I'm SoA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z42y_5UK3R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a ron perlman is the only one who knows how to act episode
Jesus christ we have a lot of these.

>dat post prison pimp walk

>that fucking jazz music out of no where

they filmed the original pilot with some completely different actor, too. they really lucked out

soa in dutch is the abbreviation of sexually transmittable disease

they never call themselves soa, op is just memeing.

Brown is moving in on Yellow this could cause some blow back on Black and Green doesn't like that.

JAYSUS CHRIST JACKIEBOI

>Now I have truly become Sons of Anarchy (TM)

What did Jax mean by this?

I'm CIA

WE GOTTA REACH OUT TO BLACK TO REACH OUT TO BROWN TO REACH OUT TO YELLOW REACHING OUT TO WHITE TO REACH OUT TO REACHING OUT TO REACH OUT

eeeeey mano you forgot to mention a pipeline and JESUS CHRIST, GET SAMCRO OUTTA GUNS

I miss SoA live threads

i never watched the last season

the blow back could also have pink gunning for us brothers we gotta arm up and reach out to violet if we wanna get outta guns

Happened so near the end of the series that I wish all their action scenes played jazz, it was honestly refreshing and hilarious

Was he a pussy?

Is Tig literally Sup Forums?

In every way

Tig liked manwomen not little girls. Sup Forums is Rat Face

I never actively followed this show but wasn't there an episode where they killed a bunch of white supremacists for no real reason? Doesn't make sense if they're supposed to be bikers.

They had a no black rule for admission but worked with them. They're always at odds with the Aryan nation until the last season where Jax sucks Marilyn Manson's dick

Gangraped one of their women, wife of the current leader. Where the fuck do you get 'no reason' from?

BLACKED

I miss this show, but the last season or two got kinda bad.

>"this is the last time, then we're out of the gun business"
>repeat for 7 seasons

It should have topped out at 4 season really. That season with the District Attorney who was weird as shit was unnecessary

>I never actively followed this show

All I'd heard was the biker gang fought the Nazi gang and I thought "oh that sounds weird." Now I know why without having to watch 6 seasons of 7/10 TV. The magic of Sup Forums.

>spoonfeed me pls
You have the sum of the world's knowledge at your fingertips and you chose to ask Sup Forums instead? You are the cancer.

Who the FUCK was Sam Crow?

youtube.com/watch?v=z42y_5UK3R4
never forget

A badass

Alter ego of Sam Hyde

It worked though

I had to drop this show because it constantly reminded me that my father never hugged me

Stephen Lang

its essentially jimmy smitts sitting around in a cardigan drinking herbal tea and then jax executes his mother gangland style and an heroes

At least the cia won. and really that's all that matters

Hate to be that guy, but... is it worth watching?

Yeah but he was cute though.

oh man, i remember discovering this show in it's mid season 4, i finished all the seasons before season 5 and was so fucking hyped, it became my favorite show, then season 6 and 7 happened and well...

It gets ridiculous, I dunno how I watched it all.
General advice: you watch first ep/season and go from there and stop asking stupid questions.

>get told I look like guy from sons of anarchy

is this good or bad

just watch until the end of season 4 and pretend jax killed clay in the final ep

Depends who. I'd post pic of that one fat neckbeard-ish biker, but I don't remember his name.

I've only seen season 1.
It was an all right, show, from what I saw.

Shit started getting real at the end of the season, though.
But if you like biker gangs, you'll enjoy it.

Yes.

If anything, you'll learn the art of reaching out.

the blonde in OP

[spoilers]or the one in the shades he looks cool[/spoilers]

yeah you're good

You lucked out?
Ctrl+S, user.

thanks i felt ashamed

He'll learn to color coordinate gangs, too.

It has it's moments, if you are unemployed or a student I'd say go for it, but if you have a life and got shit to do don't waste ur time breh

HEY BROTHER LET ME KISS YOU ON YOUR CHEEKS RIGHT NEXT YOUR LIPS

I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER BE CAREFUL OF BLOWBACK