Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtfJcy0uy7E
youtube.com/watch?v=vdkmhquF60o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

okay m8y

Updated this...
Go away
폐허 - The Haunted House

Imb4 pleb, give recs pls I've been trying to listen to a lot of new music lately

and it still sucks

you need help so i will help.
rec:
Alice in chains
Beck - Odelay
King Crimson
Car Seat Headrest
Jeff rosenstock
Boards of Canada
Godspeed You Black Emperor

Rate me m80's

forgot to post...
obscure recs pls
rec: Haruka Nakamura- twilight

++++++++++++burial
Rec: Basic Channel

Post yours

Defend your taste.

endearing = cute word
omo
Alien Kids - Alien Rap
turn
That frog has tits
*/^

Make sure not to force yourself to listen to too much at once, enjoyment is a priority and some artists you only really understand when you listen to what they influenced. If you want stuff that I can guarantee you will like, try;
>Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights (Post-punk revival).
>Shabazz Palaces - Lese Majesty (Experimental Hip=hop).
>King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King (though any album is good, really, use a sharethread if you need to download it).

If you want something more experimental try the Flaming Lips' Embryonic. Good luck.

Been on Sup Forums for 1-2 years? Certainly reminds me of how my taste used to be back then, I'd wager ditto for a lot of others. Public Strain is a godly album though, have you tried any of Preoccupations' lps?

I feel unworthy to be in the same thread.

Nice stuff, have to question Lulu though, did you actually enjoy it? What are Mercury Rev like? I've been seeing them posted a lot more recently and it is on the shoegaze flowchart.

>Contribute.

Okay here since you have about the only slightly related taste I can rec for.

I feel unworthy to be in the same thread.

checkd
>lulu
why would i put it there if I didn't like it...
>mercury rev
early mercury rev rocks the fuck out, deserters songs and afterwards mercury rev is lame

i really dig that masterpiece song. nice. try newsome obviously, less obviously woods.

mercury rev is like the flaming lips if they were good
tony molina/mike krol

cool shit

rival dealer's his best work my man

you've almost got it (RE rival dealer).
just saw TWDY. they're fine!

burial rival dealer. try to keep up.

Are both of Molina's albums 11 mins? I'll give them both a listen regardless. I'm assuming Mike Krol is a similar case.

"you've almost got it"

I'm stupid, please explain...

ty tho

rival dealer is great but like each time i hear it the thought 'cheesy' accidently pops into my mind.

Look children, the shitty music parade

bump

in the reply to the post antecedent to yours, i just mentioned that the guy had burial but not rival dealer. i was playing off that on your chart-- that you had rival dealer, but that you didn't put it before untrue

the krol rec is turning on jretard. molina is distilling 'good' weezer to the essence, which i guess might not have been a good rec for ya, but its short and catchy so no harm done.

its totally sacchrine but it so works for me. bliss for late night runs

ah yeah Untrue before ofc

ovatow - in loving memory of juvenile jay

head of wantastiquet - dead seas

monks - black monk time

dean roberts - be mine tonight

thx bruh

steve monite - only you
may have recced this before
Daniel Brandt - Eternal Something

t. avanteen

Why did you just post Sup Forumscore?

Well. Nice.

I missed spot while shaving and its really bothering me!!!!
hmmm this looks kinda familiar..
Spoils of War - S/t
Thanksgiving - The River

Rate me

>Why did you just post Sup Forumscore?
What's wrong with mucore?

VDGG - H To He Who Am The Only One if you haven't
Porter Ricks - Biokinetics

Whats this called? Reverse image search brought up nothing.

social junk - born into it

Thanks man.

Unwound - Fake Train
Sebadoh - Bakesale
Deep Puddle Dynamics - The Taste of Rain...Why Kneel?
>The Electric Eels
Neat, first time I've seen them posted here
No Trend - Too Many Humans
John Zorn - Naked City

It's shit
Expand your music taste, it's not so fucking hard. You don't need to jerk off to the same 20 albums over and over again

That's what this thread is for idiot. People rec albums for you.

Good stuff all around.

Palace Brothers - Viva Last Blues

Scott Walker - The Drift

Brise-Glace - When In Vanitas

Eels - Electro-Shock Blues

>Can I have some friends now?

hahahahaha

good morning. is anyone looking for recs?

that sucks
bleep bloop to you too user
partition

was really hoping the meme board would distract all the plebs and allow the REAL men to talk about REAL things
seems as though i was naive, optimistic and (most importantly) mistaken

man its like youre from another planet

frequently gets stuck thinking about things that are funny but not interesting

do you consider the fact that more(most?) humans (than ever before) have available to them a wider depth and breadth of information (than ever before) which can be accessed faster than ever before a good or bad thing? im ambivalent myself. knowledge is power nsheeit but knowledge without perspective or facts without connection are useless and perhaps dangerous to the human spirit. and one doesnt even need to open up the can of worms about propaganda/entertainment industry in this strange age.

perhaps the average human gets by just as well or even better (than ever before) and its just the perpetually underoverunderstimulated neurotics of the world that suffer (and would regardless)

whats your favorite kind of tea and/or herbal infusion

waist high in waste, high

well youd better go catch it

generally quiet in group conversations. but every once in a while he will interject a bit of his own wisdom, usually in the form of a moderately popular idiom which he thinks applies to the topic at hand quite nicely and succinctly. however, often only moments later he is suddenly overtaken by the fear that he wasnt quite correct in his relation of that idiom to real life events and had in fact acted too imprudently. this internal lexical quagmire is then witnessed by others in the form of a concerned expression and some indiscernible mumbling to no one in particular

double triple fudge sundaaaeee

bOner

do you have a particular form of enjoyment or is it just generalized and spread out?

