Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

>in b4 "b-but Sasquatch can't into REAL!"

Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8vLjlme390
amazon.com/nature-beast-scientific-evidence-survival/dp/1444791257
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can you explain that after almost 60 years we still dont have a clear photograph of a sasquatch yet we have clear images of creatures that live in complete darkness at the bottom of the mariana trench?

Bigfoot is not real.

The evidence is their. Disprove it, burden of proof is on you.

Peak kek

You're right. Bigfoot is real I guess.

Monitoring this thread. God I need some good entertainment...

Bigfoot literally stars in the new ghostbusters pic, it just shaved itself to "blend in" as an ugly nigress

willow creek

Best I've seen. Might be the definitive Bigfoot doc DESU.

Their what?

You do know 99.99% of all sightings are more than likely bears or people out dogging being caught in the act.

I say 99.99% because there's always a possability, but most sightings are by over excited man children so it's most likely bears.

Reminder that Sup Forums Bigfoot threads are better than /x/s

If you saw Bigfoot in the woods what would you do Sup Forums?

people are drunk, syphilitic morons

Bigfoot don't live up to my reputation

Make those bird noises General Cornrow Wallace makes to get his attention then take a pic.

Shoot it so we have a body and then sell the body to the highest bidder. No laws about killing a bigfoot.

Yup. This one. And while you're at it, check out Herzog's "Incident at Loch Ness".

you're right op, he is real. ask any chupacabra or leprechaun

""""" evidence """""

You're absolutely right.
Lots of evidence.
Evidence of bears being mistaken for scary apemen and hoaxes.

Total indie found footage garbage, literally nothing happens the entire """""""film"""""""".

In Search of Sasquatch

>here's where the 'sqatch bedded down for the night
>nooo, no hair here. Not one single hair on a 7 foot hair monster.
>not this time or once in history

Bigfoot is not real in the sense that he is not a being of this plane. He is an extradimensional entity from an alternate universe earth.

BEST BIG FOOT MOVIE COMING THROUGH

>Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.
There have been more claimed UFO abductions just in the last several decades. Are you saying you believe that an alien species advanced enough to master not only long range space travel, but with the technology to build crafts that can operate optimally in both space and earth's atmosphere, come to earth solely to stick tubes in the assholes of drunken rednecks and mutilate cows?

Fuck clear photograph, how about any single shred of conclusive evidence that actually points to the probability of its existence?

Yes. Their reasoning is alien to us but it probably makes perfect sense if you really think about it.

Those creatures aren't deliberately avoiding humans.

Is this the best Squatch-kino? Also is there anymore /cryptid/-core films other than this and the Mothman Prophecies?

Rogan's podcast with Dr Jeff Meldrum

He was real but he died.

The Patterson footage is clear.

DUDE

Forests have a special magic to them, why do you think so many faerie folk, demons, devils, witches lurk them? Bigfoot is our hero who is traveling from forest to forest performing rituals on them because they act as barriers to stop those things from breaking free. They have to act in a threatening manner to ward off stupid backpackers from either messing up the warding or getting lost and killed by something.

Bigfoot's antithesis is the Wendigo.

>filename

Footed

>more than 400 sightings

wow, 400 sightings in...

300 years. That's so many.

People are liars?

Superior version: youtube.com/watch?v=V8vLjlme390

No

If there was an actually good big foot doc with footage, then it would be all over the news.

The best bigfoot doc I've ever seen they dedicated the entire thing to try and analyze/debunk the Patterson film. It aired on one of the discovery type channels years ago. Wish I could find it now.

The Geek

This, my nigga

I'd sooner believe in Aliens than Bigfoot

Wendigos are people that gave in to cannibalism while under the effects of a curse

Bigfoot isn't real

It's not hard to believe in aliens. The idea that we're alone in this infinitely vast universe honestly sounds more ridiculous than there being aliens.

Them ever meeting us, that's another story.

This nigga knows what's up.

Bigfoot is an alien.

The one they will make out of this book. It's literally THE essential Bigfoot story Sup Forums should know about.

amazon.com/nature-beast-scientific-evidence-survival/dp/1444791257