Why are us westerners such hypocrites?

Why are us westerners such hypocrites?

Well, life is like this tbqh

Who cares?

100% fucking assholes

in my case i never care regardless of the country, so i guess im not a hypocrite

>american education

Ahh yes, the artificial merging of Ireland and Iceland, I remember it well..

>"That's sad!"
>india
>Egypt
>90% of south America
>mexico
>new Zealand
>south Africa
>eastern Europe
south korea
>Alaska?

True..look at my flag and try to guess without hovering and you'll see..

meant to say 100% agree*

New Zeland?

That's sad!

they removed portugal as well

Look for "hypocrisy" in a dictionary.

>imprying Kita-Ezo is not rightfur Japanese rand

i for one knew the flag
but tbqh i thought you were located where algeria is

>that's sad

so this os how the world see us? i'm rather happy, you actually care about us! i'm crying right now, crying because i'm too happy!

kek

Why is Alaska yellow

a world without portugal would be the best world

Karafuto is rightful Japanese territory.

>who cares?
lmao
they should have a different one for when it's the animals though :'^(

No, they put us sideways in Northern Ireland where the bacalhau lives.

It doesn't really matter, Morocco will always be known for the hashish and the prostitution and nothing more, oh and Moroccan uneducated peasants already made us a "reputation" in Europe, Fuck

here you're just known for hashish and jumping the fence in our african land, prostitution is more of a eastern european thing, not like anyone would unironically pay to fuck an arab girl anyway

Would you recommend me to go to Morocco for prostitution? How expensive is it and how attractive are the prostitutes? How dangerous is it?

I like /mena/ women to be H.

It's only natural that you care more about people than you do insects.

i'd pay to fuck an arab girl
i think berbers women are the hotest in the world

Egypt should be brown and South Africa should be green
also
>New Zealand

Do people really care about india more than they care about russia?

I live near to melilla, Trust me only children under 18 jump, anyone above that takes other ways
Don't, dodge a bullet and don't
>berber/amazigh
>I live in a berber area
>literally 1 in 100 girl is worth fucking
It's all lies user

Lel at New Zeland, it should be blue at best

Why is that sad?

>portugal

>for the world

Again dumb burgers thinking anyone cares about them.

Do you unironically think people gave a shit with your 9/11 or your daily bombings?

9/11 is so overrated

>people are more surprised when tragedies happen in stable, safe countries than in the violence-ridden shitshows of africa

Really makes one ponder

Based!

>Americans don't care about every single human and nation equally!

Yep, sure don't

That just begins to cover it.

>culturally and linguistically similar (often neighbouring) countries being treated as more relevant by the media than culturally and linguistically distinct nations on the other side of a continent

Came here to post this.

>portunonexistents

Of course you're going to get a lot of people calling something horrible happening a tragedy when it almost never happens, as opposed to when horrible things happen on a daily basis

>Mexico
>South Africa
>India
>South America
>Egypt
>as important to the West as New Zealand, Alaska, the Baltics and Eastern Europe (bar Belarus, Moldova, Macedonia, Albania and Ukraine) and South Korea, more important to the West than Russia, the UAE and Turkey
wew
You could have 100k people dying by each hour in any of the countries mentioned and the West still wouldn't give a fuck, while 60 dead by a natural disaster in New Zealand would shock them.

You're right about that. Why they put New Zealand in the yellow field is beyond me.

Also
>israel

I don't think people care that much. Israel's managed to alienate itself from much of the western world and weird shit happening down there is expected at this point; they've practically had a slow burning war for decades.

>mexico=/= Sudacas

nuk mi plis

>India not green
>New Zealand not blue

Morocco

yeah man, why is Alaska yellow?

Marruecos, daddy´s neighbor

Morocco. I wish I'd never heard of you, but you guys are by far the worst immigrants ever.

That makes sense. Maybe you're not all bad, but Moroccans here are crazily aggressive shit-for-brains.

azul marok kun

i said mauritania for some reason, and i guess that's close enough

NEW ZEALAND BTFO

dont bully portugal !