Hey Sup Forums, what's the best fighting sport for a guy like me...

hey Sup Forums, what's the best fighting sport for a guy like me? I have very good reflexes (dodging/evading/blocking) i throw very fast punches, but with lack of strength, i have a strong back muscles (can lift 3 times my weight easily (i'm80kg)) and my legs are so/so.what do you think?

Muay thai, Krav maga. You will learn how to pack a good punch and make America great again.

you lack strength but can lift 3 times your weight? that's odd. also martial arts, you dont need necessarily strong muscles, more fast and endurance in the muscle. pick any, dont be a bitch about this. just pick any, its the person that makes the martial art

classical ballet

I would suggest going for something like BJJ/JJ, they are more evasive styles including all kinds of grapples and such. Also punching and kicking. MMA is also good I guess. Don't have much knowledge in that though. Also most of the times Martial arts and stuff like that don't really work in street fights and such. Because rarely someone comes at you trying to punch you in a certain form.

Literally any that you want to study. There are no restrictions stopping someone from learning martial arts. However with your lack of strength I suggest you master Mortal Kombat.

boxing

i meant lack of strength on the punches,but the back is strong (deadlifting)

that's because your technique is lacking, so go with boxing

It doesn't matter, because 90% of fights end up on the ground, so the best fighting style is one that deals with grappling. Brazilian jiu-jitsu is what you want
movies show people fighting standing up, and that's good for showing off, choreography, and most other styles deal with "what if ________ happens while you're standing up?"

but that just ain't how it is. go watch some MMA, they end up on the ground every time and they're professionals.

Whatever the style, just make sure you're ready to commit to the hours it takes and how repetitive it may seem.

bjj is the best

what does it matter ? it's not like you're going to use it to fight anyway.

>Krav Maga

Jew Karate

Prostitution

>implying the dude you're fighting doesn't have 4 friends eager to stomp your head.

Learn to wrestle. Learn to box. Stay off the ground. Carry a gun. Those are literally the only four pieces of advice anyone can give you on fighting in real life. Anything else is just circle jerking.

Carrying a gun is the only fucking thing you should be doing in that case you colossal retard. If you're going to be a bitch about covering all scenarios, then don't even go outside in the first fucking place so you won't get into a fight.
he wanted to learn to fight, and BJJ is the most relevant because we're in 2017 America, not Israel or Mexico

Shouldn't have picked rogue class mate.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

maybe i will, who knows,i live in a poor shitty country in europe,so drunk/drugged retards are often to be seen

What you are looking for isn´t some crazy fighting style. The more complex you´re trying to make it the less effective it will become.
You need to make dodging or blocking hits become a reflex, learn how to punch without hurting yourself(its Sup Forums we´re talking about here) and just get used to taking hits without lying on the ground crying for the next few minutes.
Probably just boxing, Muay Thai or some other fairly basic one.

not op but i can strike punches with back muscles for a good 3 minutes until i gas out, is that good?

i was thinking about boxing recently,but here in my town doesn't even have much choice, boxing,kick-boxing,wrestling,karate and i think that's it

Just fight a gorilla.

CHIKUN DO? ya know that asian dude screaming and stuff like wachaaaa with weapon like nunchokeyou. Nawwhatmsayin?

taekwondo, muay thai, capoeira

Gunfighting

Guns > karate/krav maga/muy thai/etc.. any day of the week

THIS, THIS GUY KNOWS THE FUCKING TRUTH

any martial art that teaches holds and locks, fuck throwing punches.

Systema. It's all about body mechanics and leverage. Lots of takedowns, good for guys that have lifting power.

Llap Goch

A hidden martial art of immense power

just join a regular mma mcgym out there and learn kickboxing/bjj

other then that, fighting comes from the heart, the scariest person I know in life isn't a trained fighter at all, but he had mashed lots of people with weapons plenty of times and has multiple felonies, I'd rather fight a trained boxer then get my legs broken when a metal bat any day, psychotic typically beats well trained but kind hearted

Just don't xum for the rest of your life.
>immense rage
>kill enemies
???
>profit

you got more of these pics?

2007 Called, they want their pasta back. Can we at least update this shit so it doesn't look retarded?
SEALs*
Guerrilla*
SEALs don't talk with CTEs or ITs, therefore no spy network
SEALs are not a branch of the USMC, they're a combat rate of the USN
>inb4 "hurr durr, you don't know!" Been in the navy for 8 years, I have to often brief SEALs on where they can and can't go off-hull of my submarine due to proximity to the reactor compartment.

Also if your state's full of pussies that don't let you open/concealed carry, Boxing for upright fighting, BJJ for ground fighting.

Jew jitsu..

