Talk about how Hitlers biggest failure was not finishing the job

How long should the presentation be?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

German 'heavy water' experiments.

Talk about how Amerifags are slowly turning just like the nazis they "defeated"

talk about the german invasion of russia

or the allied invasion of italy and north africa

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

here's a six hour documentary about the real hitler, how he was a hero. talk about this

Sir Nicolas Winton

It should be 20 minutes

Quickest way to slaughter all the jews
Ovens

Ask Veronica Bouchard

Im serious good user, I have a chance to redpill my professor.

Unit 731 and the Nanking Massacre.

the death of general patton

TANKS

Seriously though, WWII armor is rarely talked about in class, it has a buttload of great sources, is interesting and also it's fucking tanks

When I had a similar topic, I went with the history behind the Thompson sub machine as a thesis. I suggest you go that route.

Medications that Theodore Morell had Hitler taking and how it influenced his decision making.

Or maybe discuss the internal chaos within The Reich?

THIS

Bonus: Operation Paperclip & other dirty little secrets

NB4
>b-but WW2 am gud boi he dindu nuffin

Josef Mengele, the greatest doctor of all time

You could then talk about:
- Terezin
- deception tactics (look up inflatable tanks wwii)
- Manhattan project AND Pugwash conference
- en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_This_Is_a_Man (there's a movie you can watch instead of reading the book)

talk about how it was impossible for japan to have ever conquered america and the war with china was a hopeless nightmare

This, anything ww2 vehicle related is awesome.

The Chinese genocide because its rarely talk about in class.

Any good sources
Explain more good user
He is amerifat like with manboobs
I don't think my professor would be interesting in that. He is more interesting in action.

I did a presentation on the night of the long knives and won some bullshit award. It's pretty badass.

talk about how dropping the bomb twice wasn't the main reason the jap's quit. the Russians were coming!

Looks interesting thanks user.

You should talk about how this man did nothing wrong. Pic related

Iwo Jima

Burma Banshees

Do it on some shit micro topic like how the smoke from burning jews disrupted annual butterfly migrations and the effect it had on the local ecology.

talk about the jews or some shit idk

That's a good and little known subjects. The Jap doctors bought their immunity by giving the Americans all their files, mainly about biological warfare.

japan

how about the warcrime of civilian casualties the muricans bombing did? to this day the germans shovel many crappy unexploded bombs out of their citys... dont even get me started with japan and the amount of dead babies they still have today... also claiming that the muricans won ww2 when its pretty obvious that it was the russians... but hey, "the winner with the smallest penis writes history" they say, yes?

Russia won the war and USA took all the credit.

Secret ww2 nazi Antarctica hollow earth base.

Talk about how a brave group of POW's were able to tunnel out of Stalag 13 and make trouble for the Nazis

see fire bombing of japan.
a former sec of def said it would have been war crime if they lost the war

Talk about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and explain WHY hitler did nothing wrong... they might think you just want to provoke them if you drop a statement like that without reasoning. Especially if it contradicts with their current idea of history.

Mad jack...

Japanese Comfort Women

How Hitler escaped to Argentina and died in Patagonia of old age in 1962

Talk about the neutral european countries.

TALK ABOUT HOW THE COLD WAR STARED BEFORE WW2 EVEN ENDED.

THE USA LITERALLY STOLE URANIUM FROM RUSSIA THAT THEY HAD SALVAGED FROM BERLIN WEAPONS PLANTS AND BOMBED THE GERMAN WEAPONS FACTORY THAT WAS IN EAST BERLIN (USSR TERRITORY) TO PREVENT RUSSIA FROM GAINING NUCLEAR CAPABILITIES.

BOTH SIDES GRANTED GERMAN ROCKET SCIENTISTS IMMUNITY FROM COUNTLESS WAR CRIMES FOR COOPERATION IN BUILDING NUCLEAR WARHEADS

What? Nuking a city full of civilians and without crucial military value is a warcrime?
Thank god that smart politician opened our eyes lol.

Rheinwiesenlager and Gulags. Compare them to the nazi concentration camps

THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING TOPIC COULD YOU SHARE MORE ON THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT THANK YOU T. user

The Courland pocket in Latvia - one of the only German regions that weren't seized by the Soviets up until the Germans had surrendered. The Latvian Legion was proved to be efficient in warfare.

nuking likely would be seen as a war crime, but more people died from fire bombing.. much much more.

talk about how a 19 yo German corporal killed 2000 Americans single handedly

Night

Or, or, was such an isolated worthless shithole that no one cared.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE VIISIT WIKIPEDAIS ITS WHRE I GOT MY INFORMATION. YOURWELCOME

Harambe

I know. My grandmother was in Dresden :(

gonna need some sauce/backstory on this one.

go on

talk about jews, how they co-operated with germans regarding holocaust.

They killed their own ppl and everything has been justified according to 2 basic jewish laws.

1 makes possibility to a community, to kill their own members based on their own choice, just to safe other members of community

2 makes possibility to kill everyone for any jew. The main reason is because jew has to take care only of his life. If he kills 10.000 people, even other jews - it's ok, because he was saving his life.

