American Arrogance

Why are Americans so arrogant and believe they are superior to everybody else? Does it come from their original settlement?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinocentrism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why are Americans so arrogant and believe they are superior to everybody else?
That's because it's the truth

truth plus jealously complex from you

now go away

good post Pierre

Hello Americans

they can ruin your country just by doin embargo to your products

because most proxies are american

hello Chinaman

If they could actually do that they would not beg for others help in their embargoes of countries.

el finlandiANO AAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Tell me about Deng Xiaoping. Why do the Chinese worship retards like Mao, when China was only made the economic powerhouse it is today after Deng dropped the failed communist disaster pushed by Mao and embraced Capitalism?

The following nations have this complex:

USA, France, UK, China, Russia, Turdkey, Sweden

American exceptionalism.
They're number one now and they think it's justified because of who they are

So they don't lower themselves to courteous standards of conversation

What is American Exceptionalism

Deng himself was able to secure his back by upholding the legacy of Mao. If you read between the lines it becomes obvious, he says Mao did this great thing and that great thing but then he himself does the exact opposite. The entire Chinese government is basically just theater. They most likely dislike Mao and his legacy but they have to act like they're in reverence

People respect Mao as founder of the state, that does not mean people think his economic policies were good. Mao is the legitimacy of the state, you cannot just attack him because he got some things wrong.

Communists are truly a joke. Deng would probably be killed if Mao was alive when he heavily liberalized the economy.

how is life in Finland though? are you planning on staying there forever?
And to answer OP's question: IMO, Americans, Chinese mainlanders and people from core members of EU are equally arrogant. Just in different ways. Success does breed jealousy.

You can not "just" attack a man who lead to murder and starvation of millions?

Do you attack George Washington because he made mistakes?

Killing off millions of your own countrymen is a pretty big fucking mistake. If Washington did that I doubt he'd be herald as a hero. They'd treat him as idiot who was lucky enough to beat the british.

Washington did kill many of his own people because they tried to rebel against his rule because he raised taxes on them.

What is a mistake to you? George Washington cared about his people and lead us down a successful path. Mao willfully destroyed the culture and livelyhoods of his countrymen. Your country is where it is in spite of Mao not because of him.

not on the same level of Mao though. You have to be a true brainwashed zombie to think these two are even comparable.

But see, you are paying respects to the wrong people and the wrong ideology. Marxism is a complete disaster and Deng knew this. Hence why the capitalism reforms of which China only became an economic powerhouse and saw prosperity after Deng began allowing private companies and property again, and allowed foreign companies to begin investing in China and setting up branches in cities like Shanghai and Shenzen.

China brought five-hundred million people, in fact the most of any country out of bitter poverty under Mao's failed communist experiment thanks to Deng and capitalism.

confusing me for someone else? I'm a native welfare bum

I have always simply found Deng fascinating: he was playing House of Cards all the while as he was trying to extremely complicatedly build up a country

he's the real founding father

So that portrait in Tinanemen Square? It should be Deng Xiaoping's portrait. Not the disaster that was Mao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

two people....by accident.

Mao killed millions.

Your view on the value of human life is wrapped. If a user from another country held similar views about china I would think them liable to be called racist, because of your blase approach to the value of the lives of your fellow chinese. You disgust me.

The belief that America is an exception to the rest of all other countries, due to its current role as a hegemonic power.
As such, it follows different rules.

Cared so much he had many of them as slaves? A mistake is something which is negative. For example Washington killed many of his own countrymen for disagreeing with him on taxes, and he led attacks against those who had sided with the British after the war had ended.

They are comparable, they both founded the states but people do not carry the same policies. Nobody in America wants slaves just because Washington did do they? To respect Mao as founder of the state does not mean an approval of his policies.

I am not defending Marxism.

probably because we can make something that doesn't break the first time someone uses it. you should work on that skill, Chang

Because they're insecure. Same thing when they own big pickup cars, they need to compensate for other things.

my laughing tears at this dumb af sentence.. but its ok, we know youll get killed for saying anything worthwhile

You can attack him if he did nothing wrong, and that cum guzzling chink cunt did a lot wrong

No, because attacking him is attacking the state. You can criticise policies, but not attack.

How are you any better than the rapefugees. Get a job.

But Mao did successfully driven out KMT so in a way, without him there will be no PRC. He is indeed the founding father of modern China, just not a very good one to run a country.
Frankly, you can not dissect the mentality of average mainlanders if you aren't one. They are very fond of authoritarian style of government throughout the whole history, one simply does not show contempt to a "supposed" much honored figure when their society and educational system tell them so, constantly and relentlessly.

>says a chink
Would you care to explain this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinocentrism

Sure properties were seized of loyalists, but the rule of law still went in effect. They were not killed willy nilly and certaintly not under the order of george washington.

And yes washington had slaves. This is a bad characteristic of him. In his will he had his slaves to be freed. This does not forgive him what what he did previous, but it is not even in the ballpark of Mao and is also in a time period 150 years before mao when slavery was an institution he inherited. Mao created the evils he partook in.

>Why are Americans so arrogant and believe they are superior to everybody else?
Because everyone should be that way, you unpatriotic wimp.

>They are very fond of authoritarian style of government throughout the whole history

why?

the only explanation I can give you is that I was raised badly, pampered

this

I imagine a lot of American posters are not even American and just say shit to get people riled up and hate us more tbqhwyf

Not accesable.

When there is not a strong leader there is only choas or stagnation. You can see that recently under Hu Jintao who allowed stagnation to set in.

How is there rule of law if it is not applied to everyone?

>both are just as bad

hello vladimir

That's just it, though - they cooperate. It's not just our power, but the power we possess through our alliances that allows us to operate as we do.
Bad example. Sure, he had shortcomings like anyone, but Washington wasn't very selfish our power-hungry.

you are just like a typical mainlander for me. Have enormous patience and forgiveness for his own "ideal" figures in a authoritarian regime but very sharp and spiteful toward outsiders. Always claiming not a forget/forgive the Nanking massacre but The Big Leap and cultural revolution that led to 10 times more casualties? that's just a bit of mistakes and you can only "criticize" him and try to understand the whole ideology of that time got the best of him. Let's move on and don't hold grudge to our great leader.

Because military industrial complex. They paid so much for war machines, they're looking for excuses to justify their purchases

Literally every nationality does it. Except some cuck individuals.

Best allies
All countries should be proud.

Mao is not my ideal figure and I did not talk about Nanking.

Cause God loves America best of all nations.

It was rule of law. The loyalists were given trials. Mind you that some were in abstentia, because they had fled to Canada or the Bahamas and did not report to the trial, they were fair none the less. I am not going to lie in saying that there weren't reprisals on both sides during the war, but Washington did not impose policies that led to famines, or put people in camps, or turn children against their parents

ITT:
>why does a huge, diverse country do this one thing?
>t. a huge, not-very-diverse country

How does diversity relate to arrogance?

The entire rebellion against Britain did just that.

Germans are the most arrogant
Those motherfuckers think Volkswagens aren't shit cars

>How does diversity relate to arrogance?
Because there's no one thing that you can generalize about all Americans. The only thing I'm sure I'm better at than you, solely by virtue of the fact that I'm American, is maple sugaring.

But they didn't and you do not know anything about the revolutionary war and should read book that isn't propaganda

Assuming you are a true mainlander not some larking ESL teacher, let's back on the topic of arrogance. Are you telling me a country unirionically called itself middle kingdom and constantly mock it's neighboring country as savages and barbarians is not arrogant? I'd say you guys are just as arrogant as US if not more so. You know, just because mandarin is not lingua franca and most westerners can not read therefore ignorant to the mentality of your average mainlanders does not mean you guys aren't just obnoxiously arrogant as others. Not saying your arrogance is not justified, just don't pretend Chinese are a humble and polite bunch.