Whos the master race now, white bois

whos the master race now, white bois

nice rainforest OP, you still live in there?

asians, since they had to enlist 100 of them to photoshop that.

white people, since they truly own everything still.

yu mad white bois?

I am because I can actually have sex with people without giving them HIV you tainted wretch.

sure.

Lmao OP obviously can't afford pants.

>implying girls actually like dicks bigger than 8"

Anybody who doesn't consider there dick as there chief defining feature. Now build a house with that giant cock. Hunt or grow some food with that cock. Do anything meaningful besides spreading std's and fathering brain dead children who do nothing but tare everything down.

Keep on being the masters of nothing.

Bet its some white faggot boy cuck who likes black dick and will eventually get nigger aids

I'm only mad that you aren't fucking my boypussy with that meat~

see

yeah?

white bois triggered so easily. sad.

huh, odd that your wife calls it "farm equipment"

People think it's funny to demonise and demoralise white people.
They go to white countries and shame the white man and glorify the nigger.
You think you're so clever and evil and we're all so mad about it.
Who's going to your country and destabilising your people?
Who considers you worth the time to try to keep you down?
Who respects your people enough to treat them like a potential threat and try to stop them preemptively?
No one.
You are gross poor garbage and you should be grateful there's somewhere in the word that allows you to live, prosper and voice your stupid dissenting opinions.
Try that shit amongst any other race and watch them rape and beat you to death while hooping and hollering like the primitive savages they are.
White is code word for compassion, decency, intelligence and prosperity.
White is synonymous with humanity.
Stay vicious though blacks, it's worked out real good for you so far.
Lol.

You mad Bro?? Yes of No?

How do you feel?

This thread is the exact proof why Trump's presidency is a godsend. Blacks like OP literally have no place in our society. They impregnate trashy bitches, leech the system, drain the federal reserve while spiking taxes for people who actually fucking work, and then complain about it in the streets; destroying jobs they could've had.

OP your dick may be far above average, but you as a person are and will always be at the bottom of society with the attitude that white people are inferior. Find a job and gain some weight and muscle, you look like shit.

I've had sex with many people of many different races.
I don't brag or make a big deal about it or think it makes up for a entire races history of extreme economic failure and primitive lifestyle.
In fact I just considered it sex and didn't racialize it like a weirdo.
Maybe because I'm not a retard lol.
Try again big boy.

Mad because your people fail and mine don't?
It's hilarious loser why would I be mad lol?
Oh wait you couldn't read my post because it wasn't written for a white five year old or black adult.

Cpl more days till we round em all up, start the slaving and whipping! Gonna be so awesome. Shoot, might even put some in concentration camps and gas em!

I don't get to fuck the kind of weird antisocial loser who'd make a sign like this?
But I really want to be with that race obsessed creep?
Awww I'm so sad I'm totally not glad that I fit in with the smart, down to earth and sardonic people while you guys only get the trashier, less sophisticated parts of society.
This makes me so mad...

Gonna be hysterical when we round em all up and chop off their dicks so they stop making babies they dont take care of and keep spreading disease. Whip and chain making companies are going to be real busy

more like this

are you mad bro? Cause i am general concerned on how you feel.

Whites evolved in prosperity and decent civilised society.
Blacks evolved in malnutrition, anarchy and with excessive inbreeding.
This is fact not propaganda.
Blacks are basically genetically designed by nature to be savages and morons.
They can kill, beat, rape, steal from any white person they want.
They will never experience life as a human being, only as animals.
You will never know love, happiness, sadness, kindness, or regret.
You will never experience a real thought, complete with self awareness and psychological fulfilment.
No matter how comfortable your life becomes you will only ever feel the struggle of unconquered animal nature and barbarism.
You will never be human.

Was watching iron chef on tv while this ran.... the timing of them saying things like "crunch" and "tender" launched my sides into outer space while watching this... top rek!

WE WUZ KANGZ

oh joy this stale bread again

All the blood left his brain and it went down there. No wonder he's dumb.

:3

Nigger hangings start friday!
Sand niggers are double points!

Your cock sucked up all your strength

Any guys want this girls FB ID?

I support this!

Lol.
What's the good of having a big dick if you have limited ability to experience the world around you due to low intelligence and primitive animal values/sentiments?
You think you're just a little slower or you don't understand useless academic bullshit you don't need to know anyway.
Wrong.
Your unintelligence is literally as detrimental to your capacity to understand and interpret your surroundings as being blind or deaf.
Suck it losers.
Enjoy you lack of nuanced thought and complex sentiments.
Stupid niggers.

when you need white people to pay for you to not starve/dehydrate to death but you're also really mad at them for some shit that their ancestors did but would never do themselves and that you're still doing to other people to this day

Yeah, it's definitely not the influence of money in politics.

A black womans love of white cock is what gave you niggers ur beyonce

niggers officially #rekt

Ew that thing is black. What the fuck is wrong with us we need to genocide the niggers.

There is almost zero control for variables the last time this study was done and the world's greatest correlating factor in IQ has ALWAYS been poverty.