Not even a single jew murderer was sentenced by jewish courts. Just because they were doing it (killing shit loads of ppl including other jews) to save their own lifes.

good job jews, with killing your own people. Shame on you. I shit on your graves.

This

Heinrich Severloh, a.k.a. the Beast of Omaha Beach.

You really want an interesting topic?

There was a REASON that Japanese citizens were sent to internment camps. Along with plain racism, US officials had evidence of a Japanese SPY RING in Hawaii and on the Pacific coast of the USA.
It musta been some serious shit, enough for them to round up actual citizens.

Talk about how lt. Aldo Raine and a Small groupon of men terrorized the nazis and Miller Hitler secreto. Bonud points foro mentioning Hugo Stiglitz

This is the same kind of shit everyone talks about for a project. You should focus on the post war environment, primarily how each respective nation treated their veterans. Some were lauded as heroes while others faded into the pockets of society thanks to abuse and trauma. The US middle class was built upon returning G.I.'s getting and opportunity to go to college on the government's dime. There are plenty first hand accounts in journals, literature, interviews and many other sources.

Secretly Killed Hitler *, fucking auto correct

The tide line of corpses in the overhead photos.

If you can find the REASON for FDR's Executive order 9066, you'll have not only a paper, but a shitstorm of politically correct people calling YOU a racist just for researching it! A+ material

>what should I talk about?
the second world war

That hitler did nothing wrong

This

The Bombing of Dresden

War profitting

The fact that America won the war with agricultural and industrial output: America was feeding the US, the UK, and the Soviet Union and providing the UK and Soviet Union with everything from boots to the materials to make bullets while also doing the same for America. If not for American output the Soviets would have starved to death in the Winter of '42 and the UK would have been out of bullets and bombs in '41.

And the UK spent the next 20 years paying off the debt. USA didn't supply free of charge! Whilst Germany was given aid to re-charge their industries, the UK and France were left in poverty. Winning a war is a bad idea

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeVWupFBkA8

The book goes further into it, but you get the point.

If the topic is WWII, and you only have 20min, there's only one choice.

Motorcycles.

Motorcycles are the answer.

Did you know that the Germans had an awesome motorcycle in the BMW R71. Air cooled boxer engine, far superior to the Harley D V twins or British twins at the time.

The Russians wanted it, but they couldn't buy directly off the germans, so they bought them through intermediaries in Scandinavia.

They cloned the R71 and called it the M72, manufacturing them through the war against Germany.

After the war they sold the plans to the Chinese who manufactured it using the same specs as the CJ750 right through into the 80's for their millitary.

A pre-war BMW motorcycle, of which a copy of a copy was transporting the chinese army into the modern period.

Interesting as fuck to me. And sure to be for your class since everyone loves a good fucking motorcycle.

Talk about humanitarian law violations on all sides. How even before the a bombs, 150,000 innocent civilians were dying in Japan because their cities were comprised of 75% wooden structures. And how 80% of all deaths were civilians. Maybe correlate it to today's wars where superiority of technologies limit super 8 deaths, but kill millions of the enemy still. Finally, wars are monuments to our stupidity. It's not heroic to kill anyone. we're all losers

Explain to them how basically the Russians were a bunch of pussies. Explain how the superior American fighting man had to bail out the weak Europeans. Oh yeah and bring up that niggers were not allowed to fight which is why we did so well.

You could also talk about how despite being more famous, the spitfire was less effective at shooting down jerries than the Hawker Hurricane.

How is grade 9 going?

Trips checked, and leave OP the FUCK alone.

OP: don't go to /b again for anything. By now you should know that 'Hitler Did Nothing Wrong' will get you into a SHITLOAD of trouble w/teacher.

The wars that Finland fought

Spice it up a bit. Catch them off guard and talk about WWI instead

They skied around the Soviets in the mountains for a couple of years. There I did your report for you.

Talk about the SOE, OSS, Internment of prisoners or like the African campaign. A lot of people forget WWII's first major battles between the major Western powers happened in Africa

nope.jpg

alot cool stuff like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tali-Ihantala

the largest battle ever fought in the Nordic countries

Attack on Radio Gleiwitz
Reichstagsbrand

(fakeattacks to get a war-reason)

Stalingrad -Turningpoint -(Wehrmacht had the wrong chlothes)
D-Day- Omaha beach (brits+americans start to free france)

fight for berlin

8th may - Day of the relief from national sozialism.

Nürnberg lawsuits.

actually there is soo much to talk about ..
how much time do you have ?
Interesting part is the resistance.
Lots of brave people risked and sacrified their lives to help the allies behind the front line.

the highest grade i got in high school (107 out of 100 b/c of extra credit) was for a report i did on the nuance of battlefield survival tactics used by the russians during the seige of stalingrad

of particular interest was the heroic actions of general Alexander Rodimtsev during the seige

spend about 20 minutes googling the guy and why he was such a hero, especially the way he taught the civilians of the city to tunnel underground and survive without food for long periods, you do this and you'll ace your presentation

The Finns, though outnumbered 3 to 1, inflicted more than three times the number of casualties on the Soviet forces than they received

talk about stalingrad and how staling wasnt a good guy like they think how many people he killed and the prototypes nazis had in plan

this

rodimtsev was a fucking badass

Conspiracy theories. People love that.