User

user,
what reasons are there to keep on living ?

after a while it feels good.

Jesus Christ, it's all day with you people. Just shut the fuck up and either find happiness or off yourself.

Hookers, blow. Thats it.

I am the Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End. I am All The Will Be and All That Was. Fear Me, love Me, hate Me

For I am Alive.

Because it's more fun to be alive than dead?

Because there's no "we" in death, you don't exist anymore when you're dead. And existence allows for more possibilities of fun than non-existence.

Pic related.
Just plow through women until you find one that sticks.
But if you are feeling down start going to the gym 3-5 times a week. If you don't feel better after 2 month's see a shrink.
If they can't help press reset and hope for reincarnation.
Oyeah and just fucking with people is hilarious. Always something to do.

you can dedicate your life to trying to achieve outcomes that you will never achieve e.g. getting good looking pussy, and get gratified by your efforts and failures

Eventually I'll just die anyway. Why rush things?

there's no we in life either you tard

“Life asked death, ‘Why do people love me but hate you?’ Death responded, ‘Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth.”

Instinct.
Pleasure.
Hobbies.
Curiosity.

try normalizing your n6:n3 ratio -> enhances the function of dopaminergic and serotonergic neurotrasmitters

“They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.”

To see what happens next

wow... gay as fuck!...

Lsd, psilocybin mushrooms, mescaline, cannabis, and dxm. Those are a good place to start. A good woman is good too, but good like finding one whoset mind hasn't been poisoned by our culture.

Are you coming on to me user?

Tits

Oh shit I'm still alive.

Yes...

tittie trips tell the truth