I want to die Sup Forums. What is the best way to die without pain?

I want to die Sup Forums. What is the best way to die without pain?

try not being a faggot first.

you'll die soon anyway when Trump starts world war 3 over a tweet. may as well enjoy it now.

NYPA

Shotgun to the face. You'll die instantly.

Cool pus

Google

slitting wrists upwards, it cuts off nerves instantly and it gives a sense of euphoria before you die within like 10 seconds

What this guy said. Shotgun through the soft palette of the mouth. But just go to bed for the night. You might feel better in the morning.

how would anyone know what it felt like? they'd be dead before conveying the feeling?

I can't wait until trump start a war user. I want to die now.
I don't have a gun :(

i'd rather he not. i more or less like my life, and i'd like it not to turn to radioactive ash.

go look up how to make a helium exit bag. that'll probably end it.

but with the canon in your moth pointing to your brains base.
otherwise you would end looking like a fucking Predator or blind or all that+crippled and unable to make another attempt.
try this:
med coctail, high roof and shotgun to head, mix all for a 100% success

old age

Look up exit bag.. or you could hang yourself. I was also thinkin if someone wanted to kill themselves they should tie some cinder blocks around their necks then throw it off a roof.Thatd be pretty cool

Black people know

>hang
only illiterate fags die that way

Nuclear blast. Look for it soon after inauguration day

Try living. Death of old age is rather painless, or so I've heard.

no rasism

without pain?
you won't remember if it hurt or not so why does it matter?

underage b&

wait.

54 years old here, and about 30% of my body hurts at any given time. old people look zoned out most of the time because they're full of painkillers.

Oh god. I'm only a teen. But I want to die.