Yo Sup Forums. I've always felt like I should be more than what I am. Like I was born to kill...

Yo Sup Forums. I've always felt like I should be more than what I am. Like I was born to kill. But I know that it's wrong and I could be punished. If I knew I could get away with it, I would.

>How would you kill someone? And who would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Total rando. Method would be revolver shot to the head. Collect any remains of my slug. Scott free.

Guilt wouldn't eat you up?

>Yo Sup Forums. I've always felt like I should be more than what I am. Like I was born to kill.

you see, I've never really felt guilty about anything. I feel anxiety of getting caught doing something bad to people. But I have never felt guilty about doing the bad things.

I box, study Jiu Jitsu, and often hunt pigs and kangaroos. But it's just never enough. And the Australian military is a joke.

did the bullies bully you in school again, son?

Oh so you're actually mentally ill, I guess do whatever you want.

The edge is real.

I wouldn't. To kill someone would be a huge pain in the ass.

How come all these new fags never answer the questions? It's like their all faggots with no actual opinions on the topic of discussion.... kek

watch dexter and then you'll know how to get away with shit and not give a fuck.

I know.... thus I haven't. But the dream lives on.

Why do you wanna kill someone though?

answer the question or fuck off.

beta fag fuck to pussy

I'd like to kill someone by force feeding the cement

That's fucking brutal. I love it

I thought so lol

I'm not him, but to be fair, I can understand not really feeling guilt. I have felt guilty, but it generally follows the lines of self-interest. I would not want something bad to happen to me, thus I should not do it to someone else. When I accidentally do something that wrongs someone else, the guilt that I feel is generally in line with that thought.

It's guilt that is not due to internal processing, but due to external considerations. And quite honestly, I think it's something many people do, just to a much minor degree. Lies of omission, or half-truths, or just bold face lies can be used as examples. As children we are told that lying is wrong, but upon reaching adulthood we learn that sometimes the truth is bad. This disparity creates anxiety over telling the truth, which can result in feelings of guilt when we do the bad thing known as "lying", or the other bad thing of "saying too much".

That being said, killing people is bad. I wouldn't want to have someone randomly kill me, so I probably shouldn't randomly kill someone. Plus the aftermath would be intolerable.

i'd like to tie down a woman and force her to orgasm shoot a bitch in the head while she orgases

Driveby shooting seems like a viable method to me. Probly easiest with multiple ppl in the vehicle, but yeah, so long as you aint spotted leaving and arent a direct suspect...

I live in the Bay Area in California, and recently we've been having a lot of shootings on highway 4. Gangbangers following their targets onto the highway and Blasting them then escaping off near Bay Point or wherever. Paper plates, no identification. Last I heard it was like up to 30 murders or somn...

I honestly shouldn't say recently, it was a few months back, and I have no clue on this current situation. Truthfully last thing I heard was there was a few million-dollar project in the works to put cameras along the highway. Dunno beyond that

Damn.
This I'll postpone my trip up for a bit

Normal people feel guilt from empathy, which is where your guilt is coming from. It isn't inherently selfish, but you understand that you wouldn't like something, so why make others experience that? Feeling guilt solely because you fear being punished for your actions isn't normal. I do believe everybody has thought they could kill somebody if they could get away with it though, or in self defense. We've just evolved to a point where killing somebody else has a big, negative impact on us, mentally and socially.

Just don't be seen with people you kill, then it's free game.

Also use condoms if you rape them, don't leave semen samples

who gets to decide if killing is right or wrong?
you would get punished for it because someone has decided for you that it's wrong, maybe you should just kill that someone, and show them, that they are wrong.

I'd consent to having you kill me. You could even torture and rape me if you wanted. I'm a girl.

[email protected]

Fat?

Ironically being stupid, or just an edgy idiot?

I'd do it like a man and stab them to death in public and do my time like a fucking boss, start hustling tobacco to put a loaf on my ol lady's table, god knows she can't rely on Tyrone for anything more than black cock.

