Whats the worse pain Sup Forums has faced?

Whats the worse pain Sup Forums has faced?

this thread.

Severed my thumb

Blue Balls

I ruptured my sartorius muscle

>legos
>muh dicc
>etcetc

salmonella poisoning

cluster headaches

Ruptured my anterior cruciate ligament

Knees don't bend sideways

got a paper cut once

>IBS
>Threw my back out
>Hit in the balls
>Tazed
>Kidney Stone

thats literally me in ops fuckin pic lol wtf

uhh that was pretty bad

When your didnt swallow you like I told her to

Tooth abscess I had to pay out of my pocket for the removal so I had to wait a long time to save up the cash. Absolute pain consumed my whole head and neck, after awhile I'd just scream in a pillow. It even consumed my mind to the point where I couldn't even think straight.

Proof timestamp the (you) you didn't earn

deep deep pain

How bad is it ?? And do you know if you have it

Gout. Sounds funny but that shit was mind blowingly painful.

staying alive

I don't know.

I've broken my leg, my ankle (other leg), cracked 3 ribs all at different times. I've nearly lost 2 fingers, luckily I didn't.

Anyway they all sucked and I don't know which was worst.

Pulled out one of my toenails with pliers as a dare. White blinding pain.
I have done this a total of 3 times now.

Yeah, I deleted the post after I realized I didn't really want to get into it. But thanks, user.

I had a flair up of diverticulitis last 4 months. Was in the hospital 6 times for it.

Toothaches in general are motherfuckers. I feel your pain Sup Forumsro

Had this. Can confirm was agony.
Went for almost a week. Fucked

>sliced 5cm down between my thumb and pointer finger on my right hand, down to the palm, whilst using a circular saw.
>No sensation in the area for over a year
>made wanking 10x better, i consider it a win to this very day.

Toothy blowjob

This one time I hit my pinky toe against the corner of my bed. fuck, fam I was gone for about a week lowkey fell into shock. I'm probably still in shock to this day tbh. I'm just happy I fully recovered and now I live a happy life with my wife and two kids

>Get burned pretty bad over legs, arms, and face
>Spend night in the ER, trying to ease my pain.
>Next day they take a cheese slicer to my wounds

Ya, that fucking hurt.

Kidney stone came out of my dick when i came.

Years ago I suddenly collapsed on the floor from low abdominal pain one time, probably something to do with prostate.

Then one time I deadlifted with shitty form, next morning I couldn't get up from the bed because of the back pain.

Popped my hand in hot oil while cooking once

Accidentally ended up with a hatchet in my right shin. Fun day!

Thas salty

i got surgery on my inner ear. ive never felt that kinda pain for so long in my life.

I used to have this every year during winter season. Cured it by quitting smoking. In my worst times, I had to snort cayenne pepper to distract the pain receptor. It was truly the most painful experience.

You win, sir

kek'd and check'd
Had the same thing happen to me when I deadlifted with shit form, sucks.

Holy shit

Dentist had to kill a nerve in my tooth. The anesthetic wasn't enough. Shit was brutal. I almost had tears coming out of my eyes from the pain but managed to hold it together.

Can you even compare it to migraines or is it far more painful

had my leg broke off and it had to be drilled and tapped back in to the bone, i did it without morphine. most intense pain ever

One time I was constipated for 2 weeks and could not for the life of me shit. The turd right by my asshole was so fucking large . I couldnt push it out.

So I finally decided to give myself an enema. Within 2 minutes I emptied out my entire colon or so I thought
There was more to come but my stomach hurt so bad I fell on the floor fetal position and shit flew out and piled on the floor .

Never again.

I laid on the floor covered in shit for about an hour

I am HLAb25 homozygous

FML

Bet you didnt see that coming

Meaning what

Thanks.

Empathy pains while watching my wife give birth to her son.

Stepdad used to fuck me every morning before he left to work. My asshole was gaping and bleeding the whole day.

Oh and yesterday I hit my hand on my desk by accident.

Kneed in the balls at school and had the left one split right down the middle.

This is really bad, like poking a red hot knife in the front of your brain. Like Alex in A Clockwork Orange; you just want to snuff it. My physician told me after a week of agonising attacks.

Is he in jail now?

Kek

Did he make you suck his cock clean before he left?

When they spew some kind of irritating powder into my lungs to fix it when it collapsed.
Double aneasthetic and still felt like anthrax

The fact that she doesn't love me.

That's hot

No, waiting for him to cum home. Gotta blow him

0/10

Kidney stones/thread

Anal fissure

Family goals

Torn acl/mcl

Shits weak m8

You're lucky you survived.

Not getting dubs

You stepped on legos with your dick?

Stepped on lego while slamming toe against table

living

kek

Trigeminal Neuralgia

The feeling of a hot burning knife repeatedly stabbing you in the face was a good day.

Got more pics of skin getting sliced off?

got shot

HLAb25 is a normally nonfunctional gene which when you're homozygous for the functional copies you develop a condition where as you age, your bones fuse togeather.

This is now restricting my movement and causing great pain.

As it turns out its a anglo genetic disorder.
The more northern European / British you are the more change you have of at least being a carrier

Post-surgery of an ingrown nail I let get worse for a year and a half. After the anesthesia wore down I felt the biggest pain I ever experienced.

I second place, I'd say this time when as a kid I got beat up by other kids at a family reunion. It was the first time I couldn't sleep at night because I was hurt like hell and scared even when we got home and my parents slept around me.

sounds painful

Razor sharp edge

Breaking my arm.

what did he say?

I had an infection inside my knee. Hurt pretty bad.

root abscess

fuuuuucking this

Imagine having a needle repeatedly poking the back of your eye. It's the kind of pain that only gets worse the more you fight it.

thank you kindly

Both my hips were destroyed and got double hip replacement that was not fun

it was horrible, nice trips

Fucking my step son every morning and just now figuring out he doesn't love me

Same. Monthly attacks. I've looked down the barrel of a gun so many times because of this.

Felt the fork scrape my tooth the other day while eating and it made that high pitch sound.

Dad stop

Check'd n kek'd

Pain of no qt gf

Have to pay to survive : 'Merica ! Greatest country in the world ! (Frenchfag speaking, with my free helthcare)

an elbow being chipped and the fragment floating in my arm

Hernia that I kept secret between 12 and 17. Literal constant pain. So autistic, so long

A friend from childhood slammed me by iron rod. My back hurt so hard that I couldn't breath and fall on the ground, crying and choking. I couldn't move twenty minutes. This faggot run away because he didn't want troubles.

I've had 7 concussions in my life. 4 grade 1, and 3 grade 2. The result is scar tissue on the frontal lobe of my brain. I suffer from focal point migraines, where it feels like someone is driving nails into my skull. It's fucking debilitating. I feel your pain user. The worst part about them is that nothing you do makes the pain any easier to handle.

Got high on some random NBOMe, swallowed the blotter paper and start puking my guts out after one hour. I passed out after i started to puke blood, while hallucinating and hearing voices.

souce on op pic