It's official, guys. We've merged with Sup Forums. RIP Sup Forums, you were such a beautiful sunset

It's official, guys. We've merged with Sup Forums. RIP Sup Forums, you were such a beautiful sunset.

About time.

does this mean we can kick out the hip hop listeners now

as ride-or-die type of Sup Forumstant, i've been merged with Sup Forums from day 1 bud

As opposed to all the fake indie, fake rap, crypto-'corporate' (and whatever the fuck Grimes is), posts we've been treated to for the last 2 years?

Fuck off.

Don't talk shit about Claire m8.

Sup Forums is a bunch of whiny bitches

Though not as whiny as /r9k/

>Claire

keep grinding out that pocket change young totally legit user

My love for Claire Elise Boucher is legit.

anyone notice all the shitposting today?
I think Sup Forumsfags are leaving their board en masse because their skin isn't thick enough to deal with the barneyfags.
pathetic desu.

Yeah, I'm sure. S/he's just some rando Canuck who floated down south Tom Sawyer style and wound up hanging out with Gavin Newsom's niece at the Grammy's.

>there is nothing to see behind the curtain

didn't think so.

Obvious is obvious.

you look like a fag

>If I posts a nazi Pepe maybe I can fool them into thinking my support of Grimes is totally legit

How do I become red-pilled?

lol
someone post the neckbeard with the wall cake

>tfw everyone is mad at you
>tfw it's ok because you have Grimes

wow, sweet disinfo campaign. I totally love Grimes now.

You have to get hard-pilled first. Ask you psychologist.
autism is cool user

>posting the average trump supporter is disinfo
lmao
also grimes sucks

>crypto-corporate
Where have I heard that?

who is this

>everything bad is Grimes' fault
>Grimes sucks
Maybe you two faggots could get together an start an anti-greatest musicians of the 21st century club.

Thought that was a de Gaulle pepe at first.

Gaullism is pretty underrated desu. I understand why Sup Forums wouldn't like de Gaulle because he fought against their meme boy, but he still had a lot of great ideas on how to lead a republic.

what is grimes ive been lurking for over a year and still havent picked this autistic shit up someone help me

Like hip-hop but made by quintessential British men.

good we can redirect all the sjw crap studios shove in our face at them the tame their autism a little.

kek. posts a pic of St. Vincent.

you dudes suck at this you stick out like a sore thumb.

what is grimes
a tranny they're attempting to make the next big pop star

I was making a reference to the musicians being fans thread.

its almost like the who fake scene colludes....

It's the final battle senpai. That is all I don't collude with Sup Forumsack slavs. (Btw I'm the Annie poster)

*wagner plays in the background*

negers raus