Have you ever questionned your sexuality seeing a cute guy?

Have you ever questionned your sexuality seeing a cute guy?

yes

I've been having a lot of these fucked up urges since nofap.
Damn I just want to be cute trap fuckbuddies with a twink.
Could never love a man, though

>Could never love a man, though
Why not?

(checked)
Because... men are just repellent. They're not soft like women are. They have better personalities/more reliable than women.
But women are just so soft and huggable.
I could maybe see falling asleep wrapped up with a girly twink boi, but never falling madly in love with him.
Do you get what I mean?

>Do you get what I mean?
Not really. I have a friend, he's kinda cute and twinky, and he has nice soft skin and features. We shared a bed multiple times and I couldn't help getting turned on by his smell and his presence. It also kinda make me fall in love with him, like I wouldn't mind dating him in secrecy.
I don't know man, I might just be weird.

Well the scent thing and the presence of really girly guys is kind of nice. I have a twinkish friend I've done some more intimate things with, masked as just egging each other on in a "joke" game of truth or dare.
I could never adore him in the way I adore a woman though, it just doesn't fit in my mind.
I would go further with him though, but I like the idea of being dommed by him, and he doesn't really seem to want to do it.
All of that is fucked up because I'm the dominant friend in everything else and sort of picking on him a little.

Your friend doesn't know?

I don't see a guy I see a Giraffe

I don't understand how you can do these kind of things with a guy withut developing feelings towards him.

>Your friend doesn't know?
Of course not.

Well he specifically is a bit of a lying shitass.
But I think with the right /cuteboi/ I could maybe develop a very close bond.
I just can't do it. Maybe I haven't met the right one? I don't really want to, I'd rather be straight. Maybe that's part of it.

Do you think he would be accepting of you liking him like that? Maybe get close to him "in your sleep", heh.

Nope. I'm alright with being a female preferring bisexual.

saw this 1 person on the train once. They were really cute 8/10 easy. Couldn't tell it was a dude until he answer his phone. That was when I question my sexuality

No.

It isn't at all possible that you're saying that just so people will know you're a girl, are you?

Yeah they look act n sound like girls.. definitely warp your thoughts..

>But I think with the right /cuteboi/ I could maybe develop a very close bond.
Which is what I'd call love.

>Do you think he would be accepting of you liking him like that? Maybe get close to him "in your sleep", heh.
I wanted to put my hand on his chest in the middle of the night but I chickened out. I don't understand him, if I try something and he doesn't like it he could tell all our friends about me, because he's that kind of guy.

But I think it would end up being a friends with benefits type bond but we cuddle afterwards.
I think part of the thrill with it is the fact if feels sort of wrong. There's just enough masculinity there to make it feel strange t be pressed against them.

>he could tell all our friends about me, because he's that kind of guy
That's a damn shame.
I guess find a different boy, or take the risk with him if you like him enough.

I have at a few points, but that's like 3 boys I've found cute in my life. Recently made a gay friend who's hard at work trying to convert me though

See. That would make me gay though

bump

bump

Nah, mate it wouldnt, it would be just an experience and the temptation, because its like forbid and new, it wouldnt satisfy you since the thing that turn you on was the feminine features.

Knew I was bi my whole life just took time to accept it.

it'd make you bisexual possibly

No, because I'm not a faggot like OP.

everyone is curious

most people are bi

deal with it faggot

This isn't true at all lol

Yes it is.

Read a book.

Should I read a book by an author who's trying to make non-heterosexuality the norm or were you thinking something more like Mein Kampf?

No, I'd possibly consider experimenting with a pretty boy if I were drunk and desperate and he made the advances, but it wouldn't have much to do with my sexuality (or sexual identification). I mean, I could probably get aroused and fuck a goat if I really tried hard enough.

Men who are literally equally attracted to both sexes (""bisexuals"") are very few and far between; the majority are just homosexual deviants.

Kinsey scale

>What is reading comprehension

Nowhere did he say he was a girl, he merely said that he prefers them.

It's scary when a guy looks at you and thinks your cute and then they want to fight you...

See this? This is called pussy, it's in your nature to like it.

See this? This is called pussy, it's in your nature to like it.

I'm gay, but I only find like 1% of the population attractive.

But I'm only mediocre looking.

The Kinsey Scale is the epitome of pseudo-science. It only takes in consideration sexual behavior, not innate levels of attraction (which are difficult to objectively measure). Also, most of the subjects that he interviewed to reach his half-cocked theories would have all been very liberal people, as it was a conservative time and most people would have been reluctant to do a study on sexuality -- and if i remember correctly, many of them were former inmates.

Through sexual cues and genital stimulation, most people could become aroused by the same sex, but that doesn't make one "bi-sexual". People fuck inanimate objects and farm animals; you wouldn't call them "multi-sexual".

sexuality is fluid

get over it

tahts gay

Sure it is, doesn't mean most people are bi or straight though.

I've always considered myself straight, no interest in looking at men. No interest in anal or in having a guy blow me. But I learned to love sucking cock and swallowing cum as a child. These days I put ads on CL telling what day I'll be at a city center gloryhole, and spend whole days sucking every cock that sticks through and swallowing all the cum. No interest in men other than sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum.

Gee, that's a compelling argument

It's simply not accurate to say that we're sexually fluid, as a mere .7% of the US population identify as bisexual -- if it were even 30%, I'd say you might have a case. Now, if by "sexually fluid", you mean that most people can become aroused by members of the same sex, then I might agree with you; however, I think you're conflating things.

I don't really get it. That guy is just sexually attractive. What's there to question?

you think people report honestly? there's this thing called stigma in society which keeps 99% of people from being honest

it's probably closer to 7%, maybe even 70%

there have been entire societies which were bisexual when they were actually permitted and embraced, like ancient Greece and ancient Japan

No but seeing this picture I question how a human being managed to successfully produce offspring with a giraffe.

this tbh

people are just chicken to admit when something is sexy

>inb4 CP

Ok, your spacing is really fucking irritating.

>do you think people report honestly?
Perhaps not in all cases, but it would be absurd to think .7% would increase to a relatively high number if the stigma were removed. Your claim is purely speculative.

Even in societies that embrace "sexual fluidity", it doesn't necessarily cause the innate primary attractions to skew. I think you're missing the main point I'm trying to make

yea man. Yesterday i saw a guy who looked like that Mr. Robot actor. Then my wang turned stiff.

>/thread

kill yourself sick fuck