twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up

>fucking shit
correct

>Not Hvis Lyset Tar Oss

D O R P P E D

nu-male detected

t. numale

faggots have been recommending this to me for a long time and I'm listening to it right now. over half way through the 1st song and I don't see the appeal because I can't even understand what the fucking lyrics are and it's the gimmicky kind of metal that doesn't actually convey real emotion. It instead just tries to achieve ____ sound.

sorriest excuse for "metal" I've ever heard

>hey, villiam, check out zis burrrzum album, man, it's really cool
>ja ist cool, lucas. how do ve make album like zis?
>vell, ve haf no money, so ve make it as low budget as possible and call it a style.
>that's brilliant, villiam. also, do you like venom?

the birth of black metal.

Give the self-titled Burzum album a chance.

sounds alright but I get really tired listening to it
also, it sounds so much better without the effects
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADdTmxCvH4

>duct tape strap locks

>needing to understand lyrics to enjoy a song

autism

The fuck? This is one of the least gimmicky metal albums of all time.

why do they have a German accent? was black metal born in Germany?

>implying that isn't absolutely patrician

>least gimmicky metal albums
>more than half of the album isn't even metal
Ok

hahahaha you got me i should've named him mohammad hahahhaha

Black metal originated in Norway. German accents don't make a whole lot of sense for that joke.

>putting two genres on the same album is gimmicky
what is wrong with you

>what is wrong with you
It could be that I started listening to actual electronic music so now I see how shitty Varg's buttsynth music is, or the fact that I actually listened to his first 3 albums unlike most Fagosofem posters to understand just how shitty this album is.

none of that addresses what i posted about. i don't fucking care if you like it or not

Wrong, it originated in Sweden with a band called Bathory and their album called The Return, faggot. Before Bathory, you had bands like Venom, Hellhammer, Sodom, Sarcofago and Celtic Frost that were black metal bands before black metal existed.

>I started listening to actual electronic music
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh user, stop, you're killing me.

>hei, Kjetil, chek out dis bur'zum' album, mann, it's really cool'
>det's cool', Trygve. how do vi maker al'bum leik dis?
>vel vi hav no money, so vi maker it as lov budsjet as possible and call' it a style.
>dat bril'iant, Kjetil. al'so, do you liker venom?

fixed it for you faggot

>Wrong, it originated in Sweden with a band called Bathory and their album called The Return, faggot.

if you're gonna play that card, at least recognize that the s/t is just as black metal as the return

>Before Bathory, you had bands like Venom, Hellhammer, Sodom, Sarcofago and Celtic Frost that were black metal bands before black metal existed.

sarcofago formed after bathory's s/t dropped. celtic frost didn't record anything before bathory's debut dropped either

Their s/t is more a kin to thrash, The Return defined what black metal should sound.

I don't care what you like either, but stop calling a shitty buttsynth ambient album a metal album, and especially not a least gimmicky metal album out there.
I mean Varg himself hates metal and everything associated with it and wouldn't call anything released after his early stuff as metal, but even his fans are too retarded to understand that.

>buttsynth
Stop making up genres

>but stop calling a shitty buttsynth ambient album a metal album
the album is an hour long and the synth track is 25 minutes, i think it counts as a metal album

>and especially not a least gimmicky metal album out there.

that was someone else that said that, but how does putting two different genres on an album make it gimmicky? is every album with an acoustic interlude gimmicky now?

>I mean Varg himself hates metal and everything associated with it and wouldn't call anything released after his early stuff as metal, but even his fans are too retarded to understand that.

but filosofem is three quarters metal

the return definitely progresses bathory's sound, but it doesn't bring any key "black metal" elements into play that weren't already there on the debut. i would consider the debut black metal

Yes
the way entire album builds into Gebrechlichkeit II is insane
>but filosofem is three quarters metal
more like half

>but it doesn't bring any key "black metal" elements into play that weren't already there on the debut
I'd disagree, it goes further with it's ominous atmosphere, raw vocals and those brutally unapologetic, yet short solos.

>more like half
explain

>it goes further with it's ominous atmosphere, raw vocals
i do agree, but i think there was enough of that on the debut for it to be considered black metal

>those brutally unapologetic, yet short solos.
i wouldn't consider this a hallmark of black metal, many bands omitted solos entirely or went for a much more melodic and less chaotic sound

*toot*

Sup Forums could learn a thing or two from based varg
youtu.be/00xegtA-qMk

not really

>youtu.be/00xegtA-qMk
>beautiful traditional wife
>marries an ugly chinless autist
I mean I understand being in prison for so long you'd fuck anything, but some of us have standards and don't want to procreate with the mentally ill.

he's autist himself btw

He literally just released a video a few hours ago where he states that he's not an autist, but his wife is.

>trusting autists

It's a very pro-autist video. He literally sayss that being an autist is normal and non-autists are abnormal.

ITS SHIT

>Hei Kjetil, sjekk ut dette albumet, mann, det er dritkult.
>Kult, Trygve. Hvordan lager vi et album som dette?
>Vel, vi er blakke, så vi lager albumet så lavbudsjetts som mulig og sier det er en ny stil
>Genialt, Kjetil. Forresten, liker du Venom?

ftfy, why would they speak english to each other?

so anons would understand them

o-oh...

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

he says that non-autists are sick, not abnormal

ive listened to rundgang um die transzendentale... for maybe 2 weeks of my life, best ambient track ive ever heard. i used to play that song while i slept

>tfw this explains me exactly

I have all the traits of high neanderthal dna and I could easily be diagnosed with aspergers/ add etc etc

i want to watch all of his videos but they come out so quickly i cant keep up. plus i guilt trip myself for not watching them and that makes me avoid it even more.

The second half of the album sucks but it's still revered anyway xD: the album

Should have been an EP.

>best ambient track ive ever heard

Burzum is to ambient music what Linkin Park is to metal music.

I just listened to filosofem through some actually good speakers for the first time.
T-there's a bassline on Rundtgåing?

His videos are bullshit mostly.