Eminem

Will he ever make a good album again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9PCJqgfR3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not

Too old. You can't be a good rapper +35. It's a fact

But Mcride is like 50

It's been 17 years since the last one, so probably not.

my nigger watch Kennick Lamar put some dope shit out at 40.

The only thing that could stop Llama from putting good shit out that old is

1. If he gets shot

2. If he gets too political/preachy like a Hopsin

eh, he made 4 GOAT albums, most rappers don't even have one.

not if he keeps trying to be the white tech n9ne

>Slim Shady LP
>Marshall Mathers LP
>The Eminem Show

please don't tell me you think Encore is GOAT or god forbid the 8 Mile Soundtrack

He's already falling off at 30 though

>this meme again

His new song and video is literally just a meme

Ghostface would disagree

Maybe. MMLP2 was a big improvement from the three albums before it.

TPAB was already garbage white guilt/critic bait. He peaked with GKMC.

He's to old

uhm RTJ?

WRONG.

wew

blocks your path

Masta Ace
Nas
Inspectah Deck

i like em he seems like a cool guy
youtube.com/watch?v=B9PCJqgfR3I

The big problem with rap is that shit gets old after 3 weeks because of the nigger audience has no appreciation. They're ungrateful as fuck and spoiled with the gift of music they've been given.

see

Here's your (you)
Now back to Sup Forums

Tpab was about criticizing the black community tho

Fucking this when will people get it

no, his era is long gone mmlp2 was not good

>again
needs to make a first good album first

come on boss ya aint heard of MF DOOM since hes always posted whenever people ask

"whose the greatest rapper xddd"

Not saying you're wrong, but can you give me a couple of examples of this?

Infinite ;^);^);^);^);^);^);^);^);^);^);^);^)

I still have faith. Relapse and MmLp2 were good and Recovery and Encore had their moments

Relapse and Infinite are great

Yeah but if you take out the lyrics the music is great.

>So why did I cry when Trayvon Martin was in the street
>when gangbanging made me kill a nigga blacker than me
>HYPOCRITE

Feminem should have followed his own words back when he used to diss guys like Benzino for being too old to rap.

Yeah that edgy shock humor of his doesn't really fit in with current cultural sensibilities.

In rock/rap/pop usually you manage about a decade of relevance. Going by that metric, I consider Relapse the end.

Some of Relapse was okay, the guy showed great growth and maturity on a few of the tracks. I thought he was evolving. Then everybody got it into his head that it was all garbage, so he just went back to making fart noises and featuring a bunch of normies on every track. It's like he just gave up.

Yeah...not only was he getting a little too old for that shit, but as I said, toilet humor really isn't in style anymore. SSLP wouldn't go anywhere if it came out today.

I liked his feels stuff, pressing forward with that may have saved his career. Maybe I just outgrew it. Oh well, fuck rap.

That's unfortunately inevitable in popular music. Artists are rarely allowed to grow up because the fans keep expecting them to be the same person they were at 25.

No

Eminem is still a superstar to everyone who were in diapers during that decade.

There's some video of Rihanna performing at the Staples Center and then Eminem pops out of the floor and the crowd of preteen girls gets so fucking loud that it drowns out the stadium sound system. He's managed to transcend a music career to just achieve cultural icon status like MJ or Elvis. Every 13 year old alive right now knows the first verse of Lose Yourself like they know the words to Don't Stop Believin. Eminem has enough iconic anthem songs and pop culture impact to catapult him beyond even the measure of his immense sales.

>alleged tough guy rapper only ever beefs with irrelevant one hit wonder rappers and pop stars

"In this business, you're not allowed to get old. I can't go around being an angry teenager forever, yet somehow I've been forced to prolong my adolescence. Which raises a lot of interesting questions if you think about it."

>implying he ever was good

Well, he can sell on his name alone. But he can't make good music again.

even eminem thinks that relapse is garbage

em isn't exactly know for great taste in music just look at the beats he chose for recovery

Relapse is a fun album, especially My Mom.

Kendrick is overrated shit

His word play is still great. He's just doing that angry voice shit. Which I hated at first but after listening to the verse on no favours its really grown on me

Name them

Usually opinions can't be wrong, but these are.

Everlast and Benzino

when you're so redpilled you cant even enjoy music without bringing noided right wing conspiracies into it

>Kendrick
>dope
I can't wait until you get out of middle school

Also the Slim Shady EP is pretty good

Basically this. Argument is invalid after this.

BE HUMBLE