youtu.be/tFeKCUW0Ybc?list=PLiQMIxtWZ9Lhv_hpMhdwptw7Ymu2qK7Qi
youtube.com/watch?v=FNA0j__Vfvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First For my Superior Cock!

gay

Anyone else misread that as 'bukake'?

el CebuANO

2nd for Naruto

>the only way for Philippines to secure its sovereignty is by ruling the waves and having a strong navy

Don't post Naruto

For those who didn't get it

Thank you for the info! Are the different races (Malay, Chinese, Indian) quite well mixed in KL or are they living seperated?

Is there strong celebrity gossip culture there?

I seriously deserve a gf

I'm white, i'm attractive and i'm really intelligent

I keep my hygiene up to the highest standards and also ensure that I dress very well (I wear $200 Timberland Boots during the winter and Fresh Jordan's during the summer) not to mention I have beautiful eyebrows and maintain a healthy weight

I'm incredibly intelligent. I study marxist literature in my free time and also have major expertise about world cultures and world history. I'm constantly reading Noam Chomsky, Christopher Hitchens and Howard Zinn to expand my knowledge of this world and to get brighter each and every day.

It's honestly a grave injustice that ME, the intellectual, handsome and fashionable one is the KISSLESS VIRGIN, while any dipshit Chad with vapid interests like partying and abusing drugs/alcohol is the one who gets sex regularly.

Indenial of the reality doesn't make it goes away.

We used to be a huge gambler, nira drunkard, chicken fighting, pirates, huge magic believer, fight among each other for petty things and more. It's not Arabic culture and I'm so curious where did you get that idea from but Islam has make us more organized, despite there's might be malays disagree with this because they're westernly cuckd in their heads. And you don't even try to debunk all of my other examples from the previous post, so I would assume you do agree with all that points that leads you're just a PRC proxy who tells everyone you're not PRC but acts like one aka different branding, same function/missions.

Reheat your pasta.

I know that this is a pasta but I don't get it how people can be virgin in the west. You have to be an absolute loser, everything is already on easy mode.

everyone here is ok no biggie only spergs cannot contain their power level on politics and racism (especially talking to strangers). so try to be patient tho when it happens

>Is there strong celebrity gossip culture there?
only plebs give a damn about celebrities not many ppl are watching TV anymore

I was waiting for a chinese qt but she don't want me man ;_;

post pic of urself. we be your fashion pulis mang

Hi Elliot Tyrone

>waiting for

That's your problem. Don't think the world owes you a favour. Go and get it. Even Chad got turned down sometimes, but guess what? They don't give up after the first time. They keep trying or move to different target. It's a number game. Don't feel down after the first rejection. Not everyone have the same taste.

Kiss Sakuraso poster

Thanks alot man!

Have some dumb British women to remind you why we're all leaving the West.

Sakurahime's drawing - Is it still not finished?

I feel I suck at drawing

desu

S

E

I

This, at least in our culture sex before marriage is still very taboo.

X

obligatory post
youtube.com/watch?v=FmQetLPlOqA

This.
The girl looks too easy to be conquered* (TL Note: total slut)

Stop man. I wanna puke & laugh my ass off everytime I watch that Malaysia's OC.

DELET THIS

Right? Here I have to think of the extra logistics like where to do it without being seen etc

>boo-hoo women don't throw themselves at me without me taking any initiative

goodnight,I am going to bed

Why chinese so babi?

My main problem is Indo girls in general are moralfag and (appear to be) complete shy.

>inb4 Jakarta girls are rude & total slut
Those shit doesn't counts.

*alone

What the fuckkkkkk.
DELETTTTTTTT
REEEEE

Nak pic totey tomey cket blerhhhh xsss bunk?

How is the life In Philippines? I have enough money for living there or at least bring a qt. I would get lynched and crucified?

Local girls hate me because I'm brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=ddYRuF4TqO4

They actually get married and were blessed with a daughter just 3 weeks ago

Who /anarcho-capitalist/ here?
Me desu

Post pic then we'll rate you

wkwkwkwk

youtu.be/tFeKCUW0Ybc?list=PLiQMIxtWZ9Lhv_hpMhdwptw7Ymu2qK7Qi

Perhaps take your time watching her videos. I think there's more tips.

Actual Kpop

youtube.com/watch?v=FNA0j__Vfvg

truly the food of the gods

Cut yout nails. Dusgusting.

:(

???

awal tido bang