/balk/

we are all hellenic edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWlm-SZvyqs
youtube.com/watch?v=eTfN7UmWIAw
friendsofkosovo.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/turkish-prime-minister-delivers-poison-to-the-albanian-people-through-the-veil-and-green-tie/
youtube.com/watch?v=F1FJ_iqFl_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre
youtu.be/0wbWcnlFVfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/balt/

youtube.com/watch?v=SWlm-SZvyqs

reminder that xpozed will post ITT

>2 posts in the previous thread
feels good to be irregular

t.xpozed

not a good one but also interested in hearing

youtube.com/watch?v=eTfN7UmWIAw

bine ati revenit

I want to create a web portal for my region, since the old news site is... well old and no one uses it anymore. Big media is only reporting stuff from Sofia/Varna/Plovdiv and only occasionaly will report something from the province ( usually when someone gets killed).
So that's it. I found a nice model used for another voulgarian city and I want something like it. Now if only i could find a cheap-ass maqedon code-monkei...

Transylvania

Not the guy you were replying, but have you looked at the legal part of this? If you go on and start telling the truth to people, (((someone))) will come to sue you in some way. Get ready for this.

would

there are already plenty of sites / apps that do this, and if they are not like this you can sometimes sort, all i'm saying is there is going to be competition and all that

also p sure you can't just publish the news from another source without their permission or smth

also you are going to either need people looking for / sorting what to publish, or you give that power to the news companies which is also not a great idea

^those are not really programing problems, but still

the site itself sounds easy to make, a simple blog that you can make on workpress will be good enough. the rest is going to be advertising it

btw also recommend you maybe make like a jewtube channel and facebokluk page (twatter, etc). maybe get some local schools involved or smth

AYO HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN I WUZ GREEK N SHIET?

>google albanian people

>first result is egyptians from minorities report
>second is albos in fyrom doing isis hand sign
>third is albos
>4th is american workers
>7th is criminal pics

>Albanian
>People

Where did they all go?

(Nowhere)

kys serbshit

best pic so far is a group of non albo women in hijab paid by turkey to walk in prishtina with banners against banning headscarves in schools

friendsofkosovo.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/turkish-prime-minister-delivers-poison-to-the-albanian-people-through-the-veil-and-green-tie/
it's poorly translated by google

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=F1FJ_iqFl_A

>literally most popular result

Make trashbags illegal.We made them illegal,same thing for France and other countries too.

Thank god Transylvania isn't Romanian.

That way the moment they appear in trashbacks on the street your police can arrest them and be rid of them.

they are banned here in institutions
they paid protesters in kosovo because they wanted to ban it from schools

I can't wait

Ban trashbags everywhere not just in schools.
That way all radical scum won't be able to set foot outside their houses or they get arrested.

>inb4 mezdranews.com
keep in mind the following:
- you will have to provide well written information if you want someone to read it so you can monetize it from advertisement, which means you'll have to dedicate yourself on writing or hire someone to write for you
- forget about "i'll just copypaste news from other sites"

making the platform will be easy, keeping it afloat will be really, really hard

>That way all radical scum won't be able to set foot outside their houses

Do you want the entire Albanian population to stay at home? Our country would crumble

hijab is rare and laughed at here but arresting with jail for it would be seen as a problem for religious tolerance

i swear this is the same fucking server spewing this shit outta his ass
how come at the tetovo ceremony not a single girl among hundreds was wearing hijab?

Give it back to Hungary.

Why? Transylvanian society has tolerance and diversity as core values

It's theirs, the architecture is theirs and the population is also theirs. The rest of Romania is shit compared to it, it doesn't fit there.

aј eм фpoм peпyбљик иљиpид бe хeј

Yesterday xpozed posted in my troll thread and killed it

Now I post the same thing and it worked

t. shqipibey

There are many factors that make a thread populated.

This doesn't prove anything.

1/4 people in Transylvania are Hungarian, and most of the architecture is Saxon actually, then Hungarian and Romanian, in that order.

>The rest of Romania is shit compared to it, it doesn't fit there.
True

>his biggest achievement was to troll fist full of NEETs on a basket weaving image board
wow, what a successful person...

One of them is not letting your old ass ruin the fun

Filthy bulgarian gypsy

Tatar gypsy mad he doesn't have an epic flag and every time he posts on Sup Forums people call him a gypsy

Everything in Bulgaria was built by the Turks.

Also, Romanians were excluded from urban Transylvanian society because you imposed your shitty religion on us with your retarded """""""""""""""empire"""""""""""""""

There should be limits to religious tolerance.
I mean back in the day the Aztecs were sacrificing living humans.

You can decide how tolerant are you when it comes to cancerous backwards religions.

