Anyone else fucking hate the Japs? I gotta be honest with ya, they bug me to no end. They can't drive...

Anyone else fucking hate the Japs? I gotta be honest with ya, they bug me to no end. They can't drive, they smell like dead fish and their women are like parasites, always attaching themselves to the white man. Hell, it's not just Japs, I hate all Asians. Fucking slanty eyed little rice niggers. I think we'd all be better off if they got the fuck out of our country and went home and built some more Nintendos.

This is Sup Forums. We hate everyone collectively. No one has the top spot accept maybe the jews.

The stupid is strong in this one.

Eye laws dug aim.

>posts a pic of some South Korean
>asks about hating japs

... wat

your bf left you for an asian guy, huh?

>No one has the top spot accept maybe the jews.
>accept maybe the jews.
>accept

Right now you're giving the Jews a run for their money.

...although I guess Jews are always running for their money.

What movie?

Tbh i think they look horrible but for the rest i don't really care

I'm asian and I hate all other asian, except for the cute females

>accept

The only thing I accept is that you're a fucking retarded jew yourself.

Wrong, newfag. Korean names always have multiple syllables and end in a vowel, e.g. Mitsubishi, Toyota, Kawasaki.

Lurk moar.

lol'd

Trying too hard to troll faggot

I'll agree actually. I've never met an Asian I liked.

i used to work in a primarily Vietnamese and Mexican employee work place and i have to say the fucking language barrier was wider than the ocean that should separate us.

and the fucking mexicans... jesus fucking christ, theyre a close second.

half japanese half dutch dude here

cry all you want. you ain't achieving anything.
asians will always be there

That's not a movie, that's the real life killer from Virginia Tech, Elliot Rodger.

This is a pasta you idiots.

if half of you died, world over population would still be a problem.

at least the environment would be saved from your shit over polluting country.

This isn't the 1940's fag... Grow up and go get a healthy hobby.

if you're talking about the environment and overpopulation, do you perhaps mean china?

Kind of ignorant of you to lump all asians together as chinese

>if half of the japanese died world overpopulation would still be a problem.

no shit sherlock, Japan doesn't have a very impressive population

Japan is a country suffering from decreasing population. It's worse than white extinction and it's worse for the world because Asians are more intelligent than Gaijins. Our global IQ will decline if Japanese go the way of the dodo.

Fuck yourself, I'm Japanese. You're thinking of chinese people, Chinese people can't drive, smell like dead fish, and have women that attach themselves to the white man.