I know all you Sup Forumstards dont give a fuck about feelings or emotions but fuck it this is the only forum I feel at...

I know all you Sup Forumstards dont give a fuck about feelings or emotions but fuck it this is the only forum I feel at home.
>be me in healthy relationship with wonderful asian gf
>meet parents
>parents love me think I'm resourceful and kind
>graduate hs move onto post-secondary
>shes in her senior yr now
>talk about breaking up because of school stress for her
>shes failing 2 courses and her parents blame relationship
>she starts to cancel plans last minute because family get togethers
>she feels bad man
> tells me she wants som1 better for me
... continue

Don't even continue, she's found someone else. Probably black, probably has a huge dick. You've lost her user, just move on.

This tbh.

continue man

let it out

>i pick her up in my car
>she talks about breaking up for the first time
>I already planned for this I start my car up
>ready to drop her off
>she gets mad says "thats it user ur not gonna reply and just drop me home?"
>I get to her driveway and look at her
>"so thats it Im never gonna see u again"
>starts to cry
>"you're not gonna talk to me again?"
>I tell her I planned to completely cut her off but Ive changed my mind right this moment
>we talk a bit over facetime
>we meet at park couple times to discuss our relationship
>we are technically broken up but no really
>she cries
>I feel like shit
>say we take a break for a month see what happens
>i walk her home i hug her to say goodbye
>she holds my hand
>I hug her again goodbye
>she still holds on to my hand
>I kiss her on the lips
>she lets me go and says "we're not dating you're not suppose to kiss me"
>it was really cute I felt like we were back together but we really weren't

x2, you'll feel better, even if its Sup Forums, we're not all pieces of shit

She's getting blacked rn.
Just take a breath and let that BBC enter her man. Imagine him blowing that fat load of BBC cum in her. Now exhale fam.

You're now stuck in a romanticized but still horrible cycle. You'll have affection for her, and same for her to you, but you'll be missing something. You'll probably feel even more jealous of her talking to other guys than when she was yours but you have no right to do shit anymore. As someone from an Oriental household (but I'm Arab oriental, she's probably East Asian, same values in this situation) I will tell you in terms of romance, parents often control everything. You're probably a white guy and her parents probably don't want her to spend her actual adult life with a white guy, they probably seen you as a good influence but not a long term option and she had to obey. It's doubtful she wanted to break up with you but you. There's no real answer here, you could convince her to be with you and possibly ruin her relationship with her parents or you could be unhappy and empty for a VERY long time.

Honestly, I feel for you. This situation sucks dick. :(

>a week later I can't stand not talking to her
>msg her say I miss her
>tell her we should get back together
>we can fix things, we can study together etc etc
>at the park she talked about how I never told her i loved her or expressed my feelings ever
>tell her I made mistakes but so has she
>after this convo she basically says theres not much of a chance of getting back together
>at that moment I delete her off every social media
>delete every picture we've ever taken
>delete everything from our life together
>she texts me "So that's it I never knew maturity ran down a one way street"
>tell her im irrational because I truly am and she's dealt with it a lot
>she says "tell me something new"
>tell her Im sorry
>she writes a paragraph about how I'll always mean something special to her etc etc and says goodbye
>I reply with the same thing
> be me now couple months later
>think about her almost every fucking day

I'm not proud of it and I know its beta as fuck but I cry about it a lot, inb4 beta fag you got cucked she's probably get a 9inch in her vag rn, I just wish we were at least friends I miss her so much, she really changed my life and had such a big impact on me. Honestly wasn't even about how horny we both were, I loved her company... My siblings died so I'm really lonely and need love, inb4 lonely beta cunt

funny im arab as well, I even told my parents about her like 2 months into relationship but I never told them about my previous gf of almost 4 years, I even told her I've had a greater time in almost a year with her than I had with my ex for 4 years

Lmao she'd never ever date or be with a black guy, she's pretty racist against blacks so are her parents LOL

Holy fuck I feel 10x worse for you now. You won't get over her any time soon, tbh. Shit might take literally a year or even longer.

>tell her I made mistakes but so has she
>after this convo she basically says theres not much of a chance of getting back together
You should've seen that one coming

You can delete as many pictures as you can, but the times you two shared together will persist through your life. Hold on the impact that she gave you, hold on to the changes she made to you that made you happy. In time, you will find someone else, it just takes a long time. ;)

I'm proud of you user. You actually were pretty alpha by deleting her of social media and cutting all contacts, it's the only way to do it.

Yes it will hurt, yes you will think about her, but you had no chance to move on if you still spoke with her.

Now heal, then work out, then hang out with friends, meet another girl ??? profit.

Yeah. Don't get me wrong. You WILL get over her-- eventually. Might take a few more months, a year, three years, etc. But one day you'll be able to move on and at least try dating someone else. In fact, I reckon you'll be able to start dating within this year of 2017, but don't be afraid to date because you can't stop thinking of her. It's only natural your feelings won't go away for a very long time.

Shhh once you just lay back and accept it you can move on to becoming the trap you always wanted to.