You can:
1.let the crazies do whatever they wan't and be tolerant
2.stop putting with their toxic shit and bring them kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

We are not living in medieval times.

Here is your (you).

Thanks

Anytime for (you) bby :^)

You assume too much, lad. Not that guy.

Stop posting on Sup Forums

>There should be limits to religious tolerance.
hoxha took care of that
even before hoxha most our leaders were seculars who banned devout muslims
devout leftovers here are mostly assimilated turk settlers who learned albanian
once on pol some server posted an arab looking "albanian" from kosovo named erotif or some shit
if they picked an albanian name how in fuck would one be able to tell she's an assimilated turk or arab

Actually accurate, shame turks didn't purge them though.

By structure? Mideterrenian and east semitic facial structure is different.

Why do northern gypsies (you) and southern gypsies (tatars) get triggered by Sup Forums posters? Mad they call you for you what you are, gypsies?

Wait they actually tried lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre

I am Transylvanian

>suddenly two special snowflakes in /balk/
Welcome to /balk/.We love namefags here.I can see that you are new from the get go.Let me help you find you way, follow me... here .

it's hard to tell sometimes
apart from the obvious ones

Calling Romanians or Bulgarians gypsies is a false statement so that is why we get mad when oblivious fags like you don't know the difference between normal people and those filthy shit-smelling cigany.

>getting angry at bait

Too much low quality b8 has the same effect like too much adds.It is just toxic.Literally ikistickybey levels of toxic.

Fuck off turkgypsy subhuman

>it's hard to tell sometimes
because they mixed with them

This sometimes. But mostly because most Arabs here are northern Syrians that came from Turkey a long time ago and the other part egyptians,so they were already almost non Arabic and mixed when came

Koi iska da mu pravim analingus

she tibam jenata uee

Why the fuck do Albanians exist? Name one good thing about Albanians and I'll fucking kill myself.

get fuckin rekt

Come /balk/ let's shitpost

youtu.be/0wbWcnlFVfg

You are literally on this general the entire day. Don't you have stuff to do?

I bet you are obese and are on a mobility scooter but the elevator in your SKYSCRAPER is broken.

You should try base jumping from the balcony, tie some sheets together and secure yourself by the neck

i like how they added good in the title

>You are literally on this general the entire day.

How would you know if you are not on the general the whole day?

friendship ended with Greece by Ikibey

I can look back at the thread and fucking see you posting the entire day.

You are a bigger looser than xpozed, m8. At least he has coins.

>Tries to gain moral ground
>Steps on his own toes

I don't care about accountability because I am richer than everyone on this site combined

I am too tired.I'll go get something to eat from the supermarket,watch a movie and go to sleep.

>You are a bigger looser than xpozed, m8. At least he has coins.
bit rude

You are just a loser,m8. You can lie to us all you want and that's fine as long as you don't lie to yourself about how fucking toxic your """"""""""bants"""""""""" are.

Think what you want

Wait, so serbs and albanians are the same people? axaxaxaxaxa

rate my haribo store favorites balk

i was talking about natives and turks

illyrians are never defined as homogeneous group of tribes

we're all turks mates :^)

that's before slav invasions

nevertheless slavs who came assimilated all of them. also, there's not a single source that says how much they were, but one is for sure - they assimilated them through their culture
today, we have as many "illyrian" genetics as you do

Ill go into affiliation now guys, I have copied what the dutch guy who wanted to move to Varna said and will now copy paste

Serbs are just Bulgarians with different names, all of Serbia has been longer under Bulgarian rule than under Serbian

no we aren't thracians nor tatars in either way

Slavs don't exist.You and bosnians are dinarics.Croatians and Montenegrins are illyrians.Bulgarians are thracians.Fyromites are Macedonians.Slovenes and Czechs are Germanic.Slovaks are Hungarians.Poles are samartarian and German.Ukraine is Kazakh and Caucasian.Belarus is Baltic.Russia is mongoloid.

we aren't tatars either, that's just a meme

I am not sure we are Thracian either
66% of the population matches genetic material from proto-bulgarians

t. Blerim Hoxja - History Professor at the University of Tirana

dinarics and illyrians are one same thing
also,

we wuzzing aside we still have the language
>inb4 it's just conspirancy theories delusional albo
there are words that survived that cognate with albanian
also names of kings or queens have meanings and have been used through all our history

Sure you're not

>we aren't tatars either, that's just a meme
bulgars were tatars though
but as of today you aren't, i would say that you're thracian

>Slavs don't exist.
they did ya dingus
who invaded balkans in 6th century and implemented the language

t. Titoslav Srbovic, profesor po srbska genetika, beogradski fakultet

Baltofinns.