>do you have a particular form of enjoyment or is it just generalized and spread out?
i get joy very easily, like when eating cheese for example

rec me a banger

Are you gay?

Michael?

Michael?

Where are you now?

youtube.com/watch?v=rtfJcy0uy7E

Play this at a crowded party and everyone will go nuts by the second chorus, trust me

I'm gay, Michael. I'm Gay Michael.

The Sonics - Here are the Sonics

Your paste has been removed, don't recognize enough of the album covers to rec you anything.

A Minor Forest - Inindependence

This might be b8.
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory EP (this is actually much better than Hybrid Theory)
Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E

Ground Zero - Revolutionary Peking Opera

>Osamu Sato
>MBV
>Blank Banshee 0
>Guerogerigegege

you have good taste my dude

>Your paste has been removed, don't recognize enough of the album covers to rec you anything.
really? still works for me

here you have the titles

>do you consider the fact that more(most?) humans (than ever before) have available to them a wider depth and breadth of information (than ever before) which can be accessed faster than ever before a good or bad thing?

Maybe bad thing. A wider depth and breath of information is available to people because of invention of internet. But I think in internet there is too many inaccurate information that is harmful to society. Also, although many people think a wider information would make them free, I don't think so. Because ,in internet, many people are instigated by one person or group. There is no freedom in flood (chaos) of information.

These threads are not for you to post the copypaste of mucore chart and beg for recs
Fuck off

Stockhausen -Oktophonie

Boxcutter - Glyphic
KZA - Dig and Edit

Funeral Diner - the Underdark

Fox Academy - Elsie

Explosions in the Sky - The Earth is not a cold Dead Place

Ash Ra Tempel - Ash Ra Tempel

yeah i agree for the most part. it could perhaps even be that theres too much freedom, which has also been known to be harmful in a sense, especially when it comes in the form of freedom to mindlessly consume all species and types of useless and dubious information. aside from generally discouraging introspection by all manners of ~instant intellectual gratification~ i think it ends up leaving many feeling listless and unable to discern their true vocation. that can be observed in a sort of superficial sense from the whole existential nihilism memery (which is completely misunderstood by its proponents) seen everywhere, but thats really just a small symptom of a much larger sickness. another thing that really plays into this is the endless stream of ideologues attempting conversion on anyone who has eyes or ears. i think (or at least hope) one day well look back at the nascent days of internet the same day we now look at lead pipes.

i wish i knew what the actual solution was besides individual vigilance (and even that isnt good enough) when the internet has become so ubiquitous and as much of a utility as a pastime. in all reality its all probably just what happens whenever an unprecedented amount of humans can communicate with eachother instantly, and theres no real way to undo that or change the nature of humans

>aside from generally discouraging introspection by all manners of ~instant intellectual gratification~ i think it ends up leaving many feeling listless and unable to discern their true vocation
>the endless stream of ideologues attempting conversion on anyone who has eyes or ears
I agree too much. I just wanted to say those in the previous post. I think they're all because of people who indiscriminately accept information. So individual vigilance is the only answer. I cannot think any other. But I don't think there have to be the solution or answer. I think internet is just a joke or a toy. There is no real conversation or no true information. Funny to browse. And that's ok. Maybe I think taking internet seriously is also a problem.

I wish I was native english speaker. Sorry for bad grammar.

Also cool chart dude.

>Been on Sup Forums for 1-2 years?
its actaully been almost exactly a year and a half so yeah. ty for the recs

come and see (1985)

landing - circuit

desolate - the invisible insurrection

does music not sound good after you had some milk

i'm a fan of no tremd, try boredoms - soul discharge

keiji haino - koko

p much nailed it

post img_1849

Boris - Amplifier Worship
Chapterhouse - Whirlpool

Three 6 Mafia - Mystic Stylez
Tricky - Maxinquaye
Bjork - Post
Cornelius - Fantasma

Toe - the book about my idle plot on a vague anxiety

bump

good afternoon

living breathing meme

The Microphones - It Was Hot, We Stayed in the Water

Lurk a bit more bud, otherwise nice taste
The world is a beautiful place & i am no longer afraid to die - Harmlessness

another memester
>mfw oracular spectacular > congratulations

nice chart
Kino - blood type (Gruppa krovi)
It's russian if you're having trouble finding it

You look like the kind of guy who'd like some talk talk, if you haven't listened already, check out laughing stock

>obscure recs please
>unobscure chart

black and white core

cool dude
New Order - Power Corruption and Lies

half trash, half great
+gkmc +tms +the mollusk +atrocity exhibiton +loveless +RiP

-jar of flies -ajfa -cherry bomb -MoP -dsotm -tpab

why are there so many memes today

Good taste
Great fucking taste, dog. You'll like In Her Gentle Jaws if you're a fan of Velocity : Design : Comfort. Donuts by J Dilla you would also like if you're into DJ Shadow.

music music music

Bedhead - WhatFunLifeWas

Pains of Being Pure at Heart s/t
Ceres & Calypso. It's better than Souvlaki.

