I'm crushing hard on a girl that works in candy store...

I'm crushing hard on a girl that works in candy store. I've been going in every Friday afternoon and buying a soda and a Herhsey's bar. Eventually we started talking and are on first name bases. I didn't go in for a while since I house-sitting and she noticed, I'm I reading to much into this? What can I do to further our relationship? Help me Sup Forums I beg you.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Insert penis directly into vagina-hole

Grow some balls. Next time you go in just say "hey, want to go out for dinner sometime?" and get her number. The worst that can happen is she'll say no or I have a boyfriend. In which case you just laugh and say "OK cool, well no harm in asking" and leave. No need to get autistic about it.

Ask her out. Tell her she seems like good company and you'd like to have a longer conversation. Or tell her you're not really there for the candy, but because you enjoy talking to her. Nothing wrong with letting her know she has a fan. Just be nice, and if she's not interested...no worries. If she says she has a boyfriend, give her a number "in case thing change."

Well... that IS the goal
Do I just ask straight up? Like "Hey, what are you doing friday?"
Could work, could work. I appreciate your input.

Piss in a jar for 2 or 3 weeks saving only the first drinkable 4 seconds each time. Once the jar is full go to the store and say "You want to see liquid candy?" Then drink and pour it all over yourself until she masturbates herself into a puddle of blood for you.

2-3 weeks? I want results now!

Ok, go to the bathroom at school and suck the first 4 seconds of piss out of everyones dick so you get your jar filled in like an hour.

I;m not in school anymore, maybe I can ask some young handsome school boys for their piss.

Dude.. you are a customer. To her, you're the dude that buys soda and candy bars once a week. That's not an attractive trait. Trust me, she's just being nice. She's probably a very nice person.

wow.. ok faggot

You should like see if she has a boyfriend before you get more worked up.

I'm with on this one. That's really gay OP. You're a massive cock gobbler for even thinking that. Why can't you just not be a lazy fuck and do it yourself?

Hmm, Yeha I know. Any tips on how i can sus it out?
I can;t produce that much piss by myself IDIOT(s)

>Any tips on how i can sus it out?

Ask her about her boyfriend.

That's too direct. Any way I can find out without being (too) weird?

> first name basis
you're always on first name basis with a cashier unless you're a neckbeard.

youre cute, if youre single or open to it id like to maybe buy you a meal or catch a movie.

OP, im drunk as fuck. But any way.

Get up, try to look your best. Have a decent hair cut. Trim you beard, if you have one. Shower, you fucker. If you /fit/, do it before you go over. You'll be more swoll. Shower, christ, fuck.

Any way, all this. Go in, ask her out. Ask her out for dinner, for a movie. both, fuck, iunno, depends on your town/city. Guessing both are options since you have a fucking candy shop. Take her out, show her some fun things.

Don't try to fuck her on the first date. If it happens, sure, do it. Be a sweet fucker. Be funny. Tell jokes that aren't shitty, unless that makes her laugh. then be a manure field.

Any way, good luck OP.

Itd probably be easier schedule wise if you just ask if she wants to do [activity] sometime, then if she says yes, talk about a time.

How much do you guys talk? Just small talk about the weather or medium talk (job, family, goals, favorite activities)? Are you conventionally attractive (it matters less to women than it does to men, but it does still matter despite what people want to believe)?

Keep the gov from watching you're online activity anonyourself.club

Cashier crush sucks because there's really no way to know. It's her job to be nice to you and since the work is fucking boring and people are disgusting assholes who can contrive to act like shits even to the friendly girl serving them candy, the fact she's allowed a basically shallow, totally non-committal rapport with a Friday regular to occur is pretty meaningless. On the other hand, you know, most people are looking for love if they haven't already found it, and attraction exists, so it's not impossible. Quickest is to just rip the bandaid off and blurt out something like "I know I'm going out on a limb here but you just seem really great and I was wondering if there was any chance you'd be interested in going out some time?" Anything aside from enthusiastic assent is pretty much a no. The gentlemanly thing to do then is back all the way off and never mention it again.

If you're too big of a pussy for this start asking her stuff like if she has any big plans for the weekend. Any existing relationship will almost certainly come up if that's in the picture, and anyway if she's not interested at all her answers will be vague and meaningless, if she has any glimmer of interest she'll open up a little and give you some insight into her personal life.

>Do I just ask straight up? Like "Hey, what are you doing friday?

well since you see her on Friday's phrasing it like that would make you seem like a fucking Retard but that is the basic idea.

>the fact she's allowed a basically shallow, totally non-committal rapport with a Friday regular to occur is pretty meaningless.

This is very true. When I worked as a waiter I would be a totally different person. I'd be completely friendly and upbeat to everyone, regardless of how I know they'd tip. I would also act differently depending on the group. I would generally flirt when I had a group of women, be myself (act more like a bro) with guys close to my age, etc. As a result, it is entirely possible that the girl is just flirting and being friendly as part of her job (though less likely as I highly doubt she receives tips).