So my sister recently came out to my family that her x boyfriend had been beating her and I dont really know how to...

So my sister recently came out to my family that her x boyfriend had been beating her and I dont really know how to deal with this anger that i have . So im trying to fuck this dudes life up heres his snapchat Lukecipale23. He always seemed like such a nice guy....

Nypa

>Letting your sister date people that aren't you.
This is what happens.

Is she lying?

So edgy

dump more info. i want the motherfuckers name.

watch The Godfather, study carefully Santino`s behavior

thats so wrong! you dont hit a girl :( what a dick OP im sorry u should call the cops and take her to the church

i would beat the shit out of him. you fucking faggot.

He probably is a nice guy. But your whore of a sister probably did tons of dumb shit so he beat her.

His full name is Luke cipale

tell her if women want equality then they shouldnt complain about it

the dumb whore is probably lieing anyway

wHere did he muscle? did blood? she may sue hims balls off! call llaw!

509)3073...432
Text him it seems better.

Hang on user, i understand the whole Nypa thing, Sup Forums does it give out its power to just anyone, but in this case does this fucker not deserve a little something? Fuck white knighting but if we just always sit on our asses doing nothing then what will become of Sup Forums? the last raid that actually did anything was in the summer during youtube's #proudtobe bullshit, we hit that video hard, why not hit this motherfucker harder? as hard as he hits Op's sister. More info on him OP? phone number? facebook?

give us something in exchange faggot

He lives in des moines Iowa

break the fucker's legs

I'll do it if you post your sister's nudes

Fucking kek

>implying OP is telling the truth

The dude likely just got a little sick of your sisters shit, no big deal bruh.

One thing is for sure Sup Forums is the your personal army, but let's see some nudies of your sister. We'll judge if she deserved a good smack or not.

How do we know you're not lying? Give us something in exchange like the other user said

OP: you are a bitch-ass motherfucker. any asshole beat my sister, i wouldn't be whining about it on Sup Forums. i would have the guy in my basement and i would be gouging his teeth out with a fucking chisel, while recording it all for vimeo.

perhaps your sister will take care of this problem for you, faggot.

Implying it matters... This is Sup Forums. We're the CNN of internet boards

Your sister is probably a lying little skank like 70% of women are.

edgy

Raids are what killed Sup Forums in the first place, by attracting all of you people.

Fuck his butthole in front of her.

wow it has been so long since i have seen someone post this

Not OP, just a dude who's sick and tired of beating the autism out of his dick

>said the virgin

Copy Pasta killed Sup Forums FBI crackdowns killed Sup Forums Faggot trap thread lurkers killed Sup Forums. Raids we're the least of Sup Forums/s problems

beat the shit out of her again while yelling SNITCHES GET STITCHES!!

>said the faggot

>calling people a virgin

That's cute. One day you'll figure out getting laid isn't a struggle, you can literally pay half a days wage to fuck an 8/10 chick any time you like.

Fucking what m8

Silly OP; you act like a man, hunt the bastard down and you put his ass in the ground.

If trips you have to suck his dick.

I know that getting laid isn't a struggle, and I've never paid for it.

You have my pity.

of course, if it was your sister, you'd have to move out of the basement before i could begin operations. jesus christ, how many marvel toys do you have?

Also, what woman has never told a blatantly terrible lie about her ex to try to get him in trouble?

now here's a virgin

Did it ever occur to OP that his whore sister might need to get beat?

This. you must show dominance, or he'll challenge you.

>half a days wage to fuck an 8/10
Poorfag detected

Beat her
That way she learns

Even if she's a whore she's still OP's family. And anyone that hurts family needs to die.

Totally understand. You have every right to be angry.

so edgy you can't even string an insult together lmfao

The guy looks like a loser and a faggot

>You have my pity.

And my axe.

ayy bobbay, howsa abouta somea linguini ee

Nice comeback, faggot.

Jesus how cheap are the whores in your shithole of a country lmao

buy a tranq gun
Infiltrate his home
Tranq dart to the neck
Once he is sedated take use the sharpest knife in his kitchen to slice one of his Achilles tendonds
Exfiltrate

You could kill him but where the fun in that he doesn't even get to suffer through months of rehab

And my boner

Leave the gun, take the cannoli

where is this meme from, pretty balkanish dog name

your sister probably did something to deserve it. I guess kill the guy anyway cause like someone said, she is family. but she needs a good raping to keep her in check. so make sure to do that.

thats not a comeback. its an educated guess

I want to beat off to a video of him beating your sister. This is not the place to ask for help you cuck.

You aint never took a bitch on a date?
You payin shes a hoe

is there any evidence. My ex tried to say shit like this and it was all a lie for attention. that bitch is fucked up and im lucky i got away when i did

just made it

I think the general opinion in this thread, much like in real life, is that you're the faggot, mate.

maybe she didnt swallow?

if she splits it does not mean she is not, she could be playing the long con

why Floki? are you a balkanfag?

requesting nudes of sister in exchange

maybe she lied?

But why would she do such a thing, user?

Dubs speaks for all

The dude is probably a gentlemen and you're sister is being a lying cunt. It's not uncommon for women to lie about the men they are with.

>snapchat Lukecipale23

some user should ask him for nudes of his ex girlfriend.

lmao

was she in or out of the kitchen when he beat her user?

your girlfriend probably lied

Its her life, her problem. Mind your own shit, if your worried call the fucking police.

Kek. Thank's for them user.

>implying men don't take matters into their own hands.
Fuck him up OP and don't listen to these fucking cucks that would let their sister's get raped/beat and not do anything but "call the cops"

kek do this