Do you agree Sup Forums

do you agree Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/jim-carrey-we-love-breathing-what-youre-burning-baby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i really dont like jonah hill and kevin hart

I'll be glad when we as a society stop talking about the new ghostbusters.

>Trust me, I'm a Nerd.

Drop Dudeweedlmao for Paul Rudd and punch the writer in the dick for every fatjoke he tries to make about Black.

Jim is probably way too crazy from the pussy game to be touched by mainstream Hollywood ever again

There shouldn't be any new ghostbusters, because remakes/reboots/sequels are almost always bad.

But if they were to do it, they should have used Woody Harrelson, Kelsey Grammer, Steve Harvey, and Willem Dafoe.

what is Jim up to these days? I miss him, he is one of my favorite comedians/actors from all time

>Jim Carrey

Fuck no. I'm still waiting for this asshole to splatter his nigger brains all over his beverly hills mansion.
Too bad it'll never happen because he's anti-gun and too washed up to live in a mansion.

You can drop the unpleasant fat blob on the bottom right.

Instead of Jim Carrey and Jonah Hill it should be James Franco and Seth Rogan

Something like this

he paints in his studio

comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/jim-carrey-we-love-breathing-what-youre-burning-baby

great guy

that is really bad

replace the nigger chick with John Cena

>Replace Jim Carry with Ben Stiller
>Replace script/story with Back to the Future
>Will Farrel plays Doc Brown, friend to Marty
>Kevin Hart plays Marty, a middle aged warehouse manager with no promising future
>Ben Stiller plays another of Marty's best friends from school.
>Convince themselves that their bully, played by Jonah Hill, was the reason their lives suck now.
>Go back in time to the 90's to beat the shit out of Jonah Hill or someone; he's replacable.
>Return to present, life is super shitty or something
>Ends on cliff hanger or some bullshit, it doesn't matter at this point
>Jokes about Kevin Harts kid dating Ben Stillers to make some awkward racial humor stuff
>Will Farrel gets to do straight face science BS that always goes over well with the Big Bang Theory crowd.
>Guarantee a score of 75% or higher on RottenTomatos

Easy shit. Why is it so hard for these studios to make money?

I like Jack Black and Ben Stiller, but Egon should be played by Matthew McConaughey and Winston should be played by Robert Downey Jr in blackface

fuck off

hello newfaggot

hang yourself

Not nearly as bad as OPs choices

Patrick Stewart, Brian Blessed, Ian McKellen and Ian McDiarmid.

Awful, awful, awful casting. I honestly think I prefer the current lineup, Leslie Jones and all.

take your 'oldfaggotry' to

Get rid of Jonah Hill and put in Kaitlin Olson who is an actually funny woman and feminists everywhwre cant say shit

The casting is irrelevant if they keep the same awful jokes.

This dichotomy, give or take Chang.

Also Shirley for the SJW's because she's actually a good actress.

There is still no one that can touch Egon's weird scientist type tho...who could pull off that?

This is fine.

>A ghostbusters community episode
Yes
>A new ghostbusters at all
Fuck no.

Jesus Christ, how hard is to get a new franchise going? Just make something new that is not shit, fire everyone in the current industry and get real writers.

Literally perfect

?

literally perfect cast OP

Just put Key, Peele, Chris Pratt and some popular young actress on the team and it'll sell to all the kids AND possibly still be great.

I do agree

Because then I could hate this movie without being called a fucking misogynist

/thread

Benedict Crumblesplatch. His cameo in Zoolander shows some comic potential, and he already has the autistic-savant routine down.

Keith David and Paul Dano aren't really comedic actors tho

>no women

NEW BASED DIVERSIVITY ghostbusters cast coming through
>KEVIN HART
new venkman

>TYLER PERRY
the new egon

>SETH ROGEN
new Ray

>MICHAEL B JORDAN
the new Winston

>JENNIFER LAWRENCE
new Janine

>JAMES FRANCO
new Louis

>KERRY WASHINGTON
new Dana

Moar

Replace Will Smith with someone who has less of an ego.

kate mckinnon and kirsten wiig are fine,
id like jake johnson as the 'everyman/idiot' and zack efron as the ditzy secretary. make hud from cloverfield a ghostbuster. fine. perfect. ghostbusters is bland and a product of its time to me, so i don't care too much.

