That moment when

That moment when
>You are about to be 33 yo and not 24yo anymore
>Your gf has break up with you after 5 years
>You cant get 9/10 girls like on your 20s
>You have to decrease your aims and try to target those girls nobody wanted. After all if they are 30yo and still singles is because a reason.
>You live in a small town and theres barely 40 girls on tinder or in other dating apps.
>Even chubby girls show extremely confidence and bullshit about themselves "Im only getting a 10/10 guy because Im so pretty" "I just want an average guy but he has to be THIS way"
>All my friends have left this town and I dont have anyone else. After 5 years into a relationship I was waiting for getting married and now Im alone.

What should I do? Fuck everything.
Anyone else in the same situation? Which is the way out?

leave town!

>When you are in your early 20s and everyone took your Xanax away so it's impossible to get laid because you have social anxiety.

Let me die

Get out of town dumb ass.

Ha ha ha, you guys are my competition. I love it.

yeah go on an adventure

I'm on the same boat bro, once they know your age they don't want you

Isnt it too late for starting a new life anywhere else?
At least I have a job, a shitty one, but its a job. I thought about even leaving the country.

I mean, last year Ive won an international competition in my speciality, it felt great, but Im just stupid somehow and I couldnt get success from it, just a few interviews in the news, press and thats all.
When you are on your 30s you try to get new achievements because you cant keep all the success you had 10 years before. But Im in that moment where everything seems to be falling apart.

The only thing keeping you from getting 9/10 pussy is money.

>Have money and tell them what to do, don't ask. Fucking take charge.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up! 30's are the new 20's

I was texting a girl I met on Tinder, 8.5/10, 26yo, everything looked perfect. We already saw some pictures and all that before meeting.
But when we first met, she "didnt feel the chemistry" she wanted and decided to friendzone me. So its another hard hit on you.

Dude not everyone wants to be in a relationship .

>once they know your age
That's why you fucking lie

dude, just be alone?
aint nothign wrong with living life selfishly

Well I have enough money, but I dont want a girl who loves/likes me just for that.
The moment I age, or a problem appears, she will leave. There are plenty of guys richier than me, there always be.
And nowadays even a fat girl can target those, they can get anything they want without a single effort

Hit the gym and start slaying pussy left and right.

I'm 25 and I look forward to being older and in shape because I will still be able to get girls in their 20s and getting older women won't be as much of a hassle as it is now.

I'm over 40, my wife is mid 20's and hot and conservative.
Don't be a pussy.
Have some money, you fucking should by now.

I live in Europe, where would you go?
I thought of trying the scandinavian countries, maybe Oslo or so, but thinking about trying to compete against vikings even when having a great job, discourages me a lot

>the sad truth

So, should I settle for a lot less? I mean, stop looking for slim and pretty girls and fall for the fatty but happy ones?
I know if I take the step down I wont be able to be on the top anymore.

Dont go to Oslo
Stay out of Norway!

leave country, go for an adventure, dont give a fuck about anything, it cant get much worse than this, right?
just start to live and dont worry about anything...
it helped me a lot to stop thinking about things too much, now im much happier person

If it's ALL you have to offer and you're that insecure, would you blame them?
You bring security, strength, loyalty, and honesty. She'll stay

>Buck up cupcake

"Vikings" are pussies now. Go compete

lol why? I thought that was only about sweden, specially on 4ch.
What other nice options? I lived in London for quite some time in the past but now its shitty jobs, shitty people and a hard to live city.

I think I should do that. I actually got a nice job offer in a great corporation, but ended hiding at home growing old and regreting my loneliness after the break up.
I think I have to try to keep working and start thinking in another goals just for myself, not for searching another girls.

>"get 9/10 girls like on your 20s"

GTFO you normie piece of shit

REEEEEEEE

Thats what poor life planning gets you. Now its too late to go back. Yime to kys

Sup Forumsro go and travel, get a passport and go on a kontiki bus tour around Europe. Nothing else gets you out of a rut faster and better than being in a cool as fuck foreign country.

Go to Finland or Denmark, They are very friendly and love foriengers.

Ive spent half my life studying, trying to get a nice job, looking for the perfect gf on my 20s, start living together, planning our wedding, learning languages, travelling and keep studying, going to competitions for growing on.

