Padding

>padding
Even your athletes are pathetic.

Nice bait

That's not even an aussie on the right, that's a brit

telling americans to harden the fuck up while censoring your own use of the work fuck.

as an aussie you disgust me, cunt.

he plays for the waratah's you mong. thats the new south wales team

Welsh, brit, same shit.

new south wales the fucking state in australia. learn some fucking geography

Nobody cares about your special snowflake country.

Fuck you cunts your football is pathetic compared to American and canadian football.

Only in America boys

You realize that the padding allows for much harder hits, right?

>only shoulder tackles girls
>no leaping with feet off the ground when you hit...wouldn't want to mince to hard lads

Yeah so tough.

> when none of your treams are known worldwide you so go to Sup Forums and make a shitty bait thread to feel better.

Do you think American teams are known worldwide?

Why would I want to ruin my future body by playing a stupid game anyways?
Any act of violence is autistic, I rather be a pussy with a nice body and a nice face instead of a "tough guy" looking like shit fam.

yes

Yes, padding to try and prevent as many injuries as possible is pathetic.

I mean, it's not as if we're trying to move past a time where watching slaves murder each other in a coliseum was all the rage. Heavens no.

But nice bait.

explains all the brain damaged bogans

Ausfag here who is a fan of both sports. (League anyway, not union)

Comparing the two is like comparing connect 4 with guess who. Similar in that both are board games, that's it. Each has a unique and different strategy.

Nice bait. 3/10 for making me reply.

I'm American and American football is shit. Only people who care about it so deeply is hillbilly southern redneck shits

Kek Americans believe this?

No one gives a shit about your """sports""" m8 lad.

Especially handegg and baseball. Even your racing series are a joke.

Hit 4x harder
Get paid more
Are bigger and stronger
Get 10x the pussy
Do more work for charity
Quite literally perfect alpha-men
Born in America (can own guns)

----

It's either this is an entry level troll, or homeboy is actually retarded.

confirm-able samefag

>No one gives a shit about your """sports""" m8 lad.

And yet here we are, in a thread full of retards giving a shit about our sports.

Really makes you think.

Nope. I know people act like little faggots but I'm not pulling a skip bayless. I honestly just hate American football. Such a unathletic sport. 10 minutes of running total whole game. And like I said mostly toothless southerners love it.

Telling you that I don't give a shit doesn't make me give a shit. I'm just waiting for my downloads to finish.

>american logic

>Telling you that I don't give a shit doesn't make me give a shit. I'm just waiting for my downloads to finish.

Doing a little over time shitposting aye. Wow could you give more of a shit about convincing me that you don't give a shit ?