Hi

Hi,
I've just started using this site as i usually use reddit and i'd just like to say that this place is a shithole and full of morons, its quite clear why reddit is regarded as the front page of the internet

Sup Forums really is good for shitposting and *acting* retarded, y'know to let off steam. Reddit is slow but there's some actual discussion there. I use both but there are some good boards like /out/ and maybe /lit/

Kys fag

Reddit is too fucking big.

Plus registration and posting history really puts a damper on user shitposting.

>i'd just like to say that this place is a shithole and full of morons
Yeahp, what's your point?

This place has exsisted since almose the begining of the internet being accessable outside of military control. This place is not for the PC culture that thrives in todays world and is only 1 step off from the gateway to darknet... welcome, enjoy and if you don't like it, fuck off, we don't give a shit :)

Maybe Sup Forums really is full of autistic retards... It's an obvious troll.

>This place has exsisted since almose the begining of the internet being accessable outside of military control

no

?
Yeba.. Reddit is like... honestly WAY better.

Only problem is pc culture

We all know Reddit is way better but we're stuck here. Everyday I say to myself fuck this place is the worst but yet at night I open my phone and read more shitposts. It's a curse

That's why it's not for user shitposting. Sup Forums is the sewer for that.

The only thing I hate about leddit is the retarded fucking hive mind in every fucking subreddit. Unpopular opinion? TRIGGERED -31 DOWNVOTES

WWW was developed in the 80s and gained traction in the 90s
Sup Forums was launched in 2003
reddit only 2 years later

m8.

Sup Forums is heaven

As long as you don't have your own opinion on Reddit you'll be fine. Anything else and you get attacked and down voted by a mob know nothings.

Samefagging hard

REDDIT?! GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Try saying something remotely anti trump here

Inb4 how many shekels did shillary pay you

Not him but Sup Forums has always leaned conservative, Sup Forums being a little more center left

Oh and thanks for Correcting the Record

kys faggot

I care not for accuracy... it's called shitposting for a reason

Try having any intelligent discussion here.

dubs confirms

Lol fag

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with your post but I think Sup Forums is a lot more fun than reddit. The "morons" that you talk about can post some hilarious shit that has me laughing hard. Reddit is more snobby and you have to conform there. Sup Forums is more open and more fun.

Your point?

Sup Forums isnt about being serious. Its about having a troll and a laugh and playing with canon fodder like you who thinknit should be serious.

user lends itself to this medium better than plebbit where the mods just scan your history and permaban you if you want to cross swords purely tonwind someone up.

Go enjoy the groupthink and bland PC dross if thats your thing... but dont try and bring that shit here.

Yes, Sup Forums is unapologetically a shithole full of morons. We never claimed or tried to be anything different. Not understanding this is on you. Normally this advice would be free without prejudice, but shilling for reddit is not welcome. OP = FAG

My point was made. Thanks.

What about full.chan?
That's where depression really sips through.

Posting anonymously is 1000x better than with acounts.
The reddit layout is pure cancer
every subreddit has different css(and they're hidious mostly)

lurk more

>its quite clear why reddit is regarded as the front page of the internet
Yeah, because we don't want you here.

>and is only 1 step off from the gateway to darknet
I didn't think being edgier than Hatred was possible.

Stop having autistic opinions then. You get downvoted for a good reason.

Too many restrictions on Reddit as far as freedom of speech. I don't have an account, but it has been useful in Google search results before. I give it a 3.5/10

wtf is a reddit?

>only 1 step off from the gateway to darknet
You're going to discover Tor in about half a year, and it's going to be the most exciting revelation of your entire life

Is this you OP?

Moar hot frowny bitches!

this dude looks like a bro of me named lukas

(you)