Who took her Sup Forums?

Who took her Sup Forums?

Maybe it's time to show the world, that Sup Forums is a kind place.
Let's find that girl and save her!!!

Nigger

OP here, sadly holland is a big place and due to school/work there are not alot of dutchfags on right now. Finding her is not going to happen in this thread. Maybe I'll post again later tonight for more exposure.

>Saving a Muslim.
No the world is better off is she stays missing. Hopefully it give other a Muslims a hint to fuck off back to the Middle East and North Africa.

>holland is a big place

If she was a muslim she would be at the airport right now screaming allahu akbar.

Not muslim, clearly

what country is she from?

Dunno, the Netherlands, Family might have other backgrounds but you can't ever be shure in holland

she looks very similar to a girl i know. but she doesn't know her ethnicity.

fuck off

OP here, She went missing around that area.

bump

Thread is about to be pruned, will make one later tonight.

Is this a serious attempt to try to get something done? If so, can someone translate the text on the picture in the OP? And what can anyone of us on here do to try to help?

Meh, not really, just had some time to waste and saw that message on a newssite. Effort is better spent later in the evening when there are actual dutchfags online.

shit, this is not an area, this is an entire country!

Ikram Ammari, what kind of name is that?

>That Hairline

Moses. Clearly.

Yeah, I didn't bother trying to resize the map on a phone, talking about a fucking nightmare.

Algerian

OK. And thanks for at least replying to my comment. I appreciate it.

FYI, I'm in America, so I'm not sure what I might be able to do to try to help, but I'm an oldfag by the standards on this board and I take shit like this seriously, so if I even might be able to help in some way, I'm down with the motherfucking program! I will likely be browsing later tonight, so I'll try to look for your thread later on. And good looking out, homie!

Thanks

She is gone. The borders are open. This girl is already on a boat to saudi arabia some shot country. What time did she disapear?

"Yesterday" which is a broad term, But she didn't come home from school which means around 3-4PM probaly

Do you have a facebook profile? Do you know if she had a bf?