How gay are you?

How gay are you?

Give me a percentage.

73.5%

56%

100% would suck n fuck almost any big cock

12%

i'm so gay i fuck guys in the dick

Precede would be weird, on one hand, if you consider percent gay being the percentage of men that i would be interested in hashing sex with on the planet, then i would probably be somewhere around .000005% gay

But going by that same metric, i likely would only be around 35% straight, because only around 35%of women on earth i would consider worth having sex with (and I'm far from stingy, just a realist)

So does that mean I'm 64.999995% asexual?

Percent not precede

Fucking autocorrect

Having not hashing

What the fuck autocorrect

This is the most autistic thing I have read in a while. Thank you Sup Forumsro for the laughs.

4%

You either a gay, or you are not. You can't be a gay and not a gay at the same time. It's a fundamental logic law, so no percentage can be given.

100% gay right here

50%

I find men and women equally erotic but only find androgyny in men erotic but find dominance in women erotic so I'd say it all evens out

Fuck off from me you dirty jew shitty faggot.

That's $2 for the swear jar, sissy.

Eat some shit, sitty jew faggot.

21.2%

Basically this, but much more women centered. I don't count my anal fetish particularly gay, though I don't mind the idea of a trap or trans and would consider pursuing a relationship with one under the right circumstances.

eh about 40% gay I do like girls a bit more mostly becasue there's just more there

200%

Keep eating shit, dirty sitty jew faggot.

Hmmm, see I'd be fine with a trap but totally not ok with a trans just because fake genitals weird me out.

60% ish

my god he's going full gaytard, QUICK HIDE YOUR ASSHOLES

I imagine you're like a 12 year old Indian boy and you are laughing your balls off at this. At least you're happy, m8.

Honestly it varies from time to time. I'd say anywhere between 40 and 60 percent

Drink some pee too, dirty jew faggot.

like 5%

oh god no don't hit me daddy

I cried once so 100%

Id say around 30.000000001%

I'd same I'm somewhere around 20%

Lmao well sir, based on this post you may be 0.000005% but you are certainly 100% faggot

But what if I like fucking women but only like smooching guys

21%

Someone got touched by his daddy

12%

I don't think about dudes when I whack my junk around, but I wouldn't have a problem pleasuring a man I truly loved.

Never studied up on your Kinsey, I take it?

It's more of a dimmer switch than a binary one.

>drink some pee too
Oh my sides, how old is this kid?

I'm having too much fun on this thread

Why all jews are homosexual? Is it inborn radioactive genetic mutation?

I have a fantasy where I meet a super sexy trap, fuck her brains out, get the best handjob/blowjob of my life, start dating her in a non-exclusive way, and proceed to crush more pussy than I could imagine with her help. There's a lot of novelty to the gays, having them as wingmen has gotten more pussy than anyone else in my life.

100% hetero

Listen kid, here's my face, post yours or your a pussy, because your sentence structure implies that you still need a parents permission to surf the web.

Last digits tells the percentage.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Heck dude that's pretty gay

>give me a percentage

Why would i give you a percentage of my gayness? are you collection gay now? are you some sort of gay tax man?

It is not answer to my question, but here is another one. Why jews can't understand simple rules of logic, like law of identity. A is A, if A is A, then A is A. Whatever is, is. They are starting to pronounce some inadequate words and behave strange in this situation, getting nervous and can even attack you. "How dare you say A is A?" Is it inborn radioactive genetic mutation?

Not so big now huh, Jewfag? Get off my board and go drink ur mums peepee lol

0%

You motherfucker.

the largest cardinal that exists under standard ZFC

10%?

I banged Kimberly Kills once, so on the Kinsey scale I must not be 100% straight.

you're*

-100% gay

Plz tell me more

20%

Thank you user, this has been a good night.

I deserved that

0% gay, but I'd fuck a hot enough trap

70% str8 30% gay

only gay towards animals
not humans