I'm worried about being seen as a freak at school. Let it be known that I am young enough to still go to school...

I'm worried about being seen as a freak at school. Let it be known that I am young enough to still go to school. Every time i tried to look online for anyone with a simmilar problem I just got babies or really old people. How bad is this really? Does anyone else have bright blue veins on their forehead? Can somebody not be an asshole on this site? In really fucking worried here.

Dude. Absolutely no one in the entire world will notice or care.

yeah its just a cosmetic thing its normal

You just have fair skin. No one will even notice unless you mention it, which is the quickest path to getting bullied.

that's very hot imo

>first world problems

I used to know an anorexic chick who had the same problem

>how bad is it?
I can't really tell from your shitty photo, but it doesn't look bad.

Eating more and excersizing is the only way to thicken up your skin.

But you already knew that. Lazy fuck

Just get a tan, and if grill then once you tan get foundation a shade or two darker than your tan, and cover that shit up.

Thats pretty normal i assure you ;P

tits with timestamp or gtfo

i cant even tell what the fuck im looking at

>which one of your teachers eyebrows is slightly higher than the other?

>Which one of your friends had a small red stain on their white shirt after lunch today?

>How many times did you notice that girl in math's new hair cut, and how it's ok but it isn't perfect?

no one gives a shit about anything but themselves. focus on class, put in effort and get the hell out to make something with yourself.

wtf is wrong with your head looks like my ballsack when i put it behind a light

i think the black lines are eyebrows

tits or gtfo

Tits or gift nigger sage

i am 99% sure OP just tricked us all into looking at his underage dick.

>I'm worried about being seen as a freak at school
Judging by your post, pink hair, self-depricating language, and the fact that you unironically ask Sup Forums for advice, everybody already knows you are.

Also
>School
MODS

ooooh ok, with pink hair. i can see it now.

I thought I was looking at an armpit and some freddy kruger style burn scars

This

that's a dick

I know someone who has this defect. Pretty gross, she thinks im staring at her eyes but its really her fucked up cock veined forehead thats grabbing my attention.