Do germans here on Sup Forums think they same...

do germans here on Sup Forums think they same? it must really be sad being born in such a cultureless shithole like Germany...

Yes. I wish my country had such a rich and proud history like Brazil

No, i like my culture. I grew up in a small village near the mountains so i experienced true culture since i was born.
Most people that live in cities don't appreciate our national culture because cityfolk tends to be way more liberal and "progressive" and being nationalistic is "backwards" and "racist" to them.

This is the direct result of cuckstianity

thanks

I don't think you can blame her for wanting to be Indians. Indians and Indian culture is simply IRRESISTIBLE to the rest of the world.

you know he is joking, right?

>A leaf talking about cucks

But being German is pretty boring desu

I actually kinda get the boring part.
We are actually too well of. We creat problems that are just fucking stupid all the time just because there are no real problems here.

It seems to me, peculiarly, German in Sup Forums like EU as a whole more than Germany the country itself.

That's not true, i know many people (including me) that completely despise the EU

All I know is that I fucking love Taiwan.
(especially the feet of Taiwanese girls)

>go to Germany on a school trip
>live in a small village in the Pfalz for a month
>everything is nice, old buildings, friendly people, learn a lot of history about the nearby town (Speyer) and cultural traditions
>visit Munich
>dirty, Arab-filled trash caked atop old buildings
>smelly everywhere
>nothing German about it at all
No wonder so many city-dwelling Germans think they have no culture.

Good old orientalism. They want to go to exotic foreign land where everything is so CUHRAZY and DIVERSE. Drop these people out of airplanes into the shitholes they "want" to live in, let them back after a year and they'll be the proudest happiest westerners you'll ever meet in your life.

Part of the false problems is the entire concept of life being so good it appears boring.

go ahead and love it just don't do weird cannibal stuff.

Please implement some order in your downloads folder.

germans are boring people

Why do Brazilians have an odd obsession with YouTube

for us poor thirdworlders it's the only way to 'explore' the different cultures of the world since we're too fucking poor to travel

>We creat problems that are just fucking stupid all the time
Please gib Greece more shekels. I'm sure they will be smart this time

it already got the numerical order

5% was used to improve the country
rest went to banks
do you really think that germans help other countries out of goodness?