Should Indians and Indian diaspora show more gratitude to the West?

Should Indians and Indian diaspora show more gratitude to the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they should be thanking us every waking second of their lives

Britain fucked India really hard. UK prevented them from building up their own industry, and exploited them for their natural resources. Only recently India managed to get a higher GDP than UK.
Frankly, I dont understand why there is not more hate against the Brits in India

>Should Indians and Indian diaspora show more gratitude to the West
care to explain your reasons why they should be grateful?

>The Eternal German trying to stir hatred against fellow Europeans
When will the Hun's perfidiousness end?

>it's the angry diaspora taxi driver

it just really triggers me that brits got mostly away with their crimes against humanity

>non-brits
>human

>mfw deutschland is confined to the cuck-shed of history

>we Europeans should stick together
>hehe non-Brits are subhumans
Truly, the albion is a perfidious one

They should fuck off from any other country that is not India 2bh

I'm not the same guy as that fool who is probably the descendent of a kraut warbride.

one day, one day karma will catch up with you and you gonna pay for the countless British crimes

>mfw brits are on damage control

You can't have love for whores.

They should put all their gratitude into one of these and send it to London desu.

The mayor of their largest city is a Bangladeshi Muslim.

They are unironically the most cucked in all of Europe, not even Germany has a Muslim mayor in any of their major cities, let alone their capital.

I thought they promised to only use those rockets to shoot their shit into space.

probably no
youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4

The only agreement they have is to not develop a missile capable of hitting the US, for now at least.

UKucks don't have the leverage to negotiate such things, however.

Well it's not very likely they'll be firing missiles at the UK now is it, you dumb fucking nigger.

Agni VI clearly is capable of r, just not the mainlandeaching the USA

Agni VI is still in development.

It could probably go the +15000km to go fully global, but only at reduced payload.

The main purpose is to give the Agni VI series a 3T payload capability over the Agni V 1T payload. This would let them MIRV 10-15 independent nuclear warheads over the current ~3-4. This would only be in the 10000-8000km mode, however. China only requires 5500km, which is their prime target.

Agni VI wouldn't be ready until 2020, although first launch would be before 2018.

As far as goes, we have Diego Garcia to station any ABM system like Thaad which can watch over both India and Pakistan (more importantly), but I am skeptical about its capabilities. Either way, India poses no threat to UK. Indians don't seem vengeful enough.

>Either way, India poses no threat to UK. Indians don't seem vengeful enough.

They're Commonwealth bros. We have agreements with them in a whole range of things, including political, defence and trade.