Is there a British equivalent of these guys?

Is there a British equivalent of these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QHR4wr-IZc
opieandanthonylive.com/beta/
youtube.com/watch?v=m8pEcOhsdjY
twitter.com/estherkuku/status/730108907629117440
youtube.com/watch?v=Spz51R-E9Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=LpQEWAD6dVs
youtube.com/watch?v=c9L6MRL74Vo&index=77&
youtube.com/watch?v=OwEQVsxCRn4&
youtube.com/watch?v=4FmMmS2PJJM
youtube.com/watch?v=539aGxqt1pk
youtube.com/watch?v=PiCfrr3GQr4&index=15&
youtube.com/watch?v=zaVx0ELEzdM
youtube.com/watch?v=gBxNO4iwHcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

No

Radio is shit in Britain

i don't know if there is an anything equivalent. There's other good talk shows/podcasts but not with this breadth and amount of comedians etc

Not just being contrary, but I really hate those guys. They are the worst kind of radio personalities, where they have nothing to say so stretch out each little thing as far as possible to fill the time. Big O and Dukes was the best radio show I ever heard, from the DC area. Chad Dukes killed it every day, had me in in tears trying to catch my breath at work every day.

Then the station went sports, replaced Big O with diversity, and Dukes wasn't allowed to be funny anymore

I still listen to their old shows. Opie keeping the show is the biggest mistake in radio. Now Anthony's nuts, Jim is no longer even trying to be funny, and Greggshells gets to stay being Greggshells. Good comedians won't even come in now.

Here you go

Because they don't want to get fucked forced to play marriage counselor during one of their blowout bitchy fights, like Esther Ku had to endure. They owe that sex kitten a lot of apologies.

they still have comedians on there, but the energy seems a lot lower. anthony is a pos but he did make the show more entertaining. Patrice dying probably has a lot to do with it.

to be fair, she's fucking awful and only on the show because jimmy wants to have sex with her.

but yeah, I see absolutely no benefit for any half decent comedian to be on the show other than out of loyalty to jim.

So you guys must have plenty of those guys

I think american laws are a little more generous as to what you can say/not say.

the "shock jock" factor wore out as well. Now it's been replaced with "anti PC" political commentary because being shocking stopped being funny in the mid 00s.

>to be fair, she's fucking awful

If you just hate all women comedians, or are an assblasted Asian man.

the only time i listened to her was when some guy with a strong southern accent called up to comment on something and she just started trying to impersonate him and make incest jokes. it was super unfunny, went way too long and probably would have been torn apart if patrice was there.

fish & chips

yeah cuz patrice loved inbred racist rednecks so much

he probably liked them calling up about something more than guys letting a girl carry on with something unfunny and pointless because she's a woman.

Yes user I'm sure the dead comedian would agree with you more than the people you disagree with if he were here and not dead.

is that owen wilson? wow

Her name is a real cock softener

youtube.com/watch?v=7QHR4wr-IZc

this is the clip i'm referring to. i am just about sure he'd have said something given his history of saying shit in situations when he was alive.

I got 2 minutes in, and had to tap out.

Patrice honestly would've torn that apart in the first effort. Not a race or gender thing, but an unfunny thing.

But dat asian booty tho

You're why she got leeched onto the show.

i originally said she was on because jim wanted to fuck her.

Ant was completely in the right about that black bitch that nade him lose his job. Opie should have ended the show to stick by him.

Also Karl Pilkington was the best part of that Gervais radio show.

Nigel and Rupert in the morning.

Absolutely mad.

>O&A used to be my favorite radio show
>tfw there will never be another good episode of O&A for as long as you live
I especially miss the freaks like Lady Di and Bobo. Shit was so funny

They had something going for a long time. Unfortunately they both have major major issues, it was going to implode eventually. Just be glad it lasted as long as it did.

opieandanthonylive.com/beta/ enjoy.
Every fucking show they ever made.

I haven't listened to Opie and Jim. This Esther bitch sounds horribly unfunny.

Why are Asian women always size queens?

youtube.com/watch?v=m8pEcOhsdjY
twitter.com/estherkuku/status/730108907629117440
youtube.com/watch?v=Spz51R-E9Mo

xfm with Ricky, Steve and Karl. But its a totally different show of course.

Im finding the bonfire as the closest O&A replacement right now. Dan and Jay keep the comedy flowing consistently unlike LOS which is very hit and miss.
They've also got great banter going with the staff like the old O&A.

