/balt/ + /ausnz/

Exoticc Estonian Enchantress edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan_in_World_War_II#Population_of_the_Azerbaijan_SSR_at_the_battle_and_home_fronts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

włoski

only important post in this itt

first balt in this itt thread

miss reval 2017

well done eesti

hmm

hey

thanks

Hallo

good numbers

you too

adorable

How's your day?

It does not matter that Lithuania was conquered and oppressed by Russians and Germans for hundreds of years. You are Europeans. You have white privilege. For this, you must repent.

I am an active feminist/social justice activist in the United States. The U.S. is one of the most racist, misogynistic, bigoted, and intolerant places in the world. Today, we must atone for our history of imperialism, racism, sexism, colonialism, and oppression. Thankfully, the time of whites in America is ending. Within a few decades, minorities will outnumber the white population, and our country will be led by strong people of color, especially strong empowered women.

What does this have to do with Lithuania? Lithuania must also become a diverse, tolerant, multicultural country. All of Europe, even small Baltic nations, must be transformed into a rainbow of ethnicities, religions, cultures, and languages. Diversity is our strength, and multiculturalism is progress. Lithuania must do everything it can to promote these values. This means drastically increasing and promoting immigration from Africa and the Middle East, installing professional quotas for people of color and women.

Lithuanians must do everything they can to check their white privilege. Wanting to preserve Lithuanian identity and culture is nothing less than racism. Everyone in the West is guilty of oppression against people of color.

In conclusion, Lithuania WILL become multicultural whether you wish it to be or not. There is nothing you can do to stop this. American social justice is coming to Europe, and rapidly spreading. Look at the UK. Look at Sweden. These are your multicultural futures. I only ask that you accept your white guilt/privilege and make this ethnic transition easier. Nationalism must never again be allowed to rise in Europe, especially in Lithuania. We must never forget the 18 million Jews who perished in the holocaust because of white nationalistic racism.

thank you

your welcome

eh. alright. hasn't really began yet. how about you?

cant you start with latvia :(

bit wet

I feel good

finnish and estonians are subhumans and should go back to mongolia

shut up. i am white and i love Lithuania

exactly. Finns are nothing but mongols. Estonians are half-mongols. i wish we never had to deal with them in Baltic. sigh

If the Estonians leave Estonia, that'll leave only Russians. Then you'll have Russia on two sides instead of just one. Latvian """logic""".
allahu akbar

im russian in latvia

shutup arab jew

saucin

Do you enjoy sunflower seeds?

We also call you Latvia and we call Lithuania Litva
we are west european

DELETE THIS

I am not a fucking G*rmanic

yea

You are a mongol :^)

Pot calling the kettle churka

Do you enjoy long rides on the 15th trolleybus?

>haplomemes

We are your ancestors. Have some respect

I've got two haploballs in my pocket, you want to touch?

no trolleys in jelgava

pics or didn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA

But it was our army marching through your territories and raping your women. not the opposite.
"....and also Baltic Offensive, Eastern Europe and Battle in Berlin were the main battlefields of soldiers from the Azerbaijan SSR."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan_in_World_War_II#Population_of_the_Azerbaijan_SSR_at_the_battle_and_home_fronts

>literally we and germans had the same enemy
>side with them
Whats the problem?

i am saying there is no meaning in honoring these losers. They declared war against the Jews and WE WON.

fuck telia

Don't come here
your not white
They are heroes no matter what its not about you won or lost

when will there be W H O L E A Z E R B A Y C A N

what's the matter

>your not white
maybe we the the same blood after our soldiers have been there :D
also i am pretty white. i am sure whiter than you

SOON
O
O
N

Ah, I love Jelgava. Especially that cool free standing church tower and the ice festival.

gonna do a nofap

and you?

no

it is been an hour. i am in

azerbaycan is truly America's greatest ally

being doing it since the start of the month

today is 7th day for me

Just fapped

Dank you greatest ally :D

impressive
i find that hard to believe

been*
why

i think you're a massive wanker to be honest

I tried to cum today but only fired a blank. Hadnt masturbated in 18 hours

feeling horny yet?

i'm not lying !

No, not thinking about anything sexual either.

I think this man-cow has been milked try

didn't you post "touched myself" in some previous thread
very good, keep going

LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

I'll do my best. When did yours start?

>how do we name our new dishwasher?
>wife

I fap at least 5 times a day

FOR THE HORDE!

not suprised

it is the reason why we aren't growing in numbers. instead of fap go marry and make kids. lets make future for Lithuania.

btw you guys should be thankful to me for making kids in Lithuania. i will make at least 5 :)

about two hours ago

Anyone here watching IEM Katowice?

that wasn't me

Anime girls just look too cute
I will never have children desu that are not 2D waste of time all of the world greatest minds knew this

you are trolling we get it nice larp
but you need to stop

IEM Auschwitz was better

yeah right

got me thinking, what if he's exaggerating everything to make weebs look horrible

rofl

I am always myself. Not my fault that you don't believe me

>I am always myself
doubt.jpg

INTERNET EXPLORER? You communist heathen.

Why would I lie on an anime forum?

Any girls in the chat room tonight?

My friend is weeb (not kidding he masturbates to anime and he's skinny and pale)
and that larper is not weeb he's just larpin
haha nice one

me

>that larper is not a weeb he's just larpin
lmao

No its not u

Aw fuck i think my hairline might be receding

gg

Feels bad tbqh. I'll give it a year, if it gets worse I'll shave it

do that wayne rooney treatment where you get your hair back

hot

the very same moment from monogatari, but as a wemb file