Looking for a good solar powered buttplug+viberator combo. so I can stick it in my ass...

Looking for a good solar powered buttplug+viberator combo. so I can stick it in my ass, and if i feel like its losing power, i could just pull my pants down and moon the sun.

Anyone ever find one?

you would need a solar gimp suit just to run that sucker while it's charging

you mean like a full body suit made of solar panels?

I don't think there are any.
But i can teach you how to make one, and you can sell them.
>Fucking cheap as shit to make tbh
Not if it isn't made by a tard.
And as long as he doesn't go full godzilla humps.

Full body solar panel buttplug suit... sounds like someone dressed as robocop getting fucked in the ass.

How easy? I dont need to carry around a massive DIY aluminum can wooden encasing setup with a usb cable attached to my ass?

WOW! nokia actually made one...

Better than china's....

Not really
>materials:
>-vibrator dildo (no batteries required)
>-solar panel of >=voltage to that of the battery (size doesn't matter in solar cells, a .5" solar cell produces the same as a 5' one)
Instructions:
-Connect the wires like a battery (+ on battery positive side, negative on-whatever)
-Tape/glue solar panel on dildo base

No battery to keep the solar power? OP would have to literally moon the sun in order for it to do anything at all.

so basically your saying just take something like this(pic related) and combine the wires with a battery like required viberator+buttplug combo, but remobe the batterys and connect to the respective wires, so that its always charging.

I mean you still have the wires hanging out of your ass. but, it might work. however, if you want a charged version, and if you wanted to store said energy... literally in your ass, you would have to combine it with some rechargable lithium battery... and having one of those hanging out of your ass... welll...

O shit you're right.
Yeah, but some dildos have a little battery container, don't they? Legit question, i'm no dildographer

... Did this thread really become a legit discussion about solar powered dildos?

No, No, No You're doing it wrong, OP. See, OP's aren't supposed to be ACTUAL fags. You're supposed to be a basement-dwelling, virgin, would-be hetero, who gets butthurt by being CALLED a fag.

Some have rechargables that just charge via usb and others are just straight up AAA. it would work, with USB like chargers, as you split the wires and force it to just electricity.

>yes...

This is Sup Forums. every 3rd thread on Sup Forums is either a "rate my dick", or "are you jellous of my dick(also im a trap)" 'thread'

Well then i guess the AAA would be an easier potion as it's just a "stick the wire here" process.
And since OP's already familiarized with that process...

And if your willing to just story electricity in your anus. you just make a usb like cable out of the solar panel cables. then when you need to juice, you just stick it right up there and it starts charging. might need one of those wireless things that turns it off or on ass blaster viberation. so that it charges fast enough.

Good idea.

>inb4 tim cook reads this, makes the solar powered iDik that can be controlled from your iphone

Trump's about to give it to you up the ass for 4 years straight

I already have a dragon dildo. so im already getting fucking in the ass as it is.

this is Trump's

Q. How can it be solar powered while up your ass?

Are you transluscent, OP?

It would charge while i moon, but vroom while i move.

unless there is some friction based electricity producing bio charger batterys that charge while i POWER walk.

BRB I need to reapply my KY

>size doesn't matter

Someone's been lying to you

I'm talking about solar cells, not about dicks

You could even go the extra mile and carve out an area for a few small rechargeable batteries or even a capacitor setup.

why wouldnt you just have it charge by a usb
cord and have a solar powered battery pack
strapped on the outside so you would never
have to pull down your pants

>moon the sun