So I got utterly tired of the old D&D class triangle since it was so shittily organized and was filled with...

so I got utterly tired of the old D&D class triangle since it was so shittily organized and was filled with make-believe classes homebrewed by 11 year-olds, so I went ahead and unfucked it

the colors and font have been fixed, genuine classes taken from articles publishd by WotC themselves, and the general feel has been made fag-friendly

>now roll for your character class, my little niggers, and Sup Forums free

This is the single gayest thing I have ever seen on Sup Forums, and that includes that gif of hunky guys fucking each other's butts in a giant circle of gayness.

(OP)

here is the old triangle for comparison

The new one is gayer.

I like your colors way more OP but some of your class titles are a bit over the top "dread necromancer" doesn't need the "dread" part. If you streamlined/simplified the class titles a bit, that would make it excellent imo.

the retarded recycling of "DREAD" into like 5 of these class names is all on WotC

they think it's like some edgelord supreme adverb fit for any class

Jizz

Kek. What the fuck are they even trying to do anymore? Just make D&D more accessible and start playing testing the new mtg sets.

Seriously though some of those names are cringe as shit.

I want to die

>Cancer Mage

TOP KEK

>direct quote
"Cancer mages use their power to equip themselves with a deadly array of weapons, but these are not the weapons of a warrior. The cancer mage strikes from darkness. He makes quick, poisonous attacks and then retreats, allowing his contaminated wounds to fester and hopefully kill his victims slowly."

gee, that sound familiar

rolling

You would know so much about this supposed gif
Sounds like you clicked on it faggot

rolliiiin

Ddgt gondalogt

arger

roll quads for dread pirate roberts

Lets see

OOH, I
forgot

trips lets you pick your own class

quads and above allows for multiclassing

Thanks OP, this is really useful.

I play Spellthief :D

>Warrior of Darkenss
Unfuck this.

Link to gif please faggot

Roll

because that generic-assed dark knight that was in the same spot was oh so unique and flavorful by comparison

Help me please, I want to drift in a fast car.

The spelling error, you dip. Unfuck the spelling error.

(OP)

I see it, will fix it

rollin

ROLLING

FUCK YEAH

rolling

Rolling for cancer mage

Rollo Tony

Here we go, 00

Roll

Is this class taken?

rollo

Spellthief. Basically a voodoo nigger. Awesome.

trump wan lol

Roll

Roll

rollerino

Roll

Rolling

rool

rolllll

Don't worry, you might get to touch a booby one day.

Rollin my nigga!

Sorry OP but D&D is fucking gay. Its even gayer than Magic the Gayering. It was cool when it first came out and up until the day playstation and xbox came along. Why wouldn't you just play a video game instead of hanging out with a bunch fags rolling a die around and pretending you aren't gay?

roll