Thoughts on Pink Season, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on Pink Season, Sup Forums?

hareghm penk goy rappa reeal welle b0ssss

Fucking hilarious. But Filthy Frank hates my guts.

Best album of 2017. My personal favorites are She's So Nice and Dumplings.

>People enjoy watching something on youtube and dont spend their entire time on Sup Forums are retarded
>Ok

it's actually on the billboard chart rn I think.
and for a while it was more popular than the La La Land soundtrack

It was nice

Its got some really good stuff on it, but george better release the rest of the shit he teased last year, i forget what it was called but i fucking loved it.

The Life Of Pablo is better

I got detailed directions to the Dog Festival.

10/10

Please elaborate

I feel like he's starting to sound a little bit too much like a real rapper. Like a lot of the tracks you could put on and people wouldn't realise it was even meant to be a joke, just some fucking foul-mouthed nigga doing nigga shit.

I played the first album at work; people hear songs about eating pussy like a watermelon in a stupid voice and it's obviously a joke, but with Pink Season I'm gonna have to be a bit more selective.

Also I felt like it was missing a few tracks. Stir-fry and Takoyaki come to mind. I hope he releases a kind of b-sides compilation at some point.

I don't think he was making fun of anyone, I think that was supposed to be imitating pink guy's normal voice.

good point user

I think thats what he was trying to do, show how retarded and niggerish rap music is right now

Hoping for the b side though too

Underaged

It was allright, but listeniong to it unironically is retarded. Only less than half the tracks are worth something musically/lyrically/memecally.

nickelodeon girls was fire

Oh, he was, for sure, but - y'know, Poe's law and all that.

still haven't listened to it, although i should cus i know that his shit is fucking lit

>memecally

Pink Guy is better than shitty Pink Season

sup, Dan.

Like 3 good songs
And they were released before the album was dropped.
It's repetitive and annoying.
Love frank.
And love pink guys shit but. It's not something I'm going to be able to sit through and listen to fully again.

Some hit songs that he makes I use his beats to make my own version of the song

I liked it, has some good shit to play at parties/hangouts and whatever, since all of my friends are just as cancerous as I am. Wouldn't really listen to it alone though, not that kind of music.

I'm glad he released it on YouTube for free before I decided to buy the full album, would've been choked as fuck if I spent money on it. I didn't hate it but, not enough good songs to purchase the full album