JOIN THE KKK ONLINE!

JOIN THE KKK ONLINE!

Today, many people have experienced the blacks firsthand. They have seen the savagery and animalism in many of these people. White people simply will not buy the "equality" propaganda anymore and have begun to doubt some of the anti-Klan hysteria that they have been fed in school and from TV and movies. Once people understand that the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is simply a movement of White people for the highest standards of Western Christian Civilization, and that the KKK did WIN its first struggle for our people in the post Civil War period, they will naturally turn to us for an answer to today's crisis.

The following are requirements for being a member of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

You must:

· be 18yrs of age or older.
· be a native-born White American, non-jewish citizen.
· be a believer of the Lord God, the Creater of all.
· accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God and your personal Savior.
· believe in the teachings of the Holy Bible.
· be of White lineage. This means that if you put White as your race on any census, medical records, job application, or any other government forms you are considered White.
· be a believer in non-violence, except in self-defense.
· be law-abiding.
· be a registered voter. (preferred but not always required)
· believe in the United States Constitution as it was originally written.
· believe in the preservation and advancement of the White Race.
· be patriotic to American ideals.
· believe that the White Race is the true chosen people of our Lord God and have dominion over all creatures of the earth as God deemed that it (the White Race) should.
· must not date or be married to anyone outside the White Race. The applicant must not believe in the mixing of the races and must not have mixed-race children. This includes adopted or step-children.

traditionalistamericanknights.com/Application.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaLsKIVBebQ
traditionalistamericanknights.com/Application.php
youtube.com/watch?v=UI2m7wQ5MDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dRFksLAasTc
youtube.com/watch?v=THEksbqWuwI
youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4)
youtube.com/watch?v=Fbqsc28qWuU
taringa.net/posts/imagenes/18665236/No-es-Alemania-es-Argentina.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't you just live your life without hating people?

Why can't you just live your life without judging people who want to live their life hating people?

Cultural relativism is a fallacy because it submits to being tolerant of intolerance. That's why

fag

I don't see a problem with judgement, judgement doesn't create a divided society.

No

stop judging me for being a bigot baaawwwwww!

Please GTFO

granted said justice is free from discrimination of any form, but applicable to all

Mexicans are doing a better job of killing niggers than the KKK ever did. I'd rather donate to the cartel.

Mad white boi

No if she suck nigger dick we don't want her. To bad we can't tattoo these hoes so everyone would know they got blacked

youtube.com/watch?v=IaLsKIVBebQ

Fuck a hoe, hang a nigger. Same thing

WHITE POWER!

If you also kill furries, i'm in.

Do you kill autists?

Too bad white people are getting bred out of existence. Bye bye dried cumskins.

KKK is an excuse for insecure white Americans to somehow raise their status by hating specific races, it's embarrassing to watch.

>traditionalistamericanknights.com/Application.php

You have to enter lots of data ... it's stupid to register. The thing is to put on the hood and join everyone on the street without anyone knowing who is who. Letting them see the hands to see that there is not a black infiltrator.

youtube.com/watch?v=UI2m7wQ5MDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dRFksLAasTc

lol this is what racist whites in america have been reduced to. Being afraid to act on their racists instincts. Like come on i thought you guys were tougher than this geez. Only one who had some balls was Dylan roof. Now the rest of his life is basically black dick in his butthole

You are black shit !. You know that your race lives badly. They have miede of yourselves, they kill each other. They know that they are shit for society and for whites but they still defend themselves to continue doing the shit they do. They are the worst shit in the world

And there is no more racist than the black Africans, proven. So do not be surprised at a racist, because you know that blacks are the worst.

That's cool and all but, I'm as white as they come.

youtube.com/watch?v=THEksbqWuwI

Typical degenerate mindset.

You're a fucking, communist progre. Soon a black or sand will kill you or a loved one of you. That's the reality.

Damn commies who betray their own race

*biggie cheese walks into thread* whats up guys im biggie cheese

The kkk is filled with autistic southerners who all fuck their sisters

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

Not really, if a black person killed one of my family members I'd condemn that specific person. Because I have the brain capacity to understand what one person does doesn't reflect on an entire race.