I love him but he seems kind of crazy

>Don't make it a reboot
>Find a group of actors/comedians with great chemistry and complimentary personalities
>Make it a canon sequel where the new group has to live up to their predecessors
>Limited screentime for old cast members, no Slimer/Stay Puft/Librarian
>Focus on new cast members and creative ghost concepts
It's not that hard

It's too dangerous for Hollywood to try and make a new franchise in this economy. They're too afraid of the financial situation it may or may not put them in and find it easier to stick to tentpole movies of reboots, sequels, prequels and adaptations because people just keep watching the same old shit.

The consumer needs to change before the Jews in Hollywood do because with tentpole flicks they can safely make bank off the masses.

Who dat

It's Miley you faceblind fuck

I only tentatively agree on Jonah Hill out of this group.

The rest

>Will Ferrell
Ghostbusters is not really his type of acting. I'm sure he would give the role his all, but I think audiences would come in with the wrong expectations when they see him in the cast.
>Jim Carrey
He's old, bitter, and crazy. His ability to do faces could be interesting, and I could see him in a cameo appearance as a man possessed, but that's it.
>Kevin Hart
I like him a lot, but I don't think he has the acting chops for the more dramatic moments of the film. He could be fine as a Rick Moranis style sidekick, but I know people would have an issue with a short black man being given such a role.

Jonah could definitely pull off the "geek" of the squad in the way he has done so in other films, but even still I'm not sure I want to see him again.

Some others

>Jack Black
I would rather not see him doing "Jack Black Comedy" sequences waving his hands around and doing voices. Doesn't fit the tone.
>Chris Pratt
A very realistic choice, but he would have to lose some size and mass and sort of ugly himself up to play a Ghostbuster. He's a maybe.
>Will Smith
Way too well known and would insist of changing everything to make it into a Will Smith movie. I'd avoid him. Still, he is in need of a hit right now so maybe he could be a bit more humble.
>Ben Stiller
A pretty good choice, and I think he is the right age and has actually known some of the people who worked on the original Ghostbusters projects so he might have some wisdom to bring to a new project in that way. He is not completely set on one style of comedy.
>Paul Rudd
I just don't like him very much. He's tries to be Bill Murray, but he comes off as a jerk, instead of a guy simply capitalizing on people saying stupid things ("this man has no dick").
>Eric Andre
Fine as supporting cast, but not an official Ghostbuster
>Zoe Saldana
Fine if you want a female Ghostbuster, but there are better choices.

Jim is old as fuck

classic

Nailed it. Seriously, all those other options have actors that are too "WOAH! Look at how goofy I am!! Fart! Weed! Cock!"

A good Ghostbusters cast should be able to do subtle humor

I thought of him but he is not that great as an actor.

came here to post these 4

Seriously I would watch the shit out of this.
DeVito as the secretary would make it perfect

cast is too good looking

old ghostbusters were ugly af

except winston who looks the same in 2016

pretty solid cast.

hollywood jews would never tolerate cutting the black man tho

>Ben Stiller
>no Owen Wilson
>not having Ben Stiller as Ray and Owen Wilson as Venkman

Sexist tbqh

This is a good cast. I'd go see this Ghostbusters. Jon Hamm is a particularly good choice because he is able to do comedy but is not known as a comedian.

This could be cool. I approve

David Cross

he would be better as a rick moranis replacement

I agree but Hamm and Reynolds can nail being dorks. Remember you're trying to replace a timeless cast.

>rebooting ghostbusters instead of making ghostbusters 3
>rebooting ghostbusters instead of making a new, original movie

No matter who stars in it, the audience loses.

Surprised no one has mentioned Eddie Murphy yet.

That would have been better than what we got. Jonah Hill is tolerable in some roles.

