Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4125174/Lindsay-Lohan-Is-Muslim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh shit

if i have a daughter, it's already the worst possible outcome

B is bad she will be a slut for life

A. is good she will die soon.

C: She dates a black Muslim

Why would a woman ever want to convert to Islam? It's like, yay, I'd love to give up every fucking right I've ever had, for the Alluhllz.

Lindsey worships sandnigger profits?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yep

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4125174/Lindsay-Lohan-Is-Muslim.html

Islam becuase she's probably just going through a phase and looking for attention. Once you date an sleep with an AIDS monkey your life is pretty much over.

less than 0.1% of african american have AIDS

>Converting to any religion
Dead to me.

dating a nigger.

that is HILARIOUS

>goes from trump supporter....
>to muslim.

in 2 seconds flat.

like trump's retards....
>go from 'white nationalist'
>to ultra-Zionist jew-lovers

in 2 seconds flat.

AMAZING!

Islam definitely

you answered wrong faggot. read the question again, then read your answer again. now, kill youself. illiterate bitch.

dating a black guy

at least muslims arent cuck's and know how to treat women

White guy here. Fell in love with a beautiful Paki girl. Her family knew very well we were fucking and drinking. They insisted I convert and marry her for the church. So I did. No big deal really, we went on fucking and drinking, but now it was OK in the eyes of Allah. If my daughter wants to "convert" like that idgaf

prettttttty sure they will beat the shit out of a woman, not let them drive, and stone them to death for not even covering their face.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will her husband be a non-muslim white guy? If so I pick Islamic daughter because at least I won't have to worry about her whoring around. If she dates the black guy she is dead to me.

bumppp

islam is worse

this is accurate

i would disown her for those glasses alone.

muslim =/= saudi arabia

Convert to Islam

I'd say black guy, because I could also convert to Islam and frame a bunch of whorish texts and messages to other guys and "honor kill" her in the name of Allah and get away with it.

She will know I'm up to something extremely punishing for her when I go with something she knows I won't stand for. She wouldn't do either, not only because she was raised better, but because she knows what I can do. If she decided on one, she'd have to cut any connection from anyone I know and live in isolation. It won't happen, she's too worldly to give it all up for trash.

>Islam
I won't have an infidel for a daughter

whaaa? Oh man, it really is the end of the world.

>13 years ago

this

D: Daughter doesn't ruin her life over bestiality.