twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One piece - water seven act.. Robin cry.. I cried like a little bitch

Thundercats

Samurai Champloo

Love Live

Death Note ;-; or Kissxsis or Boku No Pico

Ikuru by Kurosawa

That's not anime

Well it's not sad to me but my mom cried when she thought goku died in the frieza saga.. I Think That's What happens memories A bit foggy

that was one of the top movie. really good. i say 9/10. but i skipped fucking session tho.

It may as well be considering that most if not all anime feature pussy fearing faggots. Oh no a hot chick time to get scared when she touches me or have sudden onset nadal menstruation.

I wish I could quit you

Grave of the Fireflies.

Saddest anime ever. Hands down, final answer.

This one wins for sure. Shit rocked me and I'm dead inside.

I know right? Fuck a bunch of dragon ball. It's just a. Bunch of screaming and punching. I couldn't watch 10 minutes of it. I'm glad retards love it though. Super saiyen? More like super underpants on head.

I was a little kid at the time

But yeah my mom is a bit slow

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBb1t00S4HA

This shit is for window lickers. It's not healthy for non potato kids to be exposed to suck garbage. It's a bunch of exposition and yelling. I used to work with at risk teenagers and they were all about this shit but they dropped it fast when I showed them Ghost In the Shell

Damn.. don't even respond. You're done, son.

I'dk I just thought flying around ona cloud n shit was kinda cool when I was younger.

Nightcrawler popped it into Joker's clown-hole dry. Like totally dry. That emotionally took me out of the movie.

>Grave
yeah i'm surprised this wasnt the first post