Hey Sup Forums I can't get over my ex leaving me for some ugly faggot a few years back...

Hey Sup Forums I can't get over my ex leaving me for some ugly faggot a few years back. I really wish I could get back at him for what he has caused me. What should I do? Pic related is me

Bump

take a shirtless selfie. it'll help me come up with an idea..........

Lose weight. Seriously do you just stuff your fat face with donuts 24/7. Damn you're fat.

Guy looks way worse than me that's why I'm so hurt

I can't I'm at work

>...

Well on a scale of 1-10 going from a 2 to a 1 isn't that drastic.

He does the same faggot face in every picture he posts. I follow his insta with a fake account. He reminds me of some retarded cartoon character I really wish she would leave him and take me back. Is there that I could frame him??

You'd have to be blind to think you're better looking than him are you living in some sort of narcisstic fantasy world or something, but yes that's a lame expression.

He's so hot half of Sup Forums would leave your thirsty ass for him.

is it not the same guy?

You need tools to deform your face tweezers and vice will help OP

Quit trying to troll I'm being serious. He literally made fun of my sisters cancer before and laughed. I tried telling her but she doesn't believe me.

Get him on Sup Forums!!! He seems like my kind of sandwich! Oh and you can leave whenever you want.

Try some face surgery if you cant pay a professional then find a workbench and start to deform your skull to make you look super attractive but be careful

He's a fucking normie fag he think she he's funny and it's cringey as fuck. He looks like a woman. Wu know you guys are trolling me whatever just go to his tumblr and spam him it's alternate-future-goten all he posts is gay anime shit

trading one ugly faggot for another. Feelsbadman.

No chance new guy is uglier than you.

You're the ugly faggot.
Get new glasses, new haircut, clothes, lose weight and CLEAN UP FFS
and god forbid if you actually don't shave your pubes.

Stop whining and find some appropiate workbench with sufficient tools to start to deform your skull. Dont think im trolling you i think the ancient egyptians started it

This user gets it

tbh he is better looking than you even tho you both are pretty ugly

Stop trolling

I can't deformed my skull?!?! I just want to raid him or something. Can anyone track him through his Tumblr?

Do it fucking hideous OP

Just knock her new boyfriend teeth out so he will be uglier than you.

He looks gay, but at a minimum it appears like he gives a fuck. You look like shit m8.

>a few years back
>follow his insta with a fake account

Holy shit. Get over it, bro.

I fucking can't okay?! He's made my life sick ever since he fucked her behind my back. He found a Dick pic on my exes phone from me and sent it to everyone and they laughed at me and called me 3 centimeter peter for a long ass time. When girls find out about who I am they find an excuse to leave me. I hate this faggot he's living a life that I deserve

3 centimeter peter ahahahahaha small dick faggot get over it

It's really 3 inches tho but he said it was 3cm and she didn't even defend me. I would forgive her if she just took me back I might just an hero idk...

Wow dude...just...wow

you should kill him op it would solve all your problems

AHAHAHAH you are upset you lost a hog like that she's a 3 dressed up like a 4.5 at best

Stop being a beta bitch crying on Sup Forums. Do something about it or be single.

You said he showed it to everyone dumb fuck, not told. If he showed it to people i think they could tell it's not 3 fucking cm. However 3" is hilariously small...and your story is starting to fall apart. No one is this fucking pathetic.

Best advice for OP found here Thread closed

How about you grow the fuck up, stop being an edgy faggot, and get over it. Holy fucking shit it's just some fucking girl.

I couldn't if I tried. That's why I want you guys to help me raid his tumblr and call him ugly and and shit. I'm most likely going to spend my savings on a gun so I can just end my life I hate not having my love :/ I wish I could've of pleasures her the way she wanted And now she's gone... fuck that asshole I hope he gets cancer for laughing at my sisters God what a piece of shit

There is a hidden formula in everyones face you just need to modify it with tools to deform your skull. Everyone can be a alpha if you know how to modify your face. Why do celebs all look that good? Cause they have gud connections to that kind of doctors who know that

Do it faggot