Do i have to be male?

Because of you they are raping, and torturing many girls to death.

Are you implying white people don't do that?

If it wasnt for the bible part id be able to join

White Pride
Worldwide

The blacks are all mentally retarded, that's why they are dangerous killers. They should not have blacks in their country.

because black people are a bunch of monkey's that throw shit at each other and destroy entire city's... when i went to South Africa all the fucking niggers burned down the School of Law because the apes wanted free education... not to mention they cant fucking count (youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4) Fucking Despicable... thats why i hate niggers. (NOT OP, just a nigger hater.)

translation?

Equal to this

jeez, how shitty is your situation when you come to Sup Forums to recruit?

Whatever. The girl's cute so I'll save it.

You sound like the poster boy for the degenerate side of America, congrats

>be a native-born white american

You do realize we descended from european immigrants, right?

I don't like white niggers any better than black niggers.

Again, just because someone or a group of people do something it doesn't reflect on an entire race.

if you want to see the poster boys for the degenerate side of america just look at a obama and hillary clinton supporter

>Hates jews
>Is christian
Wtf.jpeg

>believe in the United States Constitution as it was originally written.
Does this mean no 2nd amendment?

>MUH WHITE RACE

At least niggers know how to pluralize.

The Jews killed Jesus.

>be a native-born White American, non-jewish citizen.
>accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God and your personal Savior.
>be non-jewish, accept a jew as your saviour
>fucking retards

tl,dr

fuck you! Argentina is white!

Because it's cold:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbqsc28qWuU

fix image:

No 1st amendment either

>black people in siberia

Topkek

>avoiding answering a simple question
>immediately changing the subject

You must be a Trump supporter, am I right?

fuck off cuck, hillary lost, get over it

>proud to be stupid
Wish I could say I was surprised.

kek

Thanks for proving my point.

Kind sir, Fellow American,

I am all of these except I am a kike. However, I believe in everything but the christian thing regarding Mr Jesus. What do, because the niggers are taking over my town and I like to partake in cross lightings. Can I still join if I hide the fact I am a heeb?

haha nice bait but you're still a faggot user

I'm rotted to be spic, we speak Spanish but we are Nordic. There are few Spanish here. Most of us are Germans, Poles, Russians, Norwegians, Italians and Spanish minorities ha and the shit of borderline immigrants

So there are whole villages that do not speak Spanish

taringa.net/posts/imagenes/18665236/No-es-Alemania-es-Argentina.html

We are also killed by borderline immigrants ...We want to start a racial war already. Each one in his country !!.
Prohibit emigration, especially of Latin Americans and Africans.

lol ur gay

Is this a call to raid the KKK? Because I'm down

Fucking (((TRS))) faggots trying a new angle.

Spam the KKK Website? Let's do it.

Fix it yourself you lazy spic.

salty conservative tears lol

Goddamn niggers

hello fellow whiteys

I got stuck living next to some niggers twice and I would love to jump on the nigger hate bandwagon, fuck kikes too, but what's with all the god shit? I hate niggers because it's logical, they are more primate than people, but I'm not praying to no dead Jew.

This is proof that they are dominated by the Jews !! Like shit can get to be Jues a black !! That there were no more masked white! ??? What a black? it is impossible! Blacks are mentally retarded mentally compared to a target!

Yes lets do it.

How limiting migration will have any effect on WORLDWIDE % of whites?

>traditionalistamericanknights.com/Application.php
Do I have to be 100% white?

you just fell for the bait

Argentinos at least we speak more than 4 languages, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian and one to choose. Since guys! And you Yankees?

> -Be a democrat

My girlfriend is a nigger, what do?

Dammit so i got to be white to join?

kill all jews and all niggers!

>target!
white* fucking google translate

u on tha down lo nigga?

Please, just look at any black that has been afforded the same level of opportunity as an average white person, and inversely a white person who has been afforded the same opportunity as the average black person, and you'll see that it's just the same as if you flip the races. The only thing that's stopping blacks from being EQUAL (not superior) to whites is a lack of opportunity, both economic and educational.

do I have to be straight? because you're on a message board full of faggots.