I did I'm really good with damage control the first couple weeks or so and then the feelings really hit me like a fucking bus
I just wish I still had my siblings I think they would've really liked her and helped in this situation. I know it's fucked to say that but I just wish everything was perfect...
I know life is not fair etc etc It's fucked man I used to be fairly built good amount of muscle on me now I've gained like 35 pounds in 3 months pure fat quit going to the gym, I used to gym with her a lot she was very very active so we motivated eachother now I'm just alone, don't get me wrong I have many friends that love me and would comfort me when hearing this story but I just don't want their pity, and they go very far to make sad people happy in our group and I just don't want that attention

We're going through very similar situations except my situation didn't include siblings because I don't have any and the girl in my story I've liked for 4 years and she's on and off liked me but nothing ever came of it. I'm still in love with her. I just don't bother my friends with it and stay depressed about it on my own in my privacy. The only way to take my mind off her is just to distract myself with getting shit from random sluts I know, working on personal projects, and working out. You won't get over her anytime soon unless you find something to focus on, otherwise you'll only think of her.

Thank you so much I really needed to hear that even though I'm fucking crying my eyes out right now, thanks man.
I've met other girls and have a lot of friends but I don't like the other girls... there were like 2 girls who were really into me but I went on a date and they just weren't what I had before it really sucks...
Thanks man never knew there were some nice human beings on Sup Forums

The only reason I'm nice is because I go on Sup Forums once every 6 months to feel like shit for being a Muslim. Lmao. If I spent time here, I'd probably kms.

lel im a muslim too but my parents are very chill when I told them about my asian gf my mom even found a picture of her and I and I was kissing her and she's like "you kissed a girl who wasn't wearing a hijab how can you do this" and I told her it was nothing serious etc etc and she blew it off

Sounds like the beginning off an 8 year on-again-off-again, will-they-won't-they relationship that just officially ended for me. Keep greentexting, but I gotta say, you both really need to decide soon if you are gonna stick with it and learn to grow through difficulties together or just let things go. Both options are immensely rewarding in their own ways. I didn't get enough of one way or the other until now, but I can say that for sure it's worth making that decision as soon as possible to redistribute the weight at the back of your mind.

user, good things end for the better
You'll understand we you stop holding on to what you lost and start holding on to what you have and can get

Sorry man, didn't get to read the third part when I posted. Let yourself feel the shitty things and learn how to let yourself heal. Life gets better, especially when you get the chance to figure out where to improve yourself and what you want and don't want.

So arabs can fall in love afterall. You just taught me it's possible and not every sandmonkey marks their girls with acid.

Now I'm confused for feeling bad for you two. Asians have pretty strong racial identity. You shouldnt be surprized.

thanks man, I'm really trying
I'm trying to focus more on my studies
She wasn't a typical asian, she was very white girlish, she really didn't like asian guys though

Moral of the story is don't fall in love and not tell her you love her or get her to meet your parents after promising her 10x "Dont worry you'll meet them next week" and carrying that promise on for 5 months

White girls who dont like whites, usually have daddy issues and she dates niggers or some other nationality just to show off.
I dont know how she was but something in the back of my head tells me she was fucking you over.

this

No, moral of the story is fall on love with a white chick. Even if her parents say no, white people are fucking lunatics and go against their parent's wishes and the worst their parents will do is delete their childhood save file from Luigi's Mansion. With a parent from Asia, your ass is lucky if you don't catch the honor kill.

Retarted broken hearted cunt sandnigger signing out folks I have a lecture in the morning fuck me and fuck calculus love you all for the nice talk, I won't be on here again for a year or two :) saved this thread though and love all you

ahh she definitley wasn't fucking me over, her friend constantly messaged me saying she's been crying about you for 4 hours on facetime hasn't she told you? Told her no we havent talked for a while and an hour or two later I message her and she says she's been crying about our relationship for the whole week and it feels like shit

Maybe her parents are abusive then. You know, they have pretty high respect for the elderly.

Not abusive, just a cultural thing for them and also us (Arabs). Parents tend to have a strong say in romantic endeavors.

Yeah, just as the other user said: whites just ignore their parents.

I knew this one girl since 1st day of kindergarten. She was my first crush, an angel, my best friend and a sweet human being. She was the type of girl you save yourself for marriage. Our parents always joked about how perfect we would have been together, "You never talk and she never shuts up!"

But, my parents divorced around 5th grade and I moved to saratoga with my mom, leaving behind everyone I knew including my crush. Every once and awhile I would think about her and I would miss her so much.

Fast forward to second college semester, I run into her again for the first time in a decade. I was so happy, I thought we were gonna talk for hours about what we did for the last decade, but she had to leave abruptly for reasons.

Every time I saw her, it was like we were strangers. This girl that I had secret feelings for for 1/2 a decade was so different. She seemed... Distant. So distant that I had trouble approaching and talking to her and we just... drifted apart. It was incredibly heartbreaking to let go of a decade long crush.

Sorry this is really long, but my point is, no matter the heartbreaks you have, it will pass. You will move on, you will meet other people and you will find someone that will make you feel whole.

I'm still searching, but I know we'll both find someone special.

I had this happen to me user. But I bit my tongue and replied to her paragraph with an
>Ok.
She proceeded to throw a fit and messages me to this day without ever getting a reply.
When you put yourself in the mindset of higher value, they do what you did.

Top tier advice user