How did Uralics resist Indo-European expansion, whilst Paleo-European I1 cucks succumbed?

How did Uralics resist Indo-European expansion, whilst Paleo-European I1 cucks succumbed?

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com/products/y-dna
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uralics are the master race.

no one wanted to settle the shit-swamps of Finland

Partially true, Finland had a Corded Ware culture only in the southern part for 1500 years and they never settled the swamps of Central Finland.
Finns of course hail from the Volga much more recently.

Does that mean that I as a Finnic R1a man am Corded Ware herrenrasse and not a Slavshit?

>a Finnic R1a
that's an oxymoron

you're a slav

Get a deep clade test and you'll find out.

Corded ware people were the ancestors of Germans, Balts and Slavs alike.

Because the uralics spread after the indo europeans

At least that is how it looks now after the new studies

Where?

Balto-Slavic clades are degenerate children of the original, untainted Corded Ware lineage.

FamilytreeDNA BigY. If you want even further information you can get a YFull test which uses the data from the BigY but that also costs.

familytreedna.com/products/y-dna

This thing? Will 67 markers do or should I go 111?

That's pretty expensive but if you value knowledge then you should go for the 111.

Actually nvm, go for 67.

I'm always laughing at finnic NEET Sup Forums expertise.

You're fucking retarded, don't reproduce please. Finland doesn't need retards to lower their scores.

>Balto-Slavic clades are degenerate children of the original, untainted Corded Ware lineage.
I don't seen an ounce of mistruth in that statement. As for the other guy; R1a isn't exclusively Slavic and nobody's denying that.

I'm buttmad about the fact that after 70 years, retards still buy into German meme theories about masterrace(them, even though they had significant slavic admixture) and R1a Slavs being subhumans even though the people that created those theories looked like: asian(Himmler), med/jew(goebbels).

This bullshit has to stop. If you placed an average Balt and a Finn next to each other, you wouldn't tell a difference.

Same with Slavs. Russians and South Slavs aren't exactly the real look of a Slav, since they've been heavily mixed with everything and ethnic Russians live somewhere deep in Asia and mongol-looking Russians in a fucking Konigsberg(thanks Stalin).

Don't be rude. We're all Europeans :^) and need to stand united against ((((((((them))))))

Are Lithuanians, dare I say it, the master race?

R1A1 here.

disgusting ż*udzin scum. tfu

Where from, lad?

t. R1a dude from Suojärvi

t. tsundere cunt

she's fuckin ugly bruh

>sami

eww

Wait I thought Hungarians were Finno-Ugric

But the chart says they're basically identical to most of central Europe

I got contaminated, sadly. Although the Sami blood isn't visible in my phenotype, it got pretty diluted over 6 generations.

Modern Hungarians are mostly Slavs who shifted their language.

>russia
>tfw finn-slav

>1/4 Slavic
>1/4 Celtic
>1/2 random genes

There are barely any individual ethnic groups that are definite left in West and Central Europe apparently

All Europeans are the Master Race

Sami and finn are same, nothing wrong. They just increase their heritage genes.

>Sami and finn are same
They really aren't, Sami have more Mesolithic European DNA shared with Basques and some fairly recent Siberian admixture.

Not according to Lars Beckman who were one of the leading men on race biology in swedish institution of raceschooling.

Finns and sami people have almost identical origin and genetically structure.

>shit map

French 70-80% R1b

>race biology in swedish institution of raceschooling
>Finns and sami people have almost identical origin and genetically structure.
Swedish pseudoscience doesn't quite compare to modern population genetics, I'm afraid.

This isn't pseudoscience.He was the main leading person and studied and discovered many connections between finns and samis for the main reason of genetic diseases and such that happened both to Finns and Sami people.

Swedes are basically Finns in denial

Oh, but it is. Whatever similarities Samis and Finns share is due to Finnic admixture in Sami.

This. Europeans need to stand united to purge the degenerates.

You fins are the biggest meme lords ever.

I've been to Finland and the """mongol""" traits are like 1 in like 1000.

Fucking Euros pretending to be Uralics.

Sardinians are almost uncucked despite beingruled by Spaniards, Romans, Byzantines and Piedmontese

Depends on your threshold for 'Uralic'.
In my eyes, both of these girls look Uralic influenced.
Finns look very different from other Northern Europeans although many Swedes can look like Finns because of mixing over the millenia.

The Aegean is the heart of the world.
Finland is the asshole.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4