Bump

Why are IDs even gone?

good part of south auckland reporting in

Why won't you faggots just fuckin' die
I hope a tsunami ends your shitty Island soon

>being so poorly educated you believe NZ is one island

What a fucking loser

It is just one Island you stupid cunt

>continuing to be both the dumbest person alive AND the biggest cunt who ever lived.

Dude your Island is full of dirty greasy bikers that couldn't hold shit against gangs from real countries, methhead cunts that suck off the shitty smelly bikers for small hits, and a bunch a faggots that dance around calling themselves kiwis. The moari could fuckin' eat all of you but you got them all drunk and addicted to meth. And the all blacks such dick, they could literally just line up and each try to such oats from the tip of my cock. And end up winning more games. A tsunami would make the world a better place. Faggot

hahaha! shutdown.

you have no idea.

Found the edgy 12-year-old
i win

The only good thing about new Zealand was this girl named Jade, but now she sucks dicks for meth.

>look at me, i know my geography and i know how many islands are in NZ

fuck off nerd

All you know is when to take the cock out of your mouth so you dont get aids.

Get this ugly meth head dick sucker out of here, faggot

fuck off faggot i will literally cuck you

Best country ever! if war breaks out in Europe I take all the money and am flying to NZ :D
Old world is dying!!

Hellos, i am in LEVIN. We're looking to drink with niggas. who in?

it's all because Muslim immigrants

fuck off we're full

Yeah full of faggots, I would rather die fighting for my country then run away to an island full of gaymethaddictbuttfuckinghomos
You fucking traitor. Nwz would let you traitors in too, because they are faggots with no respect.

hawkes bay nudes anyone

I'm getting some good numbers in here tbh.

Yeeuhhh post pictures of Jade not sucking dick for meth please

actually do have nudes of her

Sup cunt nuggets, based Uncle Winnie here.

I go to NZ when Russians attack.Fuck german European Union! There is Moar blacks and muslims in West European country i then white people.

The Russians have something aimed at Nelson, you're still not safe
There is truly no escape from The Putin

I bet, she was a nice girl. But now everyone knows what the back of her throat feels like. Mcfucksticks?
Accept me of course I tried to save her and bring her here. Fucking meth. Fucking bikers.

aucklandfag reporting in

where the nudes at?

ausfag detected

anyone in welly want to get high as fuck with me? so bored

Fuck off Quercy

Nope guess again homofaggot.
Bigger, better, snowier. But close, we also follow the Queen's will... Not like you... You follow the smell of the dirty bikers dicks around like a faggfiend methodist

Get high on what? Meth?

And there is only on Island you stupid cunt, why don't you read a fucking book instead of getting whacked on ice all day every day.

Yes, but I'm in palmy.

Where in?

timestamp or gtfo, ausbro

What do you think of the queen?

Auckland nudes?

Queen's alright.
I wish lady Di were still alive, she was awesome. I'd feel good dying for her

welly is full of hipster faggots. fuck i hate cuba street.

You pro monarchy? What about your country as a whole. Didnt nz want to change flag? Nz republic when?

why is it that people come in to nz threads just to talk shit about nz? it's like the insecure bully who has to rag on other people at high school to make him feel better about being forced to suck daddy's dick at home.

nzfag here. you're on Sup Forums, idiot.

this isn't where i parked my car..

We did want to change the flag, its just the choices we got were fucking garbage so it didn't get voted in, there isn't much push to become a republic because it wouldn't really change anything.

no, they kept the union jack, won 59% to 41%

everyone knows if they turn to a republic, the government will actively encourage mass demographic change. the gooks are like a disease in auckland, but are a tiny minority everywhere else.

Lady Di was a whore who sucked arab dick.

I'm not an islandmethaddictfag, not Australian. Not british nor southafrican
What am I? To redeem your country and gain a little bit of respect from me showing a little bit of brain.
Pic unrelated

hawkes bay nudes?

these threads have always been full of cucks

British guy living in Hanmer,love NZ still get confused about how kiwis mix up their vowels...a bed is pronounced bid...

nothin personnel kid

cant see new zealand becoming a republic anytime in the next 20 years. to much support for it. plus british are moving here in droves.

its the irish component of the langauge, people from otago and southland sound more scottish aswell. and maori's and islanders just sound like retards.

Yarr but she's allowed to such whatever dick she wants. Being a princess and all. She also had tattoos and piercings and smoked weed. Now that's my kind of princess

i still reckon she was killed because she was pregnant to a raghead. would have brought shame on the monarchy.

Kek
I better go to bid
Probably the meth rotting their talking bits away

good part?
Rewa here, no such thing mite

Yeah idk I remember that day I was like four, my grandma was crying

i went to manukau westfield a few years ago, they had this huge public awareness event informing people the benefits of brushing your teeth. lol

manukau in a nutshell.

if i hear the word "cuck" one more fucking time

>Christchurch

got anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=IOIRMe17imo

How can you cunts bear the taste of your fucking tapwater? Tastes like drinking from a fucking swimming pool

Depends where you are. Hutt valley stuff is chur

cuks

It's not Australia cunt

Best water I had was straight from a river while working on a farm

hook it up

pic related, moosefaggot

how poor are you that you cant afford tap water in literally this current year?

You must of been desperate to get the taste of greasybikercock out of your mouf haha

this

>its another maps episode

we don't all live in flint, michigan buddy

yeah you have anything?

nice try, roundeyes

Yes you are correct, eh. I am a moosefuckingfaggotofthegreatwhitenorth.
Now hear this. The two landmasses are connected underwater, same piece of rock sprouting from the ocean floor. Same Island dude. There is no way two islands could be that close in proximity and have nothing to do with eachother.

the entire planet is the same piece of rock you turbosperg

Nice one bud. Fuck these faggots. Australia should annex new zealand

by that logic every landmass on earth is a single island, good job retard

damnnnnn anymore?

>connected underwater

mfw

McKay, bud. Your can suck oats from the tip of my dick.

Faggot methhead.

invergiggle nudes?

I wouldn't want to see any of those mutants without clothes on

im not your bud, pal