ITT; People you fantasize about raping

ITT; People you fantasize about raping

>be me
>be strolling through Sup Forums
>see rape thread
>kill myself

Betty White

>3D

I'd like to rape Emma Watson while her brother watches, then fuck him while she pisses in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform while I fuck him. And I'd call him Hermions. So that's not even gay is it.

welcome to be Sup Forums

ur mom lol xDD

Meryl Streep

it's expected but like
really?
is this bait?

I want to rape star

he's so dreamy

>quiet
>having no scope on her Wicked Butterfly

Might as well rape a retard

what's wrong with you ?

I mean, obviously I'd make them fuck too

can I join too ?

You can have them when I'm done, I was only planning on killing them both and dumping the bodies in a septic tank somewhere

>So that's not even gay is it

moar!

No!

obviously I'd make them breed some sexy incest children first

will we have their abortions for dinner ?

Look at this smug little shit, I bet he's walked in on her naked, more than once. God damn it.

post more please

bump

moar plese

Plenty to come.

the more you fantasize about crimes, the more your will is weakened and eventually you'll be the one getting raped in prison

One too many people OP, one too many people. 2D, 3D, and in real life.

Want to dominate an ultra-feminine sissy so bad

I've never needed to rape a girl. I guess your a loser who can only dream about sex while jacking off.

True, I like to fuck him while she sits her pussy in her mouth and laughs and taught at how small his cock is, him lying there helpless as i fuck him hard, with his body being controlled with my cock and he saying fuck him like you fuck me big boy.

i'm so fucking hard btw

Would definitely rape/10

THAT RIFLE LACKS A SCOPE AND MUZZLE DEVICE
FUCKING
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I need this body

Yes!

u da king jamie u da kig

Too bad quiet would probably beat your ass if you tried

>filename

Found the faggot that wants to rape a rifle