The Google Pixel is the epitome of smartphone technology. It cannot be bested

The Google Pixel is the epitome of smartphone technology. It cannot be bested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mA__6BcxyAg
youtube.com/watch?v=vUNMajfSwsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how long can the battery last?

Literally iPhone 5s is faster and even cheaper.

Wonderful.
I know nothing about phones what is the point of this thread

The bezels make me want to kill myself.

my galaxy note 3 is still pretty on par

Xiaomi Mi MIX is way better

>Chink shit without any support or warranty

Waiting for Xiaomi MI6 which seems to be a quite affordable monster.

The Pixel is pretty but so is the iPhone and that's the only reason people buy the damn things.
I'm enjoying my Moto Z Force. Pretty much the same specs plus an SD card slot. I don't like rear finger print sensor. And my Moto won't break at a waist level drop.
I hate when companies do overlays over Android so the near stock rom on my Moto is great.

See

just admit that nobody cares that you've paid an iphone price for and android phone

OnePlus 3T is the one that I'll probably buy
Asus Zenfone AR looks very promising as well, hope the price will be okay

The Pixel phones are pretty good imo, the price is what's mostly made me turn away from it, plus the looks(I don't know why, just think it looks cheap)

After using the OnePlus One for a few years, I really wanted the 3 but no SD card killed it for me.
Then the 3T came out unexpectedly and it had 128GB internal. Thank fuck I didn't buy a 3 and it's stupid that OnePlus pissed off their customers like that.

your point faggot?

Google is only supporting it for two years, so at this point, enjoy your 17 months left of updates for your phone, faggot

No, got warranty and support so I don't know what you mean?

I have the pixel with a custom ROM. It still it kinda sucks. Less battery life but remarkably it is always cold to the touch. Waiting for my oneplus3t to arrive tomorrow, every review says thats much better.

Yea I think that was really retarded as well. I have the OnePlus One as well for a couple of years now, wanted to buy the 3, but due to a lack of money I waited, and then they announced the 3T. They seemingly fucked everyone over, but they're definitely not the only company that used this kind of tactic(I think the iPhone plus/s models are always a few months later, and I believe the Galaxy 7 Edge came later than the 7 as well right?). Still they should have released it at the same time, or at least announced it earlier on

Probably that Google is only supporting the software for a very short time for a smartphone

Can confirm.

Best for fitting in foreskin.

im thinking of getting it. do you modify your phone? idk how to. is the phone hit when you use it for a while? i have the iphone 6s+ and only if i watch a movie or use the phone for a good while it'll feel slightly warm. but my old android would get hot after a few minutes.

OnePlus should have listened to their fanbase and Brought out the 3T in the first place. The minimal upgrades in the 3T make it what the 3 should've been.
Also, the biggest request from the fanbase is an SD card slot but they keep ignoring it. Never Settle? Yeah right.
Between my camera drone, the cam on my fire helmet and the 30GB of music I have, which all use micro SD cards, I use the slot on my Moto all the time.

then why the fuck was it made to look like the iphone 6?

I don't actually have a pixel I just enjoy annoying you faggots

Because everyone wants to look like apple. Look at all the crap they keep doing with each new Android version. I'm surprised they haven't gotten rid of the app drawer yet.

overpriced android, nigger?

>design has anything to do with raw power and customizablity

for anisocial people who don't need a front faceing camara maybe

There is a front facing camera faggot

is that because you still own one and it's suitable for your needs? there is no need to be ashamed.

this

I want to get the new Moto Z Play with the battery mod but I need to save up for a like a week. I had the Moto X Play for the whole of 2016 and I have to say it was a pretty fast and reliable "vanilla" android phone with no extra bullshit. Best Android phone I have owned to date.

Antisocial or faggot talking selfies for insecure social media?

You decide..

Sundar, stop it

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge master-race reporting in.

Until the next new cool phone comes out over the summer that folks have to buy.

Forgot to same I am also interested in the new Nokia 6 phone coming out soon, I feel like it is going to be a good phone. I am just impressed that Motorola keeps making phones through all these years and they are pretty legit, hopefully Nokia can do the same in the near future.

Forgot to say*

youtube.com/watch?v=mA__6BcxyAg

How do you like the Edge? I held one once and it kind freaked me out, you get used to it?
Also is there any real use to it, or just a cool gimmick?

looks shit tbh

Yeah I got the speaker mod which adds an extra 10 hrs of battery. I really like it.

>2017
>still buying botnet phones

kek

Not the same fag but I have the regular s7. Like it alot. Found the edge to be gimmicky.

Does it still run Android? Because that is a shockingly terrible operating system.

How's it feel to have a tracker from one of the biggest data mining companies in existence in your pocket?

The speaker mod also adds battery !?! I did not know this, I like the Z Play just for the extra battery life instead of the Z Force but knowing this now I really have to research both phones before I pick one.

lol wut?

go back to your cabin shack then faggot

Jesus Christ on a stick, THIS. The monstrous bezels alone make this phone shit tier/10

youtube.com/watch?v=vUNMajfSwsU

Its good. But it is already bested by the upcoming Huaweii

Lenovo's Moto series really tops it
Only thing it can't beat for the pixel is the camera

Well that bitch don't look shit. TITAYS/10

Yea the New Moto Z Force and Play look very nice too, since this thread is about looks now.

>no iMessage
Congrats on being that guy you tech cuck
"Oh but I'm not an ifag I just worship at the other tech alter because I'm different"

Alot of reviews kinda question why Moto did the Play and the regular Z. It's better just to buy the Z Force.

This forced meme. Commercial was shit, phone will be too

Dude phone is already out its been out

Yeah i do not get all the different lines, its like a car company making different versions of the same model, too many versions. There should only be once Moto Z, not Moto Z force or droid edition or anything else. It seems a little like iphone 5s with the "s", like it should be the best version to begin with. I can understand if people want more battery life they would buy the Moto Z play but that should be about it. Maybe they are thinking confuse customers and sell more items like apple does with their "s" bullshit.

I recently buy for my self the Moto g 4 plus, and I really love it

then fuck off kindly nigger

Keep dreamin'