Become a keyboard warrior. Your back will prove useful in long sitting hours and you just might be able to evade or dodge that next report the boss wants you to do if you slip under your desk fast enough

Also, start carrying one of these. They're mostly legal and they can fuck someone's day up.
ASP is the brand the MP's use over here and I've watched these fuckers do pullups with it wedged between buildings.

>be in a fight
>start grappling
>enemy pulls a knife
Congratulations on being dead in this scenario.
Your No.1 priority should always be not to get in a situation where you can neither defend yourself nor flee the scene. This means you do not want to take the fight to the ground.
BJJ is very effective but only in some cases, especially MMA tournaments.

Boxers have the best punches, wrestlers have the best take downs, and BJJ has the best submissions. A mix of training all 3 would be ideal, but if I had to choose only one I'd probably go with BJJ. It depends on what you like and want to train, and also what kind of gyms there are around you.

grappling is the most effective method of fighting a bigger opponent one on one, lets assume for this thread that the opponent isn't a homicidal maniac with a knife, and this is simply hand to hand combat vs. one person.

p[ here, i have a knife on me all the time, almost all the time a carry a pepper spray too,but need some empty handed training just in case and off course burn some calories

i meant OP

This.

I walk with a cane ever since I was about 10 after a car accident shattered my hip. I can technically get around just fine without it, but I like the security of it, and how it helps me up stairs.

>somehow I piss a guy off at a bar
>leave
>follows me out
>talking shit
>takes a swing
>smack him as hard as I can in his knee
>collapses like a wet rag
>walk off leaning on my cane
>he's rolling around on the concrete crying about his knee
>all the nightlife laughing at him because he got beat up by a cripple

>but that ain't how it is
Your own words.
If someone walks up to you and wants to fight you, he's probably not fighting "fair". The best chance you have in nearly every fight is to run away and if he follows, seek help. If you have to fight him it's better to not fight fair like you would in MMA. Attack eyes, crotch, use whatever you got as a weapon and as soon as you can you flee the scene.
Well, you were looking for a sport anyways, weren't you? In this case BJJ is probably a good choice for you, it's just that it doesn't live up it's reputation when it comes to street fighting.

>knife
Unless you're trained to use that knife don't even bother bringing it out in a fight. The last thing you want is someone taking it from you.

That is a gorgeous weapon.

It's ridiculously easy to stab someone

>go watch some MMA
>they end up on the ground every time and they're professionals

>Falling for meme'ay

It might work or a ring because you have one single oponent?

Now, don't get me wrong, I had seen japanesse Jiujitsu and they sure as fuck know how to wrestle, but they never choose the ground over standing, that's Grazie's level bullshit.

Jewrate is a very effective martial art though. It's mainly for military combat though (disarming, gun control, knife protection, etc.). And most of it requires military gear like a helmet or a gun.

>trained mildly in Jewrate

Boxing. BJJ, but find a good gym where they drill you wrestling takedowns like it's for breakfast.

Boxing, Wrestling, BJJ. That's the trifecta of martial arts.

"But what if knife/multiple attackers?" then what the fuck are you doing trying to fight them? RUN.

>because we're in 2017 America
Aren't you guys getting invaded by muslims and infested with niggers?

I wouldn't like to be on the ground during a chimpout.

boi let me put you in a full mount and see if you can still talk shit

Watching MMA is good, you should also check the rules for most MMA matches the weakest points, like the back of the neck and throat are usually illegal to hit (because they can kill someone).

I find it hard to believe that training in that "art" is even worth your time. There are so many different weapons, angles, and even worse situations where just "moving this way" or "turning this way" is going to be your solution to a knife or a gun fight

Some basic shit like how to fight against someone with a knife/evading their swipes is a bit handy. However, that being said, you go up against someone who is trained to kill you with that knife it's just going to cancel out. You seem much better off either carrying your own gun, knife, or learning an art where you actually defend yourself with your body

Box + sambo

Train with a weapon. Become proficient with it. Humans use tools for a reason.

Implying you need any sort of martial arts to kick drughead/drunks' asses.

>Replying like a faggot
>Making bait post

By your lack of reading comprehension, you aren't really brilliant.

MMA is a sport with set rules. Grazie's Jiujitsu works best agaisnt one oponent because they choose to specialize on that, but given that most people that I had seen trying to choke hold a nigger on the street get their faces pushed in.

Off course there are experienced MMA fighters that have boxing and other strikes on their favor. Those are the ones that usually get the niggers out.

Learn how to naruto

It also gives you a dangerous confidence boost.

You would be surprised. There are many kind of people, and there are drunktards that won't get knocked out easily.

WING CHUN
Just watch all ip man movies then u just want to learn it dude

Buy a gun and learn how to aim you autist.

here, now go play outside

Krav maga, nekuryu jutsu