Good stuff. +Burial +Slint +Ghosts I-IV +Interpol
Try Luomo - Vocal City

Glasser - Ring
The Radio Dept - Lesser Matters
Mew - And the Glass Handed Kites

Dont have recs but good taste

Candy Claws - Ceres & Calypso
Foetus - Nail

its nice to know im not being ~too~ paranoid in thinking about this. ive never really heard anyone else talk about it despite it seeming like a pretty big (perhaps future) problem to me. though herman hesse did really get my noggin joggin when i read what he wrote about a very similar problem in his own time. the main difference was he was only talking about the degeneration of intellectual circles and the problems of superficial media/culture (mainly tabloid like yellow journalism and such) i cant even begin to imagine how hed feel if he saw how commodified knowledge and culture and how entangled fact and entertainment have become today.

i agree that its best not to take 99% of the internet too seriously and thats a good defense. it's something certainly harder for some than others based simply on disposition, but never impossible. theres such an immense power in mass communication and spread of ideas but theres just as much danger. groups can easily be led astray and when you enlarge the group by several orders of magnitude theres even more of a problem. thats why i just shitpost on anime websites

red means run, son. numbers add up to nothing

im glad you liked it
i finally get harsh 70s reality i dont even remember if thats the dead c on your chart or if theyre on your chart anymore but its so good
the whole dunedin sound is so good

just got done changing the oil on my car

recommend me music for heartbreak that will make me cry as much as Curtis Mayfield s/t album, i need to get it all out desu lads

no cry wank or any other pussyboi suburban shit

Help , I'm a pleb that needs some recs, I have too many MEEMS on my chart

Fuck , no image is : In The Court of the Crimson Meme

You dont have that many memes.

Scott Walker - Tilt
Foetus - Nail
Modest Mouse - Lonesome Crowded West
Fugazi - The Argument
Fishmans - Long Season
Q and Not U - No Kill No Beep Beep

Archers of Loaf - Icky Mettle
Airiel - Winks & Kisses: Frosted
Stereolab - Emperor Tomato Ketchup

+++Angelic Process
++ Ghosts I-IV
Aarktica - No Solace in Sleep
Raised By Swans - Codes and Secret longing
Sunn o))) - White 1

nah your chart is great dude. though i really can't look at the flaming lips without thinking of [s4s] now because of their shitty AMA meme

you might like oingo boingo - dead man's party

Again, I'm guessing you've been on here for 1-2 years. Definitely give Bloc Party's Silent Alarm a listen, thing something along the lines of TOTBL and Unknown Pleasures with significantly better instrumentation and production (only downside being the quality drop midway through, up to The Pioneers though is fab). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=vdkmhquF60o

Is that "no cover art" King Crimson, by any chance? Great stuff by the way, what is Van Morrison like? I bought Astral Weeks months back though constantly put off listening to it.

honestly how the fuck does anyone afford musical instruments maybe it's because my parents are shit with money but like a good drumset altogether is easily 2000+ dollars

a kindly negro gave me a basically brand new drumset two years ago and i finally set it uo and tge cymbals obv arent very good and i was looking and good cymbals are like 500+ and then another 200ish fkr hardware that can actually hold some quality BRONZE takin a whackin and then i need a new throne to hold my 300+ lb ass cheeks fuck music fuck everybody

i used to listen to the gerogerigegege basically daily

ivd listen to maybe hotel ultra and then i'd listen ti galaxie 500 for bit and then listen to all the noisecore but i have a job now and i had to cut my music and get a properly haircut germanbootstrap kinderfuck

Thanks for the recs. Forgot about Long Season haha great album.

Thanks, must be a very cringe meme

Yes it is! The Van Morrison album special to me even though it is very easy to listen to. Reminds me of good times next to the campfire.

Makes you want to pick up a guitar and play every song.

Happy autism awareness day

"just got done changing the oil on my car"

thanks autistic tripfag

I must pee

are you tweaking

>Melody's Echo Chamober
My nigger, isn't she releasing new singles tomorrow? Or is it a whole album?

I know I know, King Crimson.

I like everything :(

mainly just memerap but ok

YOU ARE meme rap

maybe one day ill teach you how to son

youre supposed to use the shit drum kit until you become rich and famous and then get the nice one

also join my indie rock death cult we need a drummer and other good candidates for sacrifice