And then, suddenly everything can fall apart in just a matter of days.

Even alone? Or approaching some stranges "hey Im travelling by my own, do you want to have a coffee with me?"

what about stop thinking about job and girls and your shitty life and actually start doing things you love?
Ever wanted to travel? Then fucking go. Ever wanted to do some extreme sports? Then go for it.
Stop whining and bitching about everything. Thats what women doesnt want. A little crying bitch.
Get some selfcofidence, for start just go on some party, meet new people, start doing some new things as daily routine (running, lifting, reading etc...).
Get yourself some short-term goals. Dont botherabout future too much, You cant change it aswell as past.
Live for this moment.

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”

― Hunter S. Thompson

As a metaphor, this quote has helped me find my bearings over the years.

M8 I'm 33 and i match mostly with girls aged 24-26 on tinder.
I date and fuck a lot of them, my current girl is 25.
It seriously gets so much easier as you age, 20yr old girls are thirsty for mature dick

Come to copenhagen, plenty of beautiful single girls in their 30's

Worth a try.
Better than staying in the same place and slowly letting your misery consume you.
It's not like it matters anyway.
You were came from oblivion and you will return to oblivion.
Why waste your life on the worst neuroses the mind has to offer when you can pack up and see what the world has to offer?

It's never too late

It's never too late to quit either

Yeah dude, you should probably just move. There's nothing for you where you are and all you will do is stew in your own misery until you get ACTUALLY old. 33 isn't too bad. If you start exercising and eating healthy you could probably find a decent girl eventually. These are basically your choices:

1. Be 33 in your shitty town with no opportunities and waste the rest of your semi-young years while being lonely

2. Be 33 in a better, bigger town with more potential opportunities while still being lonely

Start researching different cities. Or just move to the one closest to you. Then start applying for jobs. As soon as you get a job, GTFO

Thats what some friends say, Im actually, reading, watching films and playing videogames again, even if other people see that as the nerdy type.
I think I should start earning confidence again.

I have a friend in Stockholm, maybe I should try and go around.

So yes, I also think the best option is to start packaging my things and start looking somewhere else. I already know what this town has to offer, in every aspect. And it treated me not so well. Even going to Barcelona or some other place, I dont even care about money or working for hours if then I dont have a life.

My problem was to start looking for a new gf right after my previous one dumped me. I ended up showing my insecurities and even after knowing some nice girls I know I couldnt replace her. I need more time.

Thanks for the advice. Its too hard to be at your parents home all over again just like when you were a kid. I need to move on and get out from here. Only 150.000 people on this town.

I'm 33, separated from the love of my life who is 37 (we still love each other, but many complications)
… and I'm still dating a 24yo slut

are you in a small town ? not too many choices ?

Thats it, I tried the same 3 or 4 dating apps/websites as I dont really have the time for start looking in other places. And I dont want to go out alone and trying to meet a girl that way.

Do you have family and friends where you are? Anything tying you down? If the answer is no, you absolutely have to move. Staying would be stupid.

My best friend, who is already ready to be engaged so I barely see him more than once per week and my family. Actually my home with all my "things" which I cant bring with me if going out.
For some people this wouldnt matter but I highly depend on my hobbies, collections, books and everything. So even if it sounds strange thats like a family too. Its hard to change habits after some point.

I found mine on okc, with good fortune.
But I'm living in a city with 250.000 (and 1million with all the city agglomeration)

Ive been lurking Sup Forums a lot these past month, specially on christmas. I dont know if it was a good idea, seeing all those "alpha vs beta threads, cuckold, traps, I get 10/10 girls" and the typical stuff.

But hey, at least from time to time I get some replies like these ones, so guys I dont want to get emotional but thank you. Even if its just for a moment, this helped me.

I hope the next thread I create will be a better one.

Pic attached are the girls I know I cant get anymore.

Godspeed OP. Remember, you're actually still really young in the grand scheme of life.

>Jesus Fucking Christ
>DENIM BED-SHEETS?
>I am utterly repulsed

How about you move on?

New place, new people, new chances.
Just crawl out of your shell and move 2 towns over and be happy.