Unfortunately they lack that real mean spirited edge. Jay sometimes flirts with the idea but backs off, Dan is a downright pussy who goes full sjw if he thinks he might be offending someone.

Who Ron and Fez here?

you and me and one other guy on the entire internet.

Cake horn was probably the funniest thing I've ever heard on radio.

Poor Fezzy, I hope he's doing okay.

blueberry incident was pretty funny too imo

Erock's life must have been hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=LpQEWAD6dVs

Always

It actually makes sense though, he said tooting your cake horn. It's kind of clever if you think about it.

yeah being rich and then winning the lottery is awful.

JONAS

SON OF A BITCH.

100K is being rich.

He was rich before he won. Notice how I said being rich AND THEN winning the lottery? His parents and his wife's parents are rich.

I've only listened to an entire Ron and Fez show once, and I thought it was pretty boring.

The show definitely has some top tier highlights though. Mostly just Ron literally destroying someone in every way possible, mostly Fez.

Thanks dude ill make good use of that. I like to listen at work. It's amazing how fast you can cut through podcast archives when you listen 40 hours a week at least

Is he supposed to be likeable? I haven't listened to all that many episodes but he seems really whiny and passive aggressive

I was a big time O&A guy and I did the same thing, listened to them once because they came on after on the XM days and hated them. Finally gave it a week of listening every day and it's been a massive part of my life for 8 years now. It's really an inside show that's not accessible unless you've been listening for awhile. It's definitely worth it to invest the time in some of the old shows that have historical importance to see what's going on.

For instance here's the show that got Ron kicked off doing the live reads with Fez

youtube.com/watch?v=c9L6MRL74Vo&index=77&

East Side Dave Fucks a Dog

youtube.com/watch?v=OwEQVsxCRn4&

Ron and Fez Midnight Show
youtube.com/watch?v=4FmMmS2PJJM

which blows up into this episode which is the greatest rant ever by a lone man (and his mandog)

Midnight Show Aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=539aGxqt1pk

And finally my favorite show ever

St. Pattys Day Show

youtube.com/watch?v=PiCfrr3GQr4&index=15&

I like him but just because it's great when he gets shit on. He really is passionate about the show and radio in general though which is rare these days.

Who, Jim Norton or Erock? I like Erock, he's a hard working dude who puts up with a lot of shit.

I hate Jim, and I always have. He voices a lot of uneducated opinions like he's an expert and usually ends up sounding like a giant tool. He's extremely quick witted, so he can be a really funny guy, but if he's ever talking about anything serious he's completely unlistenable.

>his giant rants on sudden american isolationism

> if he's ever talking about anything serious he's completely unlistenable

I love jimmy but I do tend to agree. The only time he did that and it worked was when I saw his standup, he thought about what he going to say ahead of time and it worked I thought. I was super drunk though both times so maybe not.

these guys are the British equivalent. But that doesn't mean they are similar.

Dave fucking rules.

CNN report on when he lost the Shorty award for best twitter account to a Llama and then crashed the event - youtube.com/watch?v=zaVx0ELEzdM

Hysterical.

this is literally their most popular radio

>opieandanthonylive.com/beta/
Absolutely fucking amazing

holy shit her laugh is awful and that accent was annoying and unnecessary. they have had hundreds of guys call in with southern accents over the years. what a fucking hack.

How long until he kills himself?
How many people at the funeral?

>tfw no Ron & Anthony show with Dave as producer/third mic

Instead we have Anthony all alone going crazy, Ron coasting with his daughter and Opie and Jimmy, the most milquetoast show on Satellite.

yeah never been a giant norton fan, although that time he was on that show and argued with that SJW about rape jokes, she got BTFO.

radio show days are over

everyone relevant has a podcast and they are always guest starring on another guy's podcast. you're better off listening to them.

soon

some pigeons will be at his funeral

Anyone else love listening to the patrice episodes? I've listened to the collection over 4 or 5 times since I've discovered them, nice way to pass time.

Some of the best Dave moments were on O&A

youtube.com/watch?v=gBxNO4iwHcs

>he's gonna shit in the bin, he's gonna shit in the bin

promo photos from any type of entertainment are enraging.

Oh shit son they have R&F too? Thanks bro.

Same brother he changed my life , I love ron and fez as well

Me.

The Big Cat's been pounding Cuban boipucci for a year straight, I guarantee it.

you just know