Pretty sure this guy could nail Egon

Switch Ryan Reynolds for Rob McElhenney and you got it.

Ryan Reynolds is too good looking. Rob is good looking enough but also can pull off looking like a guy down on his luck. And he will bring a lot of creative talent to the project.

>you now realize the only good reboots are the ones that tried to do something different with the property

Yes, yes he could. Damn I was trying to rack my brain thinking of a guy.

But more likely they would get Rainn Wilson.

Replace Jim with Jack Black. I used to like Carrey but he's box office poison these days and fucked in the head.

I think it should be Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Seth Rogen, and James Franco.

This is true...despite the fact that it's Asians that are really underrepresented in Tinsletown.

I can't think of a black actor who could fit with that cast though, as in just play a guy who happens to be black instead of the "cool nigga" stereotype.

honestly, they should have just given it to Broken Lizard
yeah, there's one extra, but I'm sure they could have come up with something

It could all work, but the script would have to play way up the idea that these people are academic failures- like it was touched on in the original.

Ferrell could do a Fenkman- sleazy old guy but never gets the easy college lay and resorts to the plan C of his other buddy.. still thinking don't know which one yet.

Carrey could do an Egon, but a way more cynical version, a deep brooding kind of menace to the groups healthy outlook on things, that might work.

Hart, I like him too but do resent him a a tiny way how he's followed in all the greats footsteps, Pryor, Murphy, Rock. It's stupid, just my hang-up. And I can't make him fit either. I know, make him the Dean that kicks them out of Columbia, then gets kicked out himself and is forced to join them.

Hill I just never liked, but he is pretty good. How to do it? Fine, he's the son of a guy like Ray- son of an occult book store owner who is famous for being a satanist, like really famous, and sees no other way to separate himself from the bad press other than to prove its real.

Bad ideas, but so was the original movie and look what they pulled off.

I guarantee you Tina and Amy already turned down being in the reboot that's out now.

That's just two well-known duos coming together.

Terrible

Get rid of will smith and Seth

Replace Paul Rudd and the girl with funnier comedic actors

Interesting, don't think it would work though.

No comedic actors? Where is the wit of the original? Even worse than OP.

All this is missing is Adam Sandler and PewDiePie! (+9876 likes)

Make one of them the assistant or Louis Tully type character.

No, there shouldn't be a new ghostbusters

>Bryan Cranston
>Tim Heidecker
>John Cho
>Chris Chan

Ya he might work

Hader = Ray, Poeshn =Egon, Kemper = Janine/back up GB

Rudd= Venkman, Elba=Zeddmore, Tyler = new GB member

no these two

Billy Bob T., Josh Brolin, DJ Squalls, and Day-Lewis or else Joaquin Phoenix. They can all be really funny, it would come clear out of left field, and the chemistry would be fucking unmatched. Who would direct is my problem. I really want to watch this one.

I like this

>No comedic actors?
Even better: good actors that can do comedy. They all have comedic experience. Just about every comedic actor now is an act of themselves instead of a character.

Fucking Christ no.

I like it

I think it could work out.

There shouldn't be new Ghostbusters.
And Jonah Hill was always horrible, Will and Jim haven't been in anything good in years possibly decades.
Make new properties or atleast adapt stuff that doesn't already have movie or tv shows.

I like Jon Hamm but I really don't think he's strong enough to help le own in a comedic ensemble movie. The Asian kid Harold/sulu whatever his name is,.. Just why? Any particular reason other that the fact he's Asian? I'll give you Ryan Reynolds and Paul Giamati though.

Eddie Murphy
Jackie Chan
The Rock
Ben Affleck

The true GOAT cast

They go to hell and beat up Satan (Mel Gibson)

>There shouldn't be any new ghostbusters, because remakes/reboots/sequels are always bad

This.

Fuck you. Good thing this can never happen.

>help le own
*hold his own

>implying jonahs character in the wolf of wallstreet wasnt the best character of the cast

If Ghostbusters 3 was made in the 90s, you know they would have cast Will Smith and got him to do a new rap song for the movie.