CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE SO WHY THE FUCK IS THAT ORANGE DICKHEAD BECOMING PRESIDENT

CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE SO WHY THE FUCK IS THAT ORANGE DICKHEAD BECOMING PRESIDENT

FUCK THIS I CANT WAIT FOR MILLENIALS TO TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY SO WE CAN JOIN THE WORLD VOID OF RACISTS/CISGENDERED/SEXIST/HOMOPHOBIC/ISLAMIPHOBIC ASSHOLES

FUCK YOU IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM WHEN THE BETTER CHOICE WAS RIGHT THERE

millenials will never take over anything, except their own lazy asses sitting watching hulu and texting about lady gaga.

A CIS lord?

Lol wut

baiton rouge over here!

>FUCK THIS I CANT WAIT FOR MILLENIALS TO TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY

> Assuming all us millennials are liberal asshats
> Assuming assumptions
> Go cry in your safe space, and then Kill yourself, faggot.

Democratic Republic.

Well done sir.

Because it's "President of the United States", not the "President of California and New York".

I swear muh 2 million is a myth. Any user wanna back me up?

Civics 101

/Thread

Probably. But the tears taste so good

>I CANT WAIT FOR MILLENIALS TO TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY

Me neither. Deal with it, economic-privilege-defending liberal scum.

you liberals are truly something special.

LoL

Bernie would have won cleanly. You shilled for a failure, you reap what you sow.

I kek every time

Are they still paying you guys? Yall lost man.
Give up.

You cant fuck with Teflon Don newfag. Go back to your dungeon.

NO FUCK YOU OLD PIECE OF SHIT 82% OF MILLENNIALS VOTED FOR CLINTON SO GET READY FOR THE REAL FUTURE

>I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DEMOCRACY WORKS
*fix'd

generic line used to describe each generation by the previous one but why the fuck hulu and lady gaga? no one gives a shit about either

>millenials will never take over anything

So what, do you think everything's just gonna skip a generation?

>82% OF MILLENNIALS DIDN'T VOTE

Fixed

>measuring who governs a country by landmass instead of population

Duh! Idiot.

kek i like this line. this is a line im going to use now. this line is now my line

No, fuck you, you pretentious fuckwad. I was born in 87. Therefore, I am a fucking Millennial. And I voted for Gary Johnson, in protest against both mainstream candidates. Because they were BOTH UTTER and ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. But at the end of the day, Donald J. Trump was elected President of the United States of America. Get the fuck over it, you whiny little bitch.

FUCK YOU RACIST ASSHOLE YOU REALLY THINK THE FUTURE WILL BE GOOD TO YOU? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU OLD FUCK

They both suck but he is better. Why would you want a liar as your president

The popular vote being the sole factor to who's president would basically be whoever California and New York decided were president since they're the biggest populations and would have the most say in terms of what would happen even though their votes wouldn't be representative of the overall nation and it's needs.

>82% OF MILLENNIALS VOTED FOR CLINTON
>I was born in 92

Sure

You don't win chess just by having more pieces

We're a republic of states. not a democracy of a single nation. But still same point, they don't know how it works. It's why we don't use popular vote but electorate, so one state is not less represented due to its county distribution of population.

So rekt thread

>rural america destroyed by 90s politics
>move to big city for job
>rural america population decline
>united states of manhattan

Hey, I am not exactly a fan of Trump, but if anyone is going to stir shit up in our government, it's gonna be a reality tv star. Just gonna sit back with my box of popcorn and watch the chaos unfold!

I AM TROLLING PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

when will you liberals learn? us, the older generation,gave you your chance. and you fucked it up. you fucked it up bad. race relations are the worst now then they've ever been. national debt is insane. every country in the world hates us now more than ever. over 100 mass shootings in 8 years. obamacare bankrupting and collapsing in on its self. thousands out of jobs because of it. thousands more paying incredibly high insurance rates to cover those that wont get off their ases and actually earn something in their life. we, the adults that dont have ballz made of vagina had to step in and fix your fuckups.trump isnt perfect. far from it. but hillary is evil and vile to a point it gives other homocidal lunatics a bad name.

