It's my 4th year at community college, and today's my first day after being academically suspended

it's my 4th year at community college, and today's my first day after being academically suspended
I have a .5 GPA and 3 credits,
taking a Govt. class and a Math class, what can I expect

Which community college?

I would just drop out if all I achieved in 4 years was a 0.5 GPA

Just a thought you should think about

NCTC, it's kinda crummy, but leads up to good schools. It feels kinda like Highschool+

>what can I expect
A long and illustrious career scrubbing toilets.

checked, I thought about it, but i'm really motivated to finish school.
I like my $13/hr job doing nothing, but $13/hr can only get me so far
a lot of the jobs I want all have "associates degree needed to apply" and is another reason why I want to go

OP doesn't strike me as a person who thinks very much lol the fact that this is a b8 thread proves it

I'm just a lazy neet is all and I don't want to be anymore
2/10 for making me reply

And in 4 years all you've done is leave proof of your incompetence on your academic record. I actually don't think anyone would trust you to scrub toilets at this point.

see, that's literally why I wanna fix that so I don't have that problem

So don't be lazy anymore, you really can'tafford to be seeing as how you'll have to still pay off that student loan despite being a failure fuck up.

I've been paying out of pocket for all of my classes,
it's only $950 something for this semester instead of the 12k or something at the local university
but I know what you mean.

Hr manager here. I've never asked for proof of a degree. But you can generally tell how retarded a person is during an interview

It's a bit hard to apply online when it specifically asks you what school you went to and what degree you have.
I'm not gonna lie in those

Try putting an ITT tech degree since they went bankrupt. Gluck with school buddy

Its still a lot of wasted time bro, unless you use it as a life experience and learn something from it. Everyone matures at different rates in life, if you choose to mature from this then in hindsight you learned something from the experience and the time was not completely wasted as it was part of the maturing phase. Just put some thought into it bro, your brain is the most powerful tool you have

I mean, I want to go to university, get a degree and be a better person, and just get my life together,
I feel like it's the right time, I'm about to be 22 years old and I feel like this is the right direction.
after this semester If I dont feel the same, i'll get some permits to drive heavy machinery and go do that
pays a little more than 13/hr and what i have now is more than enough to pay the bills as is

Here in Germany we need official documented proof of everything. University documents need to be presented in original. We also get "report cards" from our jobs as proof we are good workers. If you dont provide these things you arent hired.

Americans are retarded.

Who's more retarded? The retarded Americans or the retard German posting in their thread

Go to university bro, education will give back 3 times as much as you put into it. Doesn't even matter what you go to school for, so long as you learn somethingand you find it enhances your life. As someone who's worked his whole life and worked hard, and is now in school, being educated is much better. It pays better and its more fulfilling to be knowledgeable. Working hard is fine but killing yourself for a paycheck isn't worth it. Life is just better when you have a career and life goals set

You shouldn't have to ask this.

But i should agree the O.p does not belong in the school.

He is a filth beast of nature.

A hod dog bastards. When he takes zhe light we will watxh iz fire engulf him

checked, thanks man, I appreciate it

I feel you op. I went to school for 7 years to get a 3 year degree. Dumbass of the century for sure but i got a decent job now so fuck it. Just keep in there man

4 years and only 3 credits? You okay?

ask my .5 gpa

Why didn't you try harder though?

1st year
my (former) friend was trying to kill himself constantly and it was hard to have to babysit him so i missed a few classes [2 credits]
2nd year
had to take a remedial english class since i'm really bad, it's my worst subject
they didn't tell me that if I drop out of a remedial class (and have no other remedial classes) it'd drop me out of all of my classes basically if I had another remedial, I'd be fine but I didn't
[0 credits]
3rd year
zero motivation from the past two years of bad luck or dumb circumstances, fucked around
my gf of 3 years and I were breaking up, just said fuck it and spent all my time dicking around. managed to get a B+ in psychology somehow
[1 credit]
4th year, academic suspension for having too low of a GPA
and now I'm able to enroll again, and going later today

Good luck to you dude

You might have some learning disability if you're doing so badly in your classes.