How do other slavs compare to Russians (former USSR) in bydloness? I understand Poland comes second. Then former yugos...

How do other slavs compare to Russians (former USSR) in bydloness? I understand Poland comes second. Then former yugos? Or slovaks? The checzs are the least bydlo? What about Bulgaria. What is your top five

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPeh1Jqmaug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

second place divided between polacks and ukranoids

>Poland comes second

Stop bullying Poland

Poland is NOTHING like Russia

Russians are at least twice as bydlo as Poles

Poles drink much less than rest of the slavs, use much less drugs than rest of the slavs, smoke less, abort less, are richer, have less commie blocks, kill less, are more educated..... what else?

OK, I get it Russia is way ahead. But some cunt has to come second. It is a competition you know. Poland is nothing like the Western Europe either, right?

If the distance to Russia is 100 and to western Europe 0, Poland is like 20 and it's solely due to it's commie history

>10% being the worst
Looks like the difference between the worst and the best is not that big.

they could be brits desu

In terms of bydlo:

Russia=Ukraine=Belarus' is high.

Poland is a little bit less, but not as much as they think, like 80-90% of R=U=B bydloness.

The rest doesn't deviate too far from Russia.

The least bydlo IMO are Slovenes, Czechs and Slovaks.

Everyone else is ALMOST the same with minor 10-20% deviations of the base East slav level.

My honest thoughts.

is a bydlo like a chav or a bogan

almost. i would say most of the people in russia are bydlos, just on the different level.

Like a chav.
But more like general aggressiveness.

Verbal assaults and threats, easily pissed, etc.

I agree with this gopnik

E.g. one of the most common themes is verbally fucking someone else's mom.

Like "I fucked your mom and slitted her throat", rape threats, etc.

East slavs are like white turks in terms of verbal assault. The best comparison I can give.

Are czechs considered slavs?

desu Polish and other ex-commie bydlo is not much different from chavs except better alcohol tolerance and a slightly worse command of English

how can you be more aggressive than the average chav?

Also, for many East slavs a fag is not the one who fucks men, but the one receiving.

E.g. you may call someone a fag and threat to rape him with a baseball bat up the ass.

Also realized we are very similar to latinos in this aggressive rapey, slit-your-throat kill-your-family banter style.

yeah, but mixed too much with germans, at some cases. culturely, too. i'd say - german posers

Do many Czechs particularly in the western part of your cunt speak German? Would you rather expect the average educated Czech to speak better English or German?

I've never heard Czechs outside of Sup Forums claiming they're half-Germans. You might even piss off some people with this.

English more, here in bohemia older people and elders know german better, than english, though. closer to german and austrian borders - the more german is present

come to the Jižní Čechy, mate, you could feel the difference. it's different everywhere. Why do lots of czechs have surnames like Schmidt or Strossmayerova, then?

Sounds like absolute untermensch

Is there a solution for these people?

>Poland comes second
maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=NPeh1Jqmaug

Poland reminds me of Britain

I wonder why

Are there bydlos in Romania?

there are gypsies in romania

It also has its benefits.

Tbh I'd prefer this bydlo-society over a hypersensitive and pussified one.

The other end of the spectrum, represented by some Western countries feels even worse to me. Like sincerely.

are you the one guy form rus-sng thread, that says that it's okay to punch people and cross the streets on the red light?

kek

I think most of Yugos have more bydlo than us and their bydlo is even more extreme

BTW calling former USSR Russians is RUDE man

I'd say the bydlo scale looks like this:

Russia>>>Ukraine>Serbia>Belarus>the rest of former Yugoslavia without Slovenia>Poland>Slovakia>Slovenia=Czechia

No, but it's not about that.

I didn't mean to say that we are good with such crap attitudes.

All I've said was that between Western overly feminist societies I'd prefer a slightly bydlo one.

The latter feels better for mental health, despite controversy.

ru
ua
pl

1. Ex-USSR: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus (by that order)
2. Poland
3. Ex-Yu: Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia
4. Slovakia
5. The rest

the ones that aren't gypsies are bydlos

What about the Baltic cunts?

not slavs

Agreed. Our idiots dont make me half as mad as western sjws

jak się masz, Dyadko?