At what age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

At what age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSoijb2CN18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I grew into metal

when i was born

16, what about you?

>didn't listen to meal until i was 18

crunchy sound eh?

This.

no

14, it just gets old man.

>
new thread, admire my satanic trips

i still like metal. i'm very self-aware about everything at this point. if i genuinely think its good, its good and there is not a thing you can do about it, motherfucker.

Never fell for that meme desu nor the rap meme

I'll seriously never understand how anyone can listen to metal. I hate edgy people. I really hate them. It's like these entropy-happy nihilist fags who don't vote and hate institutions for the sake of hating institutions. It's blatantly obvious metal is tasteless. First of all, none of the musicians are that good, and if they ARE good, they all sound the same. Classical music is much better because, first of all, it had a purpose--usually something for churches. Metal is always UNspiritual, or anti-spiritual, which turns me the fuck off.

That's not even getting into the degeneracy of long hair and getting liquored up. No wonder rebellious kids get into this shit. Once they grow up, though, they realize they were being stupid. It would be nice if there were fewer vectors to unbridled stupidity... Metal should seriously be abolished. I'm not kidding.

I hate metal too, but disliking music because it's "unspiritual" is retarded

If you don't have spirit, what's the point of living? I hate this nihilist bullshit.

>Didn't start listening to metal until I was 19

Better late than never I guess

30 and still love to listen to metal every now and again.
Don't understand people that don't listen to a wide variety of music... listening to a single thing constantly for years on end must get boring at some point.

Listened to a few proper decent hardcore and metal albums this year.

well when you started talking about churches i assumed you meant spiritual as in... faith and religion

You can still listen to new stuff in genres other than metal.

>degeneracy of long hair
huh?

he's probably balding

your retsarded

Do most high-paying jobs let you have long hair? No.

I didn't know not having a high paying job made you a degenerate-- life moves at you fast.

Can't you fucking read?

I'm a millionaire. My hair reaches down to my balls. Suck my ass, Mozart

at 16 I started listening more progressive stuff like Opeth, Porcupine Tree and Tool, then I just lost the interest in metal. Now I mostly listen to shoegaze and dream pop

give money pls im starving

About 15. Then I had a pretty shameful rock episode but it lasted only 1 year.

tfw 26

ITT: nu males.

And you know spirit exists how? I haven't seen one yet. But I guess professional Christians have. And I only like a handful of metal bands.

this but semi-unironically

NEVER!
youtube.com/watch?v=oSoijb2CN18

Anybody who claims to have grown out of metal was only ever into entry-level pleb shite.