5 day if my 30 day water only fast. have huge headache again

5 day if my 30 day water only fast. have huge headache again.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What finally made you decide to do it?

Please, eat something

You're gonna die man

nice dick and body, would suck and be fucked by

Satanic poofter alert!

you will die from this you fat cunt
only true weightloss is being active and eating healthy

what you are doing is forcing your body into survival mode
for 30days you want to do this?
you will die on 12th

Goodbye OP. Rest in pepperonis.

News headlines - fat cunt dies from... not earing?

He won't die you idiots

What do you think the body stores fat for?

Lol if you think a fat fuck like that will die of starvation in 30 days. 100% will not die and will still be fat.

you can't survive solely on fat you retard. Without sugar and nutriments, that AREN'T stored, you'll become a weakling really fast.

Just get on the pipe instead, extreme weight loss + a good time 10/10

a very fit/skinny person will die of starvation in 5 - 7 days.

This fat fuck won't die after 30 days..

Actually. You can. You won't feel good. You will survive though.

The body stores fat for many reasons; none of them, however, are for a human to subsist off of fat alone for weeks on end. Retard.

I never get why people will rather torture themselves by starving instead of just eating less and working out. It's way easier and you'll feel better than ever before.

Drink water with some salt you faggot. Headache will go away and muscles won't hurt.

read the FUCKING sticky

Yeah for real man, starvation mode is the hardest mode to bust fat on.

Actually. That's exactly why the body stores fat. To stave off starvation.

>have huge headache again.
Its a chemical imbalance
Vitamins wont work, need to intake some fruit and protein. Not any of those pre made things with preservatives. Make sure you wash the fruit and or vegetables good because your body will be trying to pick up every nutrient it can, it will pick up the pesticides and you'll end up with cancer in a few months.

Question, are you having your water diet in one of those countries that put fluoride in the water supply? if so might want to switch it up to spring water. Just Fluoride will go strait to your brain and that won't help with a headache

check out the image, in most of the world the chemicals in this 'pizza' are not recommended for human consumption, like almost half

Man goes 1 year without food

abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

Don't, you fucking retard. Just stop that shit and get something to eat, jesus christ.

Op you have a solid dick, why do you ruin it with such a shitty body?

You're not going to die, but the chances of hospitalization are high. Your blood sugar and sodium levels will drop, and you won't lose the amount of weight you think you will. Your metabolism has slowed to a crawl now and your body is in survival mode. It's storing (or trying to) any nutrients it intakes. When you stop your fast, you'll likely gain back any weight youve lost, if not more.

I predict fainting and passing out in the next week, you won't be able to do any physical activities and even mundane tasks like a flight of stairs will seem incredibly hard.
>Source: watched a guy starve himself for two weeks to make weight for wrestling. Passed out mid run and smacked his head, needed stitches. Ended up 5lbs heavier than when he started

With no calories. Blood sugar will plummet to seriously unhealthy levels, you could do permanent damage to your pancreas and turn yourself diabetic.

And here's the thing. I've done it too. It's an easy thing to do when you're new to dieting and guess what happens, when you can finally starve no longer, you eat enough calories and then some until your weight is actually higher than when you started.

If you can make yourself eat 2000 calories a day, you may lose as much as a pound a day or at minimum a pound every other day, which is still fairly quick weight loss. And then if you can get it down to a 1000 calories a day (a normal midday meal and a small dinner, don't do breakfast, contrary to popular belief, I've found breakfast, when dieting hardcore tends to make you far hungrier and more sluggish throughout the day).

The thing about losing weight and keeping it off are SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES. The notion of a diet is that it's not a permanent change so once you abandon it (as was your original intent) the weight comes back, sometimes with enough gorging of yourself that you put it all back on and then some.

Just watch the calories. I find most American fatties if honestly calculating their calories and portions are somewhere from 3000-4000 calories a day. Halve that and then you'll be on to something.

This doesn't mean you can't enjoy the foods you love. BUT you must do it in reasonable portions and not go back for seconds. Stop eating when you're no longer hungry. Not when you're stuffed (as most fatties do).

These types of changes are best done gradually. By eating less your stomach begins to shrink so you'll be full and satisfied on less food. Eventually meals half the size of what you once ate will be fully satisfying and enough.

Also, most fatties consume too much carbs. Ultimately their must be a caloric deficit to lose weight but most people find their overeating comes from carbs.

i can do it, headaches hurt so much that i cant study right now for my usmle finals

You should want to be healthy, not skinny. Don't go on a diet, change what you eat. Don't eat processed foods, sugar, and eat less salt. Eat more vegetables and less meat.

How much have you lost so far?

eat rice, veg and salad you dumb fuck

I remember you from the other day.

My ex wife lost like 100 lbs starving herself, but she looked like a drowned rat and she lost her mind, had to be put in a mental hospital.

I lost 100 lbs by removing carbs from my diet. I still have some, but they're no longer the base of my diet. (The food pyramid is bullshit)

Eat something, man. Avoid sugar and carbs and you're gonna be fine. Meat and vegetables is what you should be eating.

I don't figure that you'll die, but the brain can't function properly during starvation. You're liable to go nuts

Only water is not a diet, it's a shitty suicide attempt. Eat at least 1200 calories a day, cut down on sugar, you'll lose better and more permanently.

Op fuck this guy, eat as much as you want. The rock takes in 10k calories a day.
All that you need to do is workout.

>The rock takes in 10k calories a day

..but the rock burns 10k calories a day
see how it works?

No you dumb fuck ghe body makes fat to store excess glucose and fats but not nutrients. I give op about 5 more days before he dies

Good job, keep up the good work! You're body is going to thank you for this. You'll probably look healthy and ripped on day 30, because you will be so lean.

If I remember from The other day, he's taking vitamins

Nutrition student here, if you want some real advice, ingore everything said in this thread and decide wether you believe me or not.

I am a huge fan of fasting and very interested in the subject. But generally getting headaches is a sign of an unhealthy person trying to fast relatively longer than his body is used to. Have you ever fasted several days before? It might be wise to start eating very healthy for a while first, fasting somethiing like 16 to 20 hours a day, several days a week. Only after you are used to that would i recommend fasting longer than that. But i guess you can do whatever you want. From my personal experience + academical knowledge headaches are a sign of an unhealthy person pushing it too much.

Actually you can survive without any vitamins or minerals for a very long time. Your body cannibalizes your organs for them eventually but definitely not after a week. Micronutrients leave your body very slowly. Look at the research, don't just use common sense.

Nutrition student here, we do actually store vitamins in our fat, which enter our bloodstream when we fast. Not all vitamins though