FUCK YOU ALL YOU CAN HAVE THIS THREAD

I READ THAT ANONYMOUS WAS GOING TO TAKE DOWN TRUMP WITH THEIR BLACKMAIL BUT FUCK YOU ALL SUCK

GET FUCKED YOU LOSERS. BUHBYE

Thanks for playing

hes not orange. hes gold.

This is the real reason why the establishment is trying so hard to prevent Trump from taking office. It's not that he's going to change anything for the better - it's that he's so dumb that he'll just shatter the illusion that our system functions well by being openly, nakedly corrupt instead of hiding it behind well-crafted narratives.

>ANONYMOUS

"United States" LOL

Actually, divided states or DSA

>thinking its landmass
its by country you fucking dolt. people like you are the reason you lost you worthless fucking slime.

Fuckin rekt him

Putting aside OP sperging out, he actually has a point. America, your electoral system makes no fucking sense.

git mad libcuck

>DSA

Dumbshits anonymous?

IM A WOMAN FUCK YOU VERY MUCH

Yep yep! And I think it's about time that those corruptions are brought to light. It's the insanely ridged two party system that sucks. Watching the election was like watching a sporting event.

Tits or gtfo

fucking doesnt matter

It's basically because our forefathers decided that our president should be a person who is loved amongst the rural farmers as well as city slickers and the rich. So basically you don't have to move to a big city to make your vote count, and moving to a rural county won't make it matter more.

Top kek

We have this bait thread every other hour. Nobody cares. The only difference between Trump and Hillary is the size of their dicks.

because women are too retarded to vote so the real people in charge decided "fuck women".

It does when we are a republic and have a much larger country than most others in the world. Unfortunately what applies in Cali spent nearly everywhere else in the country, better let them choose all elects officials thought right? Good thing not or we would be a bigger cess pool than shitty cucked Europe. Enjoy being fucked by Muslims because your "tolerant". If your not from Europe then disregard and explain what country you possibly think superior (and I'll prove you wrong in seconds).

as someone who is technically a millenial: we're just gonna pretend to be part of a different generation and let "millenials" disappear.

The electoral college was created specifically to prevent a popular vote from deciding the president. The reason behind this is because if you only have a popular vote, then the majority of the states will become "donor" where the population there is taxed heavily by the federal governments while receiving little to no attention and service in return. This is because someone seeking the presidency or re-election, will effectively try to bribe those select few states that are needed to win the popular vote.

In the past it was called the tyranny of the majority.

This thread is filled with traitorous scum. trump colluded with the Russians to throw the election. His band of useful idiots side with Putin over the USA and engage in disinformation to hide the truth of trump's alliance with the Russians. traitors the lot pf them.

The electoral college is literally the opposite of your justifications for it.

If the elections worked in a simple plurality system (whoever has the most votes), where you lived in the country would make absoutely zero difference. The way it is now, a huge proportion of the votes are simply thrown away, and your vote makes no difference in certain states where the result is already guaranteed.

This kind of faggot shit is gonna get you killed when the highly motivated and ambitious, right leaning millenials aren't being held back by the crumbling leftist governments that you depend on for everything in your life. The majority of you that don't starve to death will be put to death or pushed out of the states and kept out by a highly resilient, anti globalist, new order. And there won't be anything a neet jew like you can do about it except beg tyrone to fight back. By that time niggers will be undergoing mass denaturalization or extermination. Enjoy acting tough while you still can. The right wing is the future of this country and eventually the world.

sir please come with me

Still waiting on her ass pics.

But but but MUH DEMOCRACY! Himself why can't liberals get this? It's the actual foundation of our fuckin country and if it weren't for this we would be eating tea and crumpets and having shitty teeth since 1776.

ITT: Drumpfcucks triggered by facts

FACT: Russia hacked the election for their pissbaby Drumpf

FACT: Even though he cheated, Hillary still won the popular vote because real Americans are with her and Drump is NOT OUR PRESIDENT

A woman beat you and your boy. Stay triggered, cucks.

>trump colluded with the Russians to throw the election

Red-baiting this shit after the DNC rigged the primaries? That's some balls you got, kid.

our generation is fucking retarded too though...

*Honestly not himself (fuckin auto correct)

republic you Californian cuck you guys are the most butt hurt people ive ever seen beside Canadians about this