Post the last message a female sent you

Post the last message a female sent you.

I'll start - "hahaha awww"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1if7tajgJVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"lol xD"

three clapping emojis

>Hahaha awww

That is the official response of the friend zone, find someone new

"What's going through your head?"

Rawr xD

"Be home before 10"

Aha, iz hendauta
Serbian

Hitler did nothing wrong

>I know you killed Riley. Tell me why
She's my sister, but she doesn't even know that. I'm murdering her friends one by one to teach her a lesson so no wonder she's not exactly nice to me

Ok I did

A good woman obeys commands

Lunch was amazing!! Thank you so much!! after buying lunch and banging my wife on lunch break.

Then the next one from my ex
"Wheres my money at I haven't got a child support payment in over a month"

:( no

Pic related

"stop posting shit on my wall"

"merry christmas"
it was a mass text to all her contacts.

>Hey, big brother, it sucks that you're grounded and can't go out with your girlfriend tonight. maybe i could be your girlfriend mum and dad will never know.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"Eh if pops goes to bed early enough I will. He doesnt need to know"

>I come alone just like you told me to.

leave me the fuck alone

You have an appointment at 8.00 on Monday 16 January with Dr Marshall. Please bring a urine sample.

'About 6PM. Want anything from Asda, I'm popping in on my way'

From this weekend.

Chick I'm friends with was in town so I went to her hotel and fucked her silly.

> I only let you choke me and do all that shit to me because I thought you loved me. Your a piece of shit and you have no regard for other people. You've fucking ruined me emotionally. I don't want to ever see you again.

She'll be back...

>hahahahahhahaha

that's all.

Bullshit has been called.

From not my mom:

"Happy Thanksgiving:)"

You need to find one who likes that shit.. Like I did.

>please don't hurt her, I won't call the cops

I did.Although she was more about blood (used to let me cut shit into her) and being slapped about than choking.

>Oh.
>Yippieh?
>xD bin voll angespannt

copy paste from facebook

"ok so 7 pm then"

I didnt want to get wet

"I aaaaaalmost fall into temptation"

>bye
>night

"lol Yes you may : ) xxx-xxx-xxxx

it was off tinder.

I don't know that's what I think but kayra and Jordan said he was good

Kek

Why? XD

>Omg it's 3am why are you so horny

I will :*

Fuck this shit.

:( Unfortunately I work this Friday...All weekend really.

>Getting blown off hardcore

If a girl really wants to see you she will make time anytime to see you.. for sure you are blown the fuck off. I hope you are not dating her because she is probably being trained by 4 niggers.

i'm crying those were beautiful how did you not get the part? ;-;

Ha ha your so funny

>pic not related

youtube.com/watch?v=1if7tajgJVk

new girls!

This guy is an idiot. Sometimes it looks like it is but it isn't, sometimes it is. I hope none of you impressionable anons take his dumb ass seriously.

>burp for me fat piggy
It made more sense in context

uhm

I actually disagree with you here,

Sure if your maybe 25% of the time she is actually busy but in that case they will very actively explain it and set up another time.

When girls are just flaking on you and blowing you off its because they arent interested but are to pussy (literally) to tell you to fuck off.

It's honestly a better way of doing it. What would you rather realize: that a girl doesn't want you, or that she doesn't want you and also has no respect for your feelings?

"are you drunk?"

said "no haha just amped". of course i was drunk WHAT DOES THIS STUPID CUNT THINK I AM A SHOWMAKER AND CHAMER FROM ALONE DUMB BITCH I COULDN'T EVEN WRITE ANYTHING

>string somebody a long because they dont want to feel bad
>making poor bastards think there is a chance when there isnt at all

>respect for my feelings

no, beta-boy that isnt respect, its indifference to you and selfishness.

Typical for most women really

Even 25% of the time, if they can't see you they will go out of their way to make it up to you, me being Alpha. I see girls blow off their boyfriend and husbands all the time, they make the time if they want to see you no matter how busy they are.

Igual
stupid uruguayan

>me being Alpha

lol kys faggot.

I fucked around with a few girls who were foreign, I'm personally Dutch, and one of them couldn't actually speak English or Dutch. She was just south spanish and impossible to fucking understand. She was an imported worker who had a shit fucking job working in a factory all week for nothing and lived in a house with 11 other Spaniards. Because of this I couldn't meet her for a fucking while (2 weeks) and she and I had to set up multiple dates.

At first it looked like she was blowing me off but she was very actively invested in me during all her freetime and a met a bunch of her co-workers. I understand what you're saying (and that's the most extreme example of a language barrier I've had), but when you're dealing with people from multiple backgrounds I find that sometimes things just don't come through optimally because people can't communicate it the way they'd like to.

Then again I've never been fucked over by any girls and I've generally been treated well. It could just be who I am or where I live.

":D :D :D that hate though haha"

Guess I'm full of hate but funny.

"Sí, ¿tú?"

I am no matter how much your beta ass hates it, Alphas get the girls. There is nothing you can do about it.

I've been cohersed into trying on underwear, if it looks nice I'll buy it and you can tell me what you think of it later

>implying you're actually so dense you can't take the hint

"Omg yessss i do need to start that"

Im sure you are a very big boy. Im not doubting you've seen women who are into you do retarded shit to make time, because they do.

But I doubt you are an "alpha" because fat chicks hit you up on dating sites.

"My credit data has been sucked dry cos the wifi here keeps dropping out. Will try to get on whenever I can to touch base ️"

"Hi"
Lack of punctuation is the most "interesting" (if you can call it that) thing about the message.

you don't have kkk

>god damn Brazilians using "kkkk" instead of lol

Go on...

But enough about my new man. Wyd

Nah, I work at a college in the IT department. Good try though, my wife hates it, sometimes I have to work on their shit and need to go to their houses. I call them "special projects" really my wife doesn't know...

>implying autists in here dont have this happen all the time.

its just some advice from an oldfag, relax homo

"And everybody loves a good spanking"

I'm going to get a cat nap before this school thing. I love you. Hope you get some relief, some energy soon.

thanks but not needed because i actually am in fact a homo

>I work at a college in the IT department

very sexy mr. Alpha, do you have 300 confirmed kills in Iraq too?

" just tried to let out a silent fart in the bathroom and it ended up being really loud"

I do love her though

No but I spent time in the army, hated every min of it.

She's a keeper user, congrats

"Def drooled on yourself and spoke too loud but what else is new"

nothing says alpha like trying to prove yourself to anons online.

Thx duddee
Context: She doesn't feel confident in her looks. Also helping a buddy of mine get with her.

>implying you didn't click into this thread

Goodnight

"please dick me daddy i need you"

>implying I expected a loser like you to be larping like an annoying faggot.

"packing"

"Hooray being white"

Was in reference to being pulled over for speeding and not being ticketed

"fuck. im sorry."

>my wife

>works in IT

>alpha

This shit cannot be made up holy shit

"Age doesn't matter"
"Lol"

I'm 27, she's 18.
Model, likes older guys.

"ok user i think you're really cute and i want some hot make out sessions with you :)"

"sorry for being so forward but i needed to tell you :))"

"we are going right now"

some context
>i told possesive girlfriend that she was one of two people that i regularly text all day. told her his name was harrison

>phew, well, i guess i dont need to tranquilize someone and make them "dissapear"

Damn man, thats sad.

"Hi good morning user"

>Implying I give a fuck what your think I know what I am and beta faggots like you aren't my concern. Deal with it.