No, I'm not fat.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it, it's all gang related. Just don't be overly or red or blue.

From what I hear all the game bangers practically know each other, and they hunt each other sometimes. It's weird when you know your victim street name and where he lives and where he hangs out usually, but you still can't manage to kill him when you try. Fucking Wild West, not saying they always fail but jeeze, poor execution of crime is so common :/, cops have it too easy

I'm speaking to op in his edgieness, maybe next thing you know obama is kill
I'd say ironically stupid, that's not my actual opinion as is nothing ever in this shithole

Not your personal army

start by ending your own life and go from there

I didn't ask for an army. My comment was directed at OP.

Show tits?

implying you are not trying to get a random person spammed

Join the army become a professional killer

I personally think that crazies and murderers are Nature's way of thinning the human population, and that some humans are more violent/prone to violence than others the same way some lions are more aggressive than others

kind of hard to explain, but they arent exactly supposed to be 'crazy' but rather have an immense drive for predation, like some humans are more predatory than others.

although I doubt any Sup Forumstard are actualy psychopaths, aspergers sure

It's actually my email and I'm actually who I say I am.

I heard somewhere that basically Some Humans evolve to accept murder as a viable social solution when they are given a certain set of circumstances.

What does circumstances maybe depend greatly, but murders are often times for Quick personal gain.

Murder was more fly when we were more tribal, but it's overall probably going to thin out more and more as time goes on, what with r livelihood problems getting solved by technology, as well as technology allowing for greater police surveillance and protection.

Bottom line, remember this: we are at the safest, most calm time in human history. World peace is nearly achieve, despite all of the tensions the media hypes up.

A new age is coming Sup Forumsrothers

the edge is strong with this one
gtfo Sup Forums

I don't think you're too far off user. I can agree to the fact that everyone has aggressive thoughts and such, but there's like a percentage of the population who will always be able to have to willpower to go on and commit said aggressive thoughts. Maybe it's something to do with their pesonality, genetics, mental disorders and such. I also think a lot people get away with murder easily, especially in poor regions of the world where the police force and other law officials can't exactly deploy a full-fledged investigation on every murder case they have on their hands. Lack of manpower, resources and such.

Okay, so what do you want?

Rate my cock

Oh looks like op is in the edgy teen phase..
Don't worry fam it will pass!

I want to be raped, tortured and killed.

I give you an 8/10.

Maybe perhaps that we are the dogs of the human population, we basically domesticated ourselves into unity.

There are no more wolves, but there are still dogs with wolf genes in that population and they will always have the tendency to be more 'predatory' than others

It would be a random person with a knife to the neck. I'm just itching to stab someone, always felt an odd drive to. Feel the knife go in and the warm blood rush out.

You want to die at the end of it? Is that because you're depressed or is that like some Ultimate Fantasy that's somehow you think is a good idea?

Ty for rate

She obviously did something fucked up and thinks that's what she deserves.

What sort of remorseless killer is worried about punishment? Grow a pair and get your game on.

Or, you could just admit you're a pussy with violent fantasies.

Which is why i think even if we had all the resources available to us at all times, we still wouldn't be able to keep a 100% murder-free society. Some humans will always go over the line to commit crimes, regardless of their reasons. In that hypothetical scenario, we would need to have the most honest police officers in the world, assuming that the police wouldn't commit crimes themselves. Interesting stuff.

It's both of those things. The sexual gratification as well as suicidal ideation with too much guilt to do it myself.

it is an interesting topic but has a bad rap on both Sup Forums and the internet as a whole.

>If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen: a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath—a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? Then you are a sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero’s path.

fuck off.

Youre into that phase of your life, maybe you havent achieved something, maybe you havent reached a single goal yet, maybe there is something you want to do that you just cant, for now.

either way you are going for the easy way out you fucking bum, you cant do those things, and you cant even do this yourself, jesus christ, make a single acomplishment in life user, even if its just killing yourself.

instead of asking supforums or Sup Forums just go fucking do it

Become a cop or join the military

I want it to benefit someone else though. Maybe if I do it myself I should live stream it. Also go fuck yourself too.

Can't help, but post more pics. Let us enjoy you.

here user if youre interested, this is a good read

mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

I guess is due to the fact that murder and blood lust are just generally considered taboo by the general public, much like fetishes, beliefs and others. It's sad that people are afraid to talk about such subjects, you can't bring this up in normal conversation without people raising some eyebrows, and looking at you weird. Deep down, we are still animals, and we keep forgetting that.

Place an order.

Full frontal. And/or bent over.

Just a hot tip OP, killing homeless people is both easy to do and easy to get away with.

Good luck and have fun.

I can identify with this. There is a whole list of people that have fucked me over in one way or another that I would have no problem killing. Purely for the sake of getting away with it, one quick shot to the head assasination style.

How kind of you. You would honestly be a much better benefit to someone if you just put up with everything but the Death part and then tried to find somebody and make them happy for life.

Of course you wouldn't achieve your death fantasy, but why push that so quickly? it happens to everyone eventually

Someone thought American Psycho was a documentary...

Haven't seen it actually. I'm guessing his victims are primarily homeless people? Either way, it's not inaccurate info.

Pretty good rape material. I'd wanna fuck your ass while I'm at it so show it

I did. I feel nothing, I am nothing. I'm going to die soon, either by my own hand or someone else's.

:)

I just think they didn't do it well enough for you.

Would you reconsider dying if the D was really good?

Idk about kill you but I'd definitely hold you captive in a closet or basement and rape you relentlessly for days on end.

You're at least being useful to somebody. More, no panties

> muh psychopath

nor talk it out with a bunch of anons without looking like an edgelord.

thanks for the short conversation user, really appreciate it

LMAO If the D was good enough and he fucked me in the head well enough I'd stick around until he wanted to kill me.

That's the ultimate fantasy.

this better not be the end..

you still have to cut yourself for us, i want to see you bleed

I have similar feelings to you OP. That said, if you ever do decide to murder someone (I wouldn't, just because it seems like a massive pain), here's how I would, if I deemed someone an intolerable enough nuisance to be worth the trouble. First, I would grab one of those blue polymer barrels, along with the supplies to make enough sulfuric acid to dissolve a man (or woman, whatever). I would also bring a shovel. I would take (take, not steal. If you are committing a crime do your best to limit the crimes you are committing. Multiple crimes make it many times harder to get off scot free) a pickup truck with me.

I would kidnap the target (call them targets, not people. Even if you do happen to be actually empathically deficient, you have been trained from birth to see people as people. This is not a person, just a target.), gag and tie them, and get them far, far away from civilization (depending where you are the difficulty of this part may vary). Then, I would stick them in the barrel and slit their throat, wait for them to bleed out.

While they were bleeding out, I would have already started digging my hole. Once they had finished bleeding, I would start the dissolving process, and while I was waiting for them to finish dissolving, I would finish digging the hole. It would have to be big enough for the barrel, maybe a few feet deeper then necessary.

Seal the barrel up tight, roll it into the hole, bury it, take the excess dirt and spread it far and wide, over a very large area. Large enough that the excess will just blend into the topsoil. Then get in your pick up truck, cover your tracks to the burial sight as need be, and head on home.

These are from last night. I don't know if I'm going to cut myself or not today.

Show your pussy.

I find pussy pictures tasteless. You can have another cute nude instead.

user another timestamp if this is real?

numbers 2313 on your left tit

All 4 u bb

I wanted to get an idea of how you were going to look tied in my closet with your legs spread wide, ready to be used.

now go onion and get 'noticed' in TORchan

If I weren't in college, I believe I would enjoy annihilating you, in ever sense of the word.

What is that, on your upper left thigh?

Where you from?

Probs like this.

I'm in college too fam ay

Fuck you faggot.

Forgot to attach the picture, I'm a fucking idiot sorry

Same slit posting on the cut fag thread

I'm bouncing between the two.

Post asshole. It's